Did I go too far Sup Forums?

>be me
>talking with friends
>topic somehow turns to genetics influencing intelligence
>"what do you think, user?"
>"well i'd take it a step further and say that even race is a significant determining factor in intelligence"
>everyone gets quiet
>"are you a racist user?"
>"ha ha of course not"

I think I revealed my power level. Should I continue the redpilling or am I done?

Are they all still there watching you as you ask Sup Forums what to do on your phone?

I can tell you live in the white lands; desu minorities are more racist and agreeable with that shit than any white. It's no joke when they say the biggest proponents of this SJW shit are guilty white folks.

Just be you, try not to be a nazi with those people. I'm sure your friendship is built on more than politics, and if they wanna drop you for speaking your mind they just bought into the fad and you gotta let them learn for themselves.

no it was earlier, i played it off cool but i think they're still suspicious of me

if you hang out with the kind of people who would cease to be you friend because of your prejudices, they aren't friends worth having.

I have a spic friend who is actually self aware and redpilled, and he knows exactly how I feel about Hitler, etc.

TLDR: Stop being a cuck and hang out with people who aren't also cucks.

>race determines intelligence
Race doesn't determine intelligence, correlation =/= causation.

Intelligence and race are both hereditary, so they both get passed on to children in the same way... no race does not "determine" intelligence, they just correlate because they are passed on at the exact same time.

Don't immediately turn it into race nigger. Just say that genetics is the primary indicator of intelligence and that people are more bound by their genetics than we like to admit.

Kek be praised

>race isn't genetics
come on senpai don't be a pedantic retard

I didn't say race isn't genetics idiot, of course race is determined genetically

I'm saying race does not determine intelligence which is exactly what OP said, and he/she is wrong.

>"well i'd take it a step further and say that even race is a significant determining factor in intelligence"
>"are you a racist user?"
>"ha ha of course not"
Fucking kek.
This is why the word "racist" is just a liberal tool to shut down all discussion.

>trying to explain this to retards

they won't listen m8

i wasn't afraid of being labeled as a racist, it's just that they've been my friends for a while and i don't want to lose 'em

He said it was a significant determining factor in intelligence.

>answer option1: there are race, so everyone is racist including me

>answer option2: if someone can be "racist" there are races, i just say there are different races with different pros and cons

>answer option 3: why are there no black athletes in swimming finals? why are there so few whites playing in the NBA? why are zero whites in 100m Sprint? ---nobody will answer. Because there are races. With different pros and cons.

>option 4: kill all

keep going, I actually got a qt girl to laugh when I was black out drunk calling someone a hooknose. She still talks about it when I see here, even says "hooknose bitch" to me haha

FBI here.

post pix or it didn't happen.

>Intelligence and race are both hereditary, so they both get passed on to children in the same way
Which way is that? Genetics. You aren't being subtle, you're splitting hairs.

But it is determined by genetics. Its a fact at least on average. Obviously there are spikes in statistics but on average it is true. So now you say such thing and get labeled as racist just because it is not on someones favour?

It's over man, time to kys

I've found that foreigners in my social circle are a lot more agreeable to my right-wing views, while most upper middle class white folk I know pull the racist/sexist/biggot/nazi card and throw a hissy fit.

Even on of my best friends, a flamboyant homosexual, agrees that Trump was the better option.

What gives Sup Forums? Why are well-off white people so againt self-preservance?

Easy bring up all the the intelligent races asians, jews and whites but dont bring up only whites.

>genetics can determine intelligence
>but racial generics can't, that's a bigoted suggestion

?????

Stop hiding who you are

Explain the facts. You can explain the facts while not sounding racist

If they pull the rascism card just say that Racism was a word invented by trotsky to silence opinions of communism.

Get informed, become Smug

Fuck them u faggot u say if questions racial differences is rrayyyyycist. Them supposedly yes i am racist.

