You know Patton Oswalt DOES have a point

You know Patton Oswalt DOES have a point

Someone just needs to end that twat already.

Can you provide an argument againdt his message? (Not him, his message)

I could care less about his message. He's spewing shit to stay relevant to his manlet fanbase.

Indeed, maybe he should've focused on his wife's healthcare.

broken clocks are right twice a day

what does mental health care have to do with being a trump supporter or muslim?

>"It was very surreal," John Schlicher, a witness, told Fox News. "He did not say a word." He described the shooter as a slender man with dark hair, wearing a Star Wars T-shirt.
made me think to be honest

why don't you just stop thinking about him?

im convinced he isn't a real person, because how the fuck has he gone by without getting fucking ended already

What's his message? That all people with mental health problems kill people with guns?

Too bad he doesn't have a wife.

>there's a law against guns in airports
OMG he shot people in an airport-- how did that gun get in there

Well he's a Hispanic Muslim so if anything it makes Trump look good.

>gun control will stop gun violence

when will this meme end

>plzbetrumpsupporter
dis a new meme? Fuck man, these liverals have lost their mibds. They project their own thought and feelings onto othera sooo fucking much. Like any Trump supporter would be oit there doing bad in the name of PaPa.T

much like the Jo Cox situation(why would a brexit person murder her, we were winning)

having gun control would not have prevented this, the shooter is a psychopath who thinks its ok to kill people laws don tapply to him, he would have still gotten a gun and went on this rampage with or without gun control

Hoping @pattonoswalt continues to tweet nonsense at every opportunity so we can all focus on his dead wife and small stature.

Is he saying mudshits are mentally unstable? Is he becoming /ourguy/?

His wife died. He's been mentally deranged since then. I think he's the one needing access to mental healthcare.

>please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white please let the shooter be white

Nothing about the casualties. Then again his wife received as much attention.

>shooter is a spic
CLOSE ENOUGH!

Take away legal guns. Criminals still get them. Criminals points guns at people. People no have guns. People get killed because no self defense.

More guns means more people can defend themselves. In a perfect world we wouldnt need guns AT ALL. but we live in a shit reality so we need them.

>lefty still getting triggered by muh scary 'salt weapons
Delicious tears

Because gun control stops people from killing eachother

Hoping the deceased that killed Patton Oswalt's wife was sexually transmitted so that Patton and his brother die as well.

>OH SHIT HE'S A MUSLIM! AND A CONVERT!!!!!!!!!!

The same people who want to enact "sensible" gun control were celebrating the end of my race when they thought they had a 98% chance of winning.

Why would I ever listen to them again?

So... are you saying if the man was a conservative it now validates taking away gun right?

Maybe shut down his twitter account

Ok but airports are already gun free zones

>War is a mental health issue

I don't think so, kiddo.

>implying they only talk about gun control when it's a Trump supporter

His message is people who voted for Trump are mentally ill, and Trump might might take gun control more seriously if the shooter was a muslim.

1(one) person died that there

He's right about mental health care though. If you won't cure them at least put them behind bars, don't let crazy people walk the street.

>what are psychopaths and sociopaths for $200

no, he's basically saying he wants mentally ill muslims to shoot trump supporters

nice.

Who the fuck tweets like this when people die? Disgusting.

LEGALIZE LOBOTOMIES AGAIN!!

I'm serious. we need to federalize mental health care again.

Sad

Too bad he was a Mexican Islamist.

Paton "cucked by the grim reaper" Osfaggot

>Islam is a mental illness

Pretty islamaphobic desu

Exactly! We aren't talking about couch sessions with mr rogers here, by mental health control most of us mean eugenics. Zero tolerance for spergouts of any degree.

>pls let the shooter be something from my distorted sense of reality so i can push it onto everyone

This

If it was a big issue, why isn't it happening everyday?

There has to be something strong compelling you to take another life. Like war.

Clearly he was radicalized in his training, which suggests the notion towards the gangs inside the Military. It's more common than you think.

Clear cut, nothing to do with "MENTAL RETARDATION"

Anyone could have easily walked into the airport and do what he did. Hell, he could have had a gun in his car, got off the plane, got the gun, and go back.

