Daddy meet my fiance Skrayquan

>Daddy meet my fiance Skrayquan

What the fuck are you meant to do in this situation Sup Forums? Is it impossible to raise a white family in this social climate?

Honey, that's your half brother! I used to fuck Skrayquans whore mother!

Wouldnt really care if hes integrated, polite and hard working.... and not a kebab

I'd find it difficult to feel close to grandchildren that barely look like I do.

Get ready to have your blood line BLACKED

Don't reply to bait / slide new fags

>What the fuck are you meant to do in this situation Sup Forums?

Kill yourself

If you don't read that as "sky crane" you're doing it all wrong

Cuck

usually mixed people arent really dark skinned, they look tanned

Disown her. Have another child and this time put some effort in how you raise them.

Either get a gun and scare the nigger off, or call a mortician to fire up the crematorium for after your daughter is dead

>not killing your coal burner daughter and making a new one
Don't be such a cuck Hungary

>Listen son, I know dressing up as a girl is part of your identity and all, but you have to tell Skrayquan this before you start dating

Pretty sure the BBC is more scared of Trannies than it is of getting sloppy second aids

And that's totally natural.

You are meant to disown your daughter. From that point on, you never had a daughter. That whore can do whatever the fuck she wants with her nigger.

Kek

>Skrayquan

Gyrl dat name soun so prutty

If the people in OP's pic had kids, those kids would be black. Not tanned, but full blown black. You wouldn't know they were halfies unless they told you.

>Muh societys fault and her fault
Only 1 person responsible for his daughter getting fucked by an ape

Still another shade of turd as far as i'm concerned.

"what do you do for work Skrayquan?"

> they look tanned

i know a guy who has a white dad and a black mother and he kinda looks like a mexican

How can Australian men even compete?