*sips tea*

*sips tea*

*sage thread*

Edit: "When you're used to no niggers, one nigger feels like a bajillion."

Wtf I hate men now

>Sitting on a bus
>Equality

You keep thinking that goy, while I ride around in my 2017 S600 Mercedes Benz.

If you keep telling me that my problems don't exist I'm going to completely ignore yours. If you try and actively make my life worse I'll do whatever is necessary to fight back, even if it means joining an organization that will kill you.

that is montreal metro.

I wish some bitch would start saying "if you see a manspreader, sit on him to assert dominance"

no landwhales tho

the author is montrealer. We have a common friend on FB

But he appears to be the only person on those other transports.
>tfw no public transport to ride and manspread on
>no qt to sit on my lap to fight the patriarchy

Why is the tranny mad someone asked him to move?

UGH

COULD YOU NOT?!?!?

Oh man, this cucked comic is from Montreal

Bottom left is exactly the Metro, complete with map and all.

Who makes this shit comic so I can mock them openly?

You get fucking fined $500 if you do this in Melbourne. Are there no laws in Montreal that say you can't put your feet up on seats?

Do you also get fined for taking up a seat with your purse?

Hahahaha hahahahahaha
Nope.
Nah the issue is feet on seats. Women get fined for it as well.
Putting green your bag on a seat just makes you a cock head.
It's not $500 by the way. But it's still a couple of hundred. Way bad.

>from Montreal

Well fuck. Right wing backlash soon. We just have to build it.

Depending on the driver they might get hella mad, but I put my feet where I fucking want.

Also, if they speak to me, I just pretend I'm an anglophone who doesn't speak french and they usually just fuck off.

>Feminists believe that men sit like this

I've never seen a white male intentionally take up multiple seats on public transit, barring one that had broken legs or shit like that.

I see women (of all colors) do it at least once a week.

WOW, AUSTRALIA IS SO COURTEOUS, WAY TO GO YOU CUNTS!

Fr
It's ironic that women complain about men spreading their legs to get some crotch space (which doesn't actually take up two seats) when women literally slap their bags onto the seat next to them ALL the time.

>*sips hormones*

T H I C

i literally don't get it
1 guy is a jerk so all guys are jerks?
all whites are priveleged?
riding an empty bus is a privelege?
there better be cyanide in that tea

Those are some ugly drawings

>>Feminists believe that men sit like this
I do, if i sit normally the seat in front presses against my knees and cuts of blood circulation to my knees.

Its not my fault that collective transportation is designed around women and manlets.

Sips? Sips?
That eldritch abomination needs to guzzle, needs to inhale as much hormones as humanely possible to pass as a """"woman""""
Kill it with fucking fire.

Damn those racist manspreaders.

Kek.

You need to start gluging them lad.

The only people I've seen sit like this on public transport are female chavs.

Wtf?
I love leafs now!

*raises paw*
but what if someone even more worthwhile or opressed comes to sit there, will the lady move?

They band together and kick out the white person

> the privileged take buses and trains

What world do these people live in?

This literally never happens.

Alpha men do.
They don't notice the rest of the men,
only the ones they want to grab them by the hair and throat-fuck them into submission like the holes they are.

And that's why they do not acknowledge that most of us did as we were asked. Because one we did, we became invisible and conquered and unattractive.

That was stupid on our part.
I encourage all men to sit like that man.

This illustration makes no sense to me. I mean, I get what it's trying to say because I've seen it a million times, but in the first four images, there isn't even anyone there. He's all alone in those. So the message is "People who ride at hours where there aren't many others riding are privileged", is this aimed at people without jobs? Help, discrimination! I want to sue!

Also, why is he riding with so many muslim women in picture #2, anyway, and why is he sitting in the lap of one?

Not true, I've seen black people do it constantly. In fact I don't think I've ever seen it happen by anybody other than blacks.

Why is he white? Everyone I've seen do that and have an attitude about it was a shitskin.

>*raises paw*
Ubij se

* first three

Even better is when some woman has her bags on a seat. It's happened more than a few times, that some woman fills a seat with her bag(s), and then won't move them when someone wants to sit. Elderly people are too nice to demand it, too, so they just awkwardly hold on.