>using legislation to change the behavior of mass murderers

>who tweets like this when people die
>Sup Forums had thread after thread unironically begging / praying for the shooter in San Bernindino to be Muslim so they can 'STRT RACE WAR NOW'

Autists. Nothing but autists.

He hopes its something it isn't because the thing he hopes it to be isn't a real problem.

Whites commit murder at the same rate as Norwegian Whites, German Whites, and other civilized whites. There literally isn't a gun problem.

i'm glad that people (like you presumably) remind him about his shitty dead wife, often. what a piece of shit he is. he just wants to hurt people for a living, so people do it back at him. the universe is balanced.

Call him a racist for insinuating all Muslims are mentally ill

We are the jews now

> no Bible anywhere in recommendation
Bad guide.

>thinking Christcuckdom is the way to salvation

good kek

To add to this - the man is most likely so mentally fucked that he wouldn't have sought aid for his mental instability even if systems for it existed in the US.

Can't stand that fat, unfunny slob. How about he actually focuses on the innocent people killed instead of trying to advance his agenda?

Which was a meme created in response to twitter being flooded with "please let the shooter be right" messages after every mass shooting, you autist.

Fuck you. I'm a manlet and I hate his guts.

He's a chubby, insecure manlet. Tough luck his ham wifey died

As soon as there are no longer any blacks, mestizos, or other disproportionately violent minority groups

>I could care less

learn 2 spell retard

but hes fat so who cares what he says

Did he just say Muslims have mental health issues?

>Using tragedy as a political football to get what you want

Literally glad his wife died of meme magix 2bh.

gonna have to try harder jew

he's still upset about his wife.

ded wife lmao

I've seen a French article about that event on a supposedly right wing website, and not only the article itself is blaming the lack of gun control, but the comments are filled to the brim witv typical antigunners with the same old shitty "arguments"

>hurr muh 30.000 gun deaths a year in the US
>savages with inferior culture
>muh NRA, muh gun lobbies, muh Trump
>good thing guns are banned in France

Please just nuke the fuck out of us already. I can't stand my countrymen anymore.

Meanwhile ABC is reporting that he shouted "I'm not Jewish" multiple times

Keep trolling. He suffers from severe depression. He did a bit about it. Eventually he will end himself.

Has he said why he killed his wife?

there's an ableist enhancement as well. Ask him why he hates handicapped muslims. Double whammy.

>'Guns are the prob-'
>HOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

he's a douche.

Cant wait!

Trucks of peace

We should get rid of semiochophobia!

You musting of understand where im coming from? The cell phone towers are working together in co injunction with warner bros studios. Ike Turner but in the end it's all moot for that which is shapeless cannot fit into the mold. Who give a darn tootin hollerin pistachio rich and creamy velvet nigger lover. I can't stress that enough because if you don't use parchment paper it's difficult to get the perfect shape. One of the greatest risk takers in all of northern America was napolean because he was only 2 feet ball and conquered all of haiti. Haitian animal nigger, slit every niggers neck. Ok idiot? I will fight you now, I will overwhelm you with my physicality

Three easy steps on how to create ancient herbal kek tea. (KeK drank this during his pique rein)

First defecate into a mason jar and fill it half way with your anal release. (if can't fill even half way than you are loser haha idiot pig)

second step is you must crush 80 fire ants into a thick paste and put inside mason jar of fecal.

Last step and most important, you must recite the ancient verse "thts all state stands, hello im nigger man from commercial" and than proceed to cave your head in with your fist until you die

step 5 you must spit into the mason jar twice but they must be medium sized spits

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep, look I even wrote that down onto the file name as well, look at how fucking cool I am (not rly)

Lower the speed limiter on all trucks, you don't need to go over 20km/h to deliver milk!
Ban high capacity trailers, you don't need all that space for just mail!
No civilian needs a truck THIS or THAT big! Ban assault trucks, and do it now!

Wish he would just commit suicide already. I mean we all know it's going to happen, the guy has been depressed for a long time, and the death of his wife just made it worse. Every time he makes these awful tweets, he gets absolutely shit on.