>marrying a non-virgin girl
i REALLY hope you guys dont do this..

>being turkish

The not ugly ones all lost their purity in highschool
At this point the best l can do is get one without half-nigger kids

no hymen no diamond

>providing a non-virgin girl for a lifetime
cmon user even being a wizard is better than being a cuck

Lets be honest Turk, this isn't the reason you don't have a girl.

It is because you are a loser faggot posting on Sup Forums

post turkish qts

There is no way a woman is not a virgin at 28+, grow up, people get shamed into losing their virginity before 18.

Be realistic , today western girls lost virginity at 14 , even before , if we want girls virgin to marry , we must enslave them just like you mohamed

Ur a Turk, what do u know about sex and marriage?
The only thing you do is rape a woman cus ur testosterone rises so high when u see a piece of ankle skin.
Sandnigger.

Would I be considered cuck in Turkey for not marrying with my 9 yo cousin?

you know, if this was a burger writing this, i would laugh..

but seeing its from some mongoloid uncivilized arab, theres somethingg funny about this..

cant put my finger on it

>tfw marking a 22yo qt virgin in august
feelsgoodman.webm

What if you take her virginity and then marry her afterwards?

Pea-brained brownie, 'viriginity' does not exist. The moment you've lusted after someone, you've committed adultery in your heart. Nobody is innocent.

how is that even possible?

yeah thats ok.

premarital sex so still degenerate, but fat less than having someone else do it for you

met her when she was 17
raised by rather conservative parents and we are now in a relationship for slightly over three years (she turns 22 before august, but is 21 now)

marrying*
fuck this phone

If she masturbated she's broken goods. Imagine how many times she thought about nigger cock penetrating her tight puss

asked her about that, she said, and she's not the one to lie about that, she does it very rarely and not by sticking things inside
even if she did, she's good enough as she is, a little masturbation is a lot better than anything else most girls have done at her age already

hey you fucking asshole,
face the (truth )

Turkish girls are sluts

>finding a virgin girl in a wastern country in 2017

You're just afraid his dick was bigger than yours.