>being the only person on a commercial flight
Now THAT is privilege

This implies that i am actualy bothered if someone asks to sit besides me when all the other seats are occupied.

The creator of that picture can go and get cancer and suffer from it.

Who that fuck sits like this?
When has anyone ever sat like this in a public area?
Who on earth would even have time to complain about something so trivial?

>Also, why is he riding with so many muslim women in picture #2, anyway, and why is he sitting in the lap of one?
kek, have a hitler

Why would you not sit like that if there is room? Except for putting your shoes on the seat, obviously.

No one is going to be annoyed when they ask to sit down when you're lying on the chairs like a mong

This is just race baity bullshit

| ||
|| |_

huh...

>Things like affirmative action and violence against you are "equality"

>Sensible leafpost

2017 is fucking weird man.

>sips
More like *injects*

He's well within his rights to groan here, it's clearly not the back of the bus.

Sips tea

Sips beer

bajillion's not a number

Please don't bring that awful unfunny meme into Sup Forums

This shows how mentally unstable these people are.

6 gorillion jews were gassed during WWII, if you deny that number you're an anti-semite

Sips beer again

It's the being rude about it even when there are empty seats both behind or ahead of us that elicits that reaction, niggers.

>Using public transport.
>Privileged.

whooooosh

*guzzles cum*

*drinks gravy*

who the fuck sits like that on a bus

That's far too delusional to not be a parody. No one could possibly believe that.

I don't even understand what the cartoonist is trying to say

fpbp

is that him?

This isn't what were mad about, its the constant assault on the white male identity which this is a part of.
"equality" = anti white male

What the fuck...

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics right there.

This isnt even an issue, she just need to tap the guy gently and ask if she can sit down next to him. Just that tiny bit of assertion and she can sit in peace allong with the guy who wouldnt mind it at all.

I see women directly block seats with their bags more often than men spreading their legs so far that it cuts off the seat next to them

Is this a meme or should i be worried?

When a leaf says somthing that makes seans

this shit doesn't make any fucking sense

>who the fuck sits like that on a bus
Try it, you can literally feel the hate emanate from feminists and sjw around you.

It fuels me, they are giving me their energy. Just because i spread my legs when there are plenty of seats around.

>tfw CTA

Considering your flag, yes, be worried. Otherwise, its morons trying to create an artificial problem and you can savely ignore them.

*Drinks lard*

Shit was so cash.

/facepalm
The word they're looking for is OPPRESSION, NOT PREJUDICE. PREJUDICE just means that one has a preconceived judgement about a person based on a surface-level characteristic. It makes no fucking sense to use it the way it is in that comic. The world they want to use is OPPRESSION. And that's not even going into how that's a bunch of crybaby bullshit in itself. GODDAMN PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL LIBERALS HURT MY BRAIN BECAUSE I'M A FORMER LIBERAL MYSELF.

I deny that number, there were actually a lot more victims
Am I an anti-semite now?

>planes every being empty
>subways being "more privileged" than the bus

Well, being niggers, they're incapable of understanding that it's hurting their ear with their oh-so-skilled whistling or calling them a candy-assed whitey bitch instead of just asking them to move that annoys people.

>I thought you were rich.
>I wish you would've told me you were actually poor before sleeping with you multiple times.
>I'm just not into poor guys or disingenuous people who bait and switch.
You're just classist and poorphobic.

Aren't there feminists who say lying to get sex is rape?

>be tall
>legs long as fuck
>world is designed for the average human bean
>aka 5'10"
>need to spread legs out to be remotely comfortable

The bones in both of my legs have rotated outwards a bit since I was born, one of the results is sitting like that feels like normal sitting to me.
It sucks pretty bad but I live in LA and theres nothing better than going full victim and explaining it while looking like im on the edge of tears whenever some slack jawed SJW calls me out for sitting like that on the subway. (it happens more frequently than you'd expect)

I think I should really try and record it some time, they always look like a deer in headlights and the look on everyone else's face is great too.

I like the silly faces

post the original one.

Sophie LaBelle. Very sure because the drawing is very similar to that of Assigned Male or it is.

Women expect you to read their fucking minds and cater to them at all times. It's an insult and a chore for them to have to put in the smallest amount of effort.

>Mercedes Benz
>buying cars with NXP chips

wew