The Chicago Kidnapping

Fuck Obama! Fuck Black people! Let me rip your clothes and force you to drink toilet water! And let me cut your scalp and hair!

Imagine that happening? There would be riots. People would die! America would be in fucking flames!

bump

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

IT'S DEAD!!!

IT'S OVER!!!

LET'S MOVE ON!!!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

lol even whites aren't safe from the "shit happened to someone who looks like me why aren't you mad" argument

CTR still around?

It honestly just sounds like a case of kids being kids. Kids make mistakes, I'm not sure I would call this a hate crime

>t. nigger shitposter

Doowop shedoo wedop

Fuck Tronald drumpf and fuck white people

Fucking cucked. Gtfo

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS ANYMORE!!!

THE WHITE KID DIDN'T GET KILLED.

IT WASN'T ABOUT RACE

IT WAN'T ABOUT POLITICS

IT WAS JUST 4 KIDS BEING STUPID AND TAKING A MEAN JOKE TOO FAR, THAT'S IT!

LET IT GO!!!

Bump

People keep saying this but this same shit happened to a black football player and no one gave a shit and the white guys who did it never got charged.

>IT WASN'T ABOUT RACE

and then

>fuck white people!

okay, you got me there!

>IT WAN'T ABOUT POLITICS

and then

>fuck trump!

nice shitpost

I have zero sympathy for whites who live near niggers.
"If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas "
pretty fucking simple dumb fucking white nigger lovers.

WE

if you think us white supremacist are going to bail, or even give a shit, when your "cool black friends" turn on your white ass think again
go fuck yourself we don't want you back once you go black. you are dead to us.

Cccc-

agreed. It was internalized racism and lack of money for recreational programs at the heart of this.
It's really sad that drunf created this situation for these vibrant youth.

PEOPLE SAY STUPID THINGS WHEN THEY'RE GOOFING OFF AND TRYING TO BE SILLY FOR THE CAMERA

IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ACTUALLY MEAN THEM

C'MON, DON' T BE SO NAIVE

THIS WAS STUPID KIDS JUST BEING STUPID AND SILLY

I hope both those nigger males with the weird faces get their smug giant nigger lips stomped into the back of their skulls by some Aryan Brotherhood boys. Those repulsive sheboons need a daily ass kicking too.

I'm not even going to try to type their retarded made up names, "nigger" and "sheboon" should be what all races refer to blacks as by default.

Ok duffin

>say stupid things

and then they scalp a guy, beat him and shove his head in a toilet?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

It was a prank that got out of hand, yeah, but still a prank

You'll see, these KIDS (barely 18 yo most of them) will all get off with very light sentences, maybe 12 months tops.

Just watch and see

The court system will prove it wasn't as serious as people are making it out to me