Mention stuff like some isolated tribes inbred, and how the Polynesians have genes that give them more intense olfactory senses

Once I was drunk and went on a long rant about how different breeds of dogs were. How chihuahuas, pit bulls, german shepards etc... all have very different characteristics even though they are the same species and have been apart only a few thousand years.

Everyone agreed with me. Only later did I realize what this basically was the same as.

>White people generally have higher IQ
YOU FUCKING BIGGOT NAZI
>Jewish people have higher IQ as well

This breaks the liberal

LOL
>implying that's a redpill
You know what's a redpill? When you teach people of any color to serve in their best way. Niggers are violent because it's in their genes, because of decades of violence, but that doesn't means that it's part of African proto-genetics. It's just lack of order for too many centuries. When USA whipped niggers they were more polite, but also sad, but still they weren't as violent, you failed to make the next step, which would be continuation of segregation but without all that violence and much tougher laws for criminals and rewards for good ones.

>minorities are more racist and agreeable with that shit than any white

Very VERY true.

Every Caribbean islander is racist as fuck.
Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Dominicans.

I'm not sure about Mexicans and others, but I'm sure it's prevalent in other Latin American communities.

And when I say racist, I mean, families literally talk shit about blacks, black culture, and black genetics, and discourage interbreeding with blacks.
Natives, a bit less, but still looked down upon compared to Europeans.

Test

And you're being retarded

if i went full segregation i would be fucked for sure, i was planning on easing them in

if genetics influence intelligence
and the races are different genetically
then it stands to reason that race is a factor in intelligence.

The point here is to discuss Asians and why they score high on intelligence tests, because the libtards favorite "poverty" dismissal doesn't work as plenty of Asians in Asia are dirt poor, yet still score high

because this is america, and over here we have "racist facts"

Genes that determine intelligence are highly dependent on race.

Nobody is claiming that by having black skin or being of a certain race causes you to be smart or dumb; that there is causality between skin color/ethnicity and intelligence.

The claim is that currently, ethnicities share common gene pools, and that certain characteristics are predominant in each race, and as a result, you have different behaviors that are more common in one race than in another.

You separate the bad ones, give them ultimatum of stone smashing punishment to better themselves or no more entrance into society, you reward the good ones, so then only good ones breed among each other and you pass on non-violent genetics, with decades this then changes and you get non-violent breed of nigger. But don't be fooled that it will change in first generation, since they might just pretend to be non-violent because of laws, like most USA is. Capitalists are all violent more or less, that's what decades of cheating and betrayal creates.

You're just autistic, don't do this. My coworker brought up Mossad, and hinted about them being involved in 9/11. He also said to "follow the money" if you wanted to see who was really pulling the strings. I didn't reveal anything to him, because I'm not a retard. You're better off pretending to be a normie unless you're 100% certain.

Or how the native peoples of the Himalayas require less oxygen to function properly due to genetic traits they developed from living at high altitude for thousands of generations.

Youre done son. You have nothing to gain from trying to redpill normies other than being ostracized and negatively affect your personal life (job, love, etc. .. it will spread).

>Sup Forums loves to spout IQ disparities

Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians confirmed masterrace then.

It just so happens that different races have different iq's. If the median iq of a 10 000 people of your race can be predicted by your race, how the hell is iq not related to race?

Yes we all know this. Only stormfags get butthurt about it.

go for broke

No one will dispute that jews and asians are intelligent.

asians have highest raw iq but they're basically calculators with less creativity. ashkenazi are probably the master race if not for their shitty genetic defects.

Measuring IQ of desert living nomads is dumber than dumbest people by IQ scores. You know why harem worked in past? Because those women were living in tent, no knowledge of anything besides maybe language, Try that with modern PHD educated women, you won't handle the tent peace for 1 week.

you might want to read Hitler. That's not his deffiniton of master race. It's about what each race produces in teams of culture: art, music, society, etc.

Whites are more charismatic and athletic tho. It's like a perfect average of all the races.

cause dats raycis

White is like the midrange character that has all the stats balanced and scales with level

> being this slow

Doesn't mean being white guarantees you will be smart or.. useful.

