To all those who are like me sitting on the edge of this story looking in, not taking sides...

To all those who are like me sitting on the edge of this story looking in, not taking sides, just trying to gather info and figure out what the fuck went on and if you actually care; This is actually a big deal.

This is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process.

To my knowledge this is the first time in American history this scenario has played out. Not too often you get to say that.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4075
sputniknews.com/us/201701071049343650-us-intelligence-report-obama-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the new CTR meme?

Honestly yes.

Yes, and it's stale pasta already.

>This is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined

Man just hid behind like six levels of bullshit there.

blumpf

hi gt250

Yes goyim, the russians hacked you...with their super space computer, from space.

What was exposed was the truth.
If anything is going to influence an election it was nice that for once it may have been some fucking truth.
It is time for Russia and the US to start making sweet love.

I'm more concerned that the DNC got hacked while the RNC didn't
How can the DNC be so careless with their cybersecurity that they were so easily hacked

Can anyone remind me what Podesta's password was? I'm having trouble remembering

Trump!! Trump!! Trump!!

Nice source faggot.

Literally Password was his password

We don't care.

Who ordered Trumps pussy grabbing tape released ?

That's just as important.

I did because I thought it would get him more of the black vote.
t. Roger Stone.

It's ok. This is the crash and let it burn election I guess. SMRT. This place is like a board game. Did I Boggle the right lillypad numbers for my posts, bots, proxies and scripts? People used to make fun of the kamikaze attacks but look what the fuck this berenstain shit is doing

I'm not sure. You may just have to email him and ask.

>People like RT more than CNN
>Russia hacked the election

Nice evidence there.

>Password
>8 characters
>one capital letter
i doubt it, it's too complex for them to remember.

>Liberals actually think it was Russia

Of course the CIA, FBI, and NSA has never beeneed caught intentionally deceiving the American people to push the sitting presidents agenda. We're obligated to trust them with no evidence

>This document proves that an agency thinks something
>using the word prove to mislead people into think it proves what the agency thinks
fucking jews and their weasel words. Worded to mislead people but technically still being true so they can't be fucked over in court for misleading people

>it's not our fault people misread our headline!!! oy vey!

Do you have any other good, proven examples of this for my coffers? Besides the WMDs

>How can the DNC be so careless with their cybersecurity that they were so easily hacked

Because they are so hopelessly lost up their own asses.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4075

>This is a declassified document proving unequivocally that a federal investigative body has determined that our president was aided by a former international adversary, in an attempt to adulterate our election process.

So you didn't actually read it. Got it.

MK Ultra, tuskegee, etc

By interfering for so long in the elections of other countries, the USA long ago lost the moral authority to complain about any such "interference". Go piss up a rope, homo.

reddit pls

>MK ultra-- gave hippies the good shit
>Tuskegee-- got niggers laid

Honestly it just looks like they were trying to hook everyone up.

Hi Vlad

P@ssw0rd

RUSSIA HACKERONIED THE WHOLE ELECTION THING GUYS FOR REAL

Hello Red Rocket Rider

Lied under oath to congress about NSA spying.
Lied about gulf of tonkin incident to get the US to go war with vietnam.
Lied about who was responsible for Benghazi attacks.

boy, people sure have a short-term memory...

Fucking this

Let me be sincere and frank with you, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute cyber attack on our infrastructure and call for a new election

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

It's just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

This is why we need to call on the electoral college to do their constitutional duties and elect the woman who should have been in charge in the first place against this Russian aggression

Listen guys, I was a Bernie supporter since June, but this whole spineless debate fight with Clinton has really soured me on Bernie

If Bernie were at all presidential he would call Hillary out on her demagoguery and rhetoric and he isn't

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide like its Poland 1939

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

It's just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement campaign, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

This is why we need to contact our congressmen and tell them to file forms of impeachment the very day after Trump/Putin takes office, this is crucial for the security of our nation

Phishing is NOT hacking. John Pedesta and his assistant are the cause of this. State all the fucking facts you CTR shill. If Podesta wasn't a literal fucking retard none of this would have happened.

>mfw they're not pushing for world war but instead a world orgy

>hack RNC
>YOOO GUYS GOTTA FUCK OVER THIS TRUMP GUY ASAP - love, El Ratto

Would've literally changed nothing

Either:
>Drumpf's right, and the entire burger intelligence coterie are bunch of literal retards -- given his autistic "the cyber" self (((knows better than the generals))) -- and they're all wrong about the russki-®igged election

Or:
>that it's all a Super Moronic Vitality® driven kookspiracy to de-legitimise the election that he technically did not even win -- which, obviously, renders the entire burger defence, security and intelligence infrastructure corrupted, thus leaving the cesspit nation in a constitutional crisis

it was an inside leak you worthless faggot
we now know for a fact, that the russian blame is, among many diabolical things, a distraction from what is really important, the info contained in the leaks

Good sleuthing, kid

BTFO

Actually CTR in this post. This is the top comment on the Reddit thread too.

Look at how it mimics our memetics.

BWAAHAHAHA

sputniknews.com/us/201701071049343650-us-intelligence-report-obama-election/

>bunch of literal retards
no they are smart, and evil, and they lie
The russian hax narrative is the tinfoiliest thing ever

You derserve a bullet wound to the head through your used up rectum! Fuck you!

>implying every election isn't hacked/rigged

They declassified what amounts to no more than a press release.
Declassify the evidence, then we will believe you.

dems during the election:
>the fbi has become politicized

dems after the election:
>there is no way an intelligence agency can be politicized

Assange says it wasn't Russia. I trust him more than I trust my government. The "report" just said that it happened. There was no evidence. Why was there no evidence? I do not believe the people who have been lying to me since the day I was born. How many times does someone need to lie to you before you retards stop believing them?

>Trump will be assassinated in your lifetime
>By the US government
>VERY SOON

I'll masturbate furiously to your bitch tears, Trumpcucks. Looking forward to it.

I read this exact copypasta on reddit an hour ago

thats how you know its bullshit. if the evidence was that strong trump would be tried for treason. the democrats know that it wont stick but that is not the purpose. the purpose is to muddy the waters for trump, distract people from the crimes exposed in the emails, and to save some face.

RIGGED

this one?

I dont' see shit HAPPENING OP

Underrated

You speak like a tottaly nigger. No offense

ELECTION

P@ssword oops wrong window

fpbp

reminder to sage

>proving

There's that word again.

Obvious shill didnt read post address

If you believe the pedo shills you are blue pilled as fitando none too bright either.

There will be nothing but lies from this bunch, which is exactly why they forced them into in this brownstone operation in the first place.

The WMDs are sufficient to prove the point. Stop being a dumbass.

p@ssw0rd

Every election every other country on the planet tries to influence the election. What the fuck are you talking about?

>you think pence will be better

lolololololololol

Add to all these proven things all the Intelligence failures like not stopping 9/11, not foreseeing the fall of Communism, Operation Gladio

Look up the Frank Church Hearings too

so half the county thinks the president is illegitimate the the other half falls in love with Russia. That'll end well.

I think it plays like this retard
>Hack both parties and gather intel on both parties
>Leak email and information of the least favourable candidate