twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/817517809416605696
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483654234092.webm
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/carrie-fishers-memorable-quotes/story?id=44374867
twitter.com/Grineer69/status/817537108734685185
youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/817517809416605696

We are the #Resistance

She's dead and Donald Trump will be President of the United States for 8 years.

Majority of America, aka her supporters didn't die..........

>what would carrie do 2017

Snort the cocain underneath the nail of her pinky finger

starwars / startrek are for larping d&d loving beta neckbeard faggots

>She would've
RIP

>dude we are the resistance lmao
>oh god there's rioting out in the streets police help

Your mom couldn't resist my cock ;))))

Too bad she's dead

Oh, they will.You don't need to worry about that.

She was alive until the bitter end of 2016. She could've killed pepe in cold blood, but instead sat on her depressed, coked up ass and died like a worthless, washed up loser.

What was she even famous for? Starring in 3 movies 40 fucking years ago? What an accomplishment!

>what would carrie do?

hmm, i'm confused by my current situation, what would a degenerate hollywood cokestraw do in my situation?

Carrie "I support the slave outfit please don't remove it" Fischer? Whoever drew this image is insulting the memory of a woman who took great pride in wearing that outfit and was very much against Disney removing it.

>What would Carrie do

Try to escape her personal problems with drug abuse until her heart gave out at an unnaturally young age.

this is fucking stupid..

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483654234092.webm

evidently this image angered kek. he wants us to know he's not obese

Snort coke and probably die again but not before her corpse gets used as a soapbox by ignorant fucks who never cared about her in the first place.

call me newfag but pre-2013 Sup Forums is pretty unfunny

Only sensible response thus far.

What if Kek struck down both Fishers?

>implying a 60 year old arthritic coke snorting overweight Jewesss would stand a chance against the White Man

Fuck off you nigger loving kike.

When we hang your kind from every lampost on every street corner in America and you're gonna wish you had died with her like her mother did.

>What would carrie do
Drugs?

No even the Force can compare to KEK and his reality bending skill of double digits

Cringe

>What would Carrie do in 2017?
Mother/daughter bonding time I'd assume

The force is gay. 40k is the true path.

>mfw I realize the force is plot armor recognized by the characters

Is that one of pictoline's autistic drawings??

>All these leftists going full "fuck 2016, yeah 2017"
I would BOHICA if I was then. The best is yet to come

>what would carrie do

Cocaine, dress like an alien stripper for money, have a lead role in 4 of the most successful movies of all time and do next to nothing in all of them, have a heart attack and die.

Fuck that bitch in her dead snatch

r/ continuation of this with 2016 piercing her with a lightsaber and some edgy quote about the strenght of the dark side
[spoiler]dark side almost rhymes with alt right[/spoiler]

No YOU dodge one hell of a bullet. I wish Trump lost, so this revolution could go hot and violent.

Fuck you

its because we (the oldfaggots) grew up..

this was an exceedingly spicy meme , the whole checkmate athiests, score tallying..
and as we grew up our memes evolved..

this was also taking place on Sup Forums, not on /leftypol/ that you now know as Sup Forums

>what would Carrie do?
It's pretty obvious.

>BOHICA

Bang Ordinary Hungarians In Crappy Ass?

>what would carrie do
Too much cocaine and suffer cardiac arrest.

>what carrie is actually doing in 2017

Weren't lefties traditionally supposed to be anti-establishment rebels who hated "the media" and thought celebrity culture and materialism was contemptible? Why are they sucking celebrity cock all of a sudden and acting like they give a shit about these idiots? Carrie Fisher was a drug addled has-been cunt whose only claim to fame was Star Wars. That old bitter bitch wouldn't have done anything.

>Carrie Fisher
Oh, the whore?
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/carrie-fishers-memorable-quotes/story?id=44374867

> Fisher found early success as Princess Leia, and she continued to work for almost 40 more years. She gave this quote as part of the "What I've Learned" interview series for Esquire in January 2002.

>"I slept with some nerd. I hope it was George [Lucas] ... I took too many drugs to remember."

This is your STRONK PROUD WOMYN?

She slept with kikes to get where she was.

If the new set of the new Star Wars movies is anything like the old one she would have done every member of the cast.

>anti-establishment
>hate the media
>contempt of materialism

Sounds like Sup Forums are the new hippies. We even have an esoteric new age belief system. What a strange world we live in.

>not posting her prozac urn

I never noticed the little red caps on the right before.

For some reason, I'm already blocked by her. Could someone screenshot or tell me what it says?

Seconded.

Digits confirm. Kek wills it.

I logged in with an account I had abandoned a while ago and got this, nothing we haven't already seen in this thread

Have i done well?
twitter.com/Grineer69/status/817537108734685185

She would rot.

decomposed?

I would be surprised if that crazy bitch had enough faculties left to wiper her own ass.

>majority of america
i dont think 62 million constitutes a majority when the population is 400 million

>not in slave costume because muh soggy knees
>still using slave chain to choke pepe jaba

youtube.com/watch?v=w9KVIfpNG4w

Needs to replace the face with smugpepe enjoying the saucy choke play

Princess Leia was a fictional character.

Carrie Fisher was a coke addled minor actress who lucked into the role of a lifetime and then failed to develop that into a major career.

>Star Trek and Star Wars are for d&d faggots
...I wish. They've been subverted by virtue signaling normies who know nothing of either franchise

Why does she have camel toe behind her knee?

grats on picking an IP even more retarded than star wars to jack off to