Unfortunately, that's not quantitative.

Jewish culture for example is far stronger than most of the West, despite its modernity. Jewish people seem to achieve more by percentage than any other racial group. Is that not then considered, a master race of sorts?

Shouldn't you be looting for toilet paper rn?

Lol true.

>not getting the metairony

>All the the low IQs that didn't understand this post
Hilarious I bet the average IQ in stormfront is below 80.

Nah I'm good.

you should have said that you're racist, instead of lying and being cuck.

Is that the average in your country? Woudnt be suprised

Their art is terrifying, their architecture is unsettling, their literature is full of the most base ideas. I know this from being half jewish and dealing with this shit.

Your race does however determinate your change of being born intelligent. To same races more are born because their gaus curve is different.

>talking with friends

>> ID checked

holy shit a rare ID get

Kek be praised

Race is literally genetics though, if you know IQ is gentics it would only make logical sense that people of a race are similar and therefore have similar IQs.

We're your friends user, and we think you should kys. It's better that way.

Jewish classical composers/musicians:
>Mendelssohn
>Mahler
>Rubinstein
>Horowitz

>Gregorian chants have Jewish roots

>etc. etc.

I'm also a half Jew lmao

If they instantly leap to call you racist because of that comment... they aren't your friends and would drop you in a hearbeat for facebook likes.

Sorry bro.

Not correlated. Intelligence is believed to be a hereditary trait, so a family of smart nigger will most likely keep making smart niggers.

Though intelligence being hereditary as a whole is confusing, science doesn't even understand intelligence as a whole, math ability we certainly know is hereditary and somehow related to musical abilities too (this is not a valid excuse to complain about being bad at math though, any human should be able to understand a complex language with a given set of rules, that'd maths)

(((University)))
(((Hollywood)))
(((Music industry)))
(((Social media)))
(((Mainstream media)))

feelsbadman

You're only really allowed to talk redpill shit in a one on one setting with a male friend, or with the girl you are fucking like a rockstar.

>Not correlated.
Except that it is.

so Latinos are perfect by your standards? not white, not black. no allergies, no illness, mutts

If we give the genes that make an human 'smarter' to every nigger in the planet. Then intelligence would be related to being a nigger. But it's not, understand the words you are using.

Easy fix. Dont be a fag op. Go out there and let your power level shine

>everyone gets quiet
What kind of retards do you hang out with where this is controversial? It's a well-known fact. Even libs recognize it, they just come up with excuses for niggers so they don't have to think about it for very long.

that doesnt make any sense, if the parent is smart then that means his parents would have to be and so on, which would mean that people in his race would be a closer realtive than people outside the races, thus making race a determining factor in IQ.

Now I just don't know what in the world you're trying to argue now. Race is basically people with similar genepools. If you alter the gene pool of an entire race, sure you might change the results, but the correlation still obviously exists.

You see even if that is true what good is knowledge like that when we know for a fact that people exist to use this to shit on certain races.
So even if it is true as soon as you bring up this subject with someone this someone will either think "nope its not true crazy racist to suggest" or you "get maybe it is ..maybe it isnt.. but why would you want this information and what would you do with it."
...maybe there exists knowledge not worth knowing... this is pretty close considering that we know not all humans are good or have good intentions.

>I don't understand
No problem, I didn't expect you to.

>QpidoGod
>pidoGod
>Pedo God

Is pizzagate real?

>incoherently explains an argument in broken english
>blames the other people

Not my fault you didn't get that correlation with the smart genes bro.

Give them the soft RedPill:
>"IQ is a test developed by people of Northern> >European origin, and thus would test for forms >of intelligence valued by Northern European >peoples. If blacks developed an intelligence >test, it would probably test traits valued by >black culture. Therefore, it is acceptable, in >addition to being true, to say that white people, >people of European origin, have higher IQ's >than blacks and other races.

I see you to u FAag