was it meth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9M4x54tIWa4
youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4&t=426s
youtube.com/watch?v=g3SEM8sPlNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that's about all peace out
>kills himself off camera

What's the matter. Have you never seen a wizard before?

He looks like Ghoul from Hacksaw Ridge.

He's been married and had a dumb qt latina girlfriend. That's all we know of his personal life. Far from a wizard.

its the ring.....GOLLUM GOLLUM!!!!!!!!

Wait what?

dude looks sick as shit
youtube.com/watch?v=9M4x54tIWa4

has kinda a like Freddy Mercury look to him, hope he doesn't have AIDS

he has one of the strangest faces I've ever seen

Alllright for chan's poll.

He also has used psychedelics. He mentioned that during one of his videos.

its some line of genes that exists in the north east. john kerry and ted danson also have similar faces.

>allright Youtube
>Peace out
Gotta love styx

He's a sugar addict and smoker. That has more of an affect on your health, appearance, and facial development than you'd think.

He also said he has a gun

>Styx the bad ass

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

live suicide when?

Ayyy Hybrid.

just trolling, I like you Styx, as you would said, "I ve grown addicted to your content"

>calls this guy a psycho
>reads occult books and takes them as unironic fact
kek, that's retarded or something along those lines. peace out.

Here he is talking about how legal weed gave him some type of psychotic episode which landed him in a mental hospital. He's never been the same since. This is why everything he says is so retarded and crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4&t=426s

>He was a happy young boy
>Spiced induced psychotic episode
>autism

so many cases

Does Styx have Asian ancestry? He has that Asiany look about him, like a half-breed crossed with the genes of a handsome God.

Healthy young person smokes weed, doesn't feel well and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases.

He's one of those 1/16 Cherokee people

He's pure celt.

10 000 years ago that's what people looked like in europe

jenkem

...Boris?

Hed welch and Native American i think

I don't even really like the guy but he's not retarded dude come on. Some of his commentary is really thought provoking.

Alright Sup Forums, I need some promotion.

The dying legacy media like Jewtube has decided to block me in countries such as Germany and Sweden.

It's actually rather quite funny, because all I have to do is branch out on other platforms such as this one, and have people shill for me.

Let's be honest, the old atomic age baby boomers that think they can stop the kektide are going to face the wrath of literal Occultist Autism.

That's about all, peace out.

styxel is love, styxel is life

We need to build a wall around the weed dispensaries; they're murders, drug dealers, they're rapists, and make the dealers pay for it! Believe me, I would win bigly in that!

>Here he is talking about how legal weed gave him some type of psychotic episode which landed him in a mental hospital. He's never been the same since
lmao lightweight

He says in the video that it was the most legal weed anyone has ever smoked in one sitting.

Haha definitely not.

>spice
You deserve what you get

He's talking about spice, not weed

this is the first styx video i ever saw years ago

tfw styx helped me get off the spice

>smoking spice
lmao what a faggot

styx is pretty ripped, think he is natty?

This meme has gone so far.
Sup Forums really is the old Sup Forums...
I miss being a 15 year oldshit poster.

So this is what being redpilled looks like.... whoa

also, checked.

nice

Seriously, I CRAVE being able to get so stoned that I freak myself out. Haven't felt that in 20 years, and faggots like this treat those good times like they're a curse.

You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone...

>This meme has gone so far.

soon it will be a solipsistic form imaging all creation within it into being.

That's not the same as having a psychotic episode though. Very different sort of thing.

I want it to keep going past that..
Try this user: Stop smoking for one year, go to a legal shop, get RSO oil and eat 2000mg at once. It will hit you randomly all at once.

You won't be able to stand up much less have a coherent thought process.

Looks like a very bad tranny

>Occultist Autism.
more powerful than most care to admit

Styx is ok, go and blame RLM regarding Star Wars on Sup Forums fags

this is an old video, nobody knew what spice was for a long time. why was it allowed to be sold?

I did spice a couple of times and the last time I got freaked out and lost control of my inner monologue which just started rambling randomly and I wasn't me anymore. scariest shit I've ever done. Later I thought that everything I knew was a lie and that I woke up to the reality that I had been seriously brain damaged all my life.

>why was it allowed to be sold?
Why did morons buy things and ingest them without knowing what is in it?

Do you need the government to tell you everything you can and can't do?

>why was it allowed to be sold?
it was unscheduled and sold as "not for human consumption" so it was a grey area

It's just incense bro

to be smokked in 'tobacco pipes'

yes but it was sprayed with chemicals

shit was super addictive like there would be lines outside the headshops when they opened

it is still a problem where i live but it is gangs selling it instead of headshops

lmao seriously?
Holy shit that is pathetic

styx is impure he has failed the puity testing. only pure blood hammerskins allowed here

but styx appeals to my autism...

yea it was pathetic that i even thought of doing it the strongest one i had the packaging had a fucking skull on it

glad i quit that degeneracy

judging by your images i imagine you'll be spending some time in prison if your pc ever falls into law enforcement hands.

nah i toe the line but never cross it.
I know my rights.

I've told the fbi about you just in case.

im phoning Mi6 as we speak to check if you've payed your tv license

(((satanism)))
(((Crowley)))

What are they gunna do?
All the girls in my drawings are 124120340 year old fairies.

Prove otherwise in court :^)

They'll find the rest.

enjoy your vantime.

Like i said, i toe the line but don't cross it. I've never downloaded anything illegal.

I understand you're used to living under sharia law, but in the USA drawings are legal.

>"You should be- you should be having random sex right now... uh you should be using drugs right now, you should be eh you should be going crazy right now that's the proper thing to do."

-Styx
youtube.com/watch?v=g3SEM8sPlNU

Really dude it's between you and the fbi now.

I thought his gf was a leaf

He has some chill cats.

Sweet
I hope they give me a job desu.
I'd be great at it

this 100%

You need to find God styx, your amoral atheistic occult nonsense is really doing a number on your health.

Spice is nasty shit and has way worse effects on people than weed

Those fucking 60 year old army slop rations gave him food poisoning I know it

Styx, what do you think of Mexico?

this is Sup Forums now
>i hate this site

lol