FLORIDA SHOOTER WAS CIA MIND CONTROL VICTIM

cbsnews.com/news/esteban-santiago-ruiz-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-suspect/

Other urls found in this thread:

flightstats.com/go/Mobile/flightStatusByFlight.do;jsessionid=414BACA66B7F8859E2317835794C0E9C.web1:8009?id=832608030&departureDate=2017-01-06&flightNumber=9545&airline=MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know!

frequencies man

Don't trust the FBI. CIA has your back.

Aren't they all?

Holy shit... is CBS news really going to blow the lid on CIA's mind control programs? This would quite literally cause civil war and foreign declarations of war!

Yes.

DIVULGE

We are all comrades here, user.

Is this the Mental Illness the legacy media talks about?

Nice trips, but what about Dylan Roof?

Probably, sometimes it really is just a crazy person.

he was radicalized by Jared Taylor, Stefan Molyneux, Sup Forums, ... colonization...

he didn't realize anti-white senament brewing inside him until some stormcuck weenie began stalking him on social media and messing with him

Why would they train an agent, in order to commit domestic terrorism, that was brown and with a Mexican name? Wouldn't they have chosen a white agent to discredit Trump? Are whites immune to CIA mind control?

> In Nov. 2016, Santiago-Ruiz walked into an FBI office in Anchorage and claimed he his mind was being controlled by the CIA and he was being forced to watch videos for ISIS, law enforcement sources told CBS News. He was sent to a psychiatric hospital after police were called, sources said.

O SHIT!!

Delete This

Doubtful, but If he was then he was weak enough to follow through...Shameful. He was a murderer. No excuses for RADICAL ISLAM.

>Are whites immune to CIA mind control?
NO
>Why would they train an agent, in order to commit domestic terrorism, that was brown and with a Mexican name? Wouldn't they have chosen a white agent to discredit Trump?
The trend seems to be that when there is a: Democrat POTUS they promote liberal groups like BLM and say that whitey is evil...
Republican POTUS they promote right wing extremist like Hal Turner and want to hang niggers...

Yes, it is. The Uber driver who capped people was a target of the same shit. It's satellite-driven technology and can target just about anyone on the planet although there's a limit on how many people can be targeted at the same time.

Somehow it reads brain waves, uses synthetic telepathy and causes auditory disturbances inside the target's head to make them think they're going crazy. They plant suggestions in your subconscious while you sleep. In people who are weak-willed and suggestible, they eventually end up doing whatever the voices tell them to do. I can confirm it's real and yes it's being deployed against Americans and probably people in other countries as well.

>Intel agencies serving molkuk
It's 2017 morons

I have a theory they started using the surveillance blimps for the same thing also.

WTF happened to your other post about Sandyhook?

This one?!

What's the deal with that guy's fingers?

Check my ID....

It's Bruce Campbell, as Atolycus in Hercules... I dunno what the deal is with his fingers.

Do we know what flight he was on yet? This landed a few minutes before from Guantanimo Bay flightstats.com/go/Mobile/flightStatusByFlight.do;jsessionid=414BACA66B7F8859E2317835794C0E9C.web1:8009?id=832608030&departureDate=2017-01-06&flightNumber=9545&airline=MQ

Was he released from the bay and sent on a spree?

Looks Israeli to me!

American Army commits so many war crimes abroad that it was only a matter of time someone would go crazy and started shooting people

every fucking time

never change /x/..er Sup Forums

>never change /x/..er Sup Forums

He literally walked into an FBI office and claimed mind control.

someone post a screencap, i'm not giving those bastards a click

SO IT WAS THE JEWS :O

LEIBOWITZ IS MOSSAD MOSSAD IS LEIBOWITZ

LOOKS SUPER DERPED TO ME MUST BE DERPED

Can you see the above post? and image?

They allow comments on CBS?