The Abos Question

Give me the straight dope, what the fuck is wrong with Abos? I've looked around at photos if people from all arond the world, and Abos are destinctly worse than any other group. Not even comparable levels of ugliness, plus IQs of ~75.

What the fuck happened. When people post "Abos can be sexy too" they post women who are at most 1/8 for fuck's sake, and even then they look like a car wreck.

Even the most sexy pure-blood Abo looks like a literal Gorilla.

Chinks, Japs, Gooks, Poos, Sandniggers, niggers, snowniggers, Anglos, Germans, Slavs, Meds, Leafs, Wetbacks, Hues, they all have sexy genes, and I can find members of their groups attractive, sometimes 10/10 attractive, but WHAT THE FUCK ABOS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotiny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always assumed they were extremely inbred, but I'd like to know as well

Outback monkey nigger cavepeople

Genetically isolated for 60,000 years.

They're the missing link

dont think "inbreeding" actually causes problems. Good genes make good offspring, shit genes make shit

No need to compete with other people, their genes became stagnant. You would think there would be sexual selection for abos that mutate to lose an abo feature, but maybe abos grew to like those features? IDK OP, it is a mystery.

>genetic isolation
>lack of neanderthal DNA
>inbred
>described as half sapient
>classified as flora and fauna until the 60s
pick all

Can aussies explain me why there are mixed aboriginals?

They were isolated in a different climate for tens of thousands of years.
The Australian climate is quite harsh so certain traits were selected for, such as extremely dark skin and very broad noses to cope with the sun and heat.
Over time they became well suited to the challenges of the Australian climate but they became extreme ugly as a result.

Obligatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Irishmen are horny bastards

white people baka

There are blond aboriginals, it's a clear sign of nordic admixture

This is now an abo stories/straya contaimnent thread.

No one has purely good genes. Also, a whole lot of shitty genes are repressed. When two repressed genes go together, they usually become dominant. This is most common in inbreeding.

>classified as flora
They wish.

I guess I meant more like inbreeding within a tribe, not within immediate family

Alcohol.

Good think I can avoid this by not fucking my sister.

>not the dont sniff petrol song

they are what shitposting does to your body over time

No thread can contain me, but I will give you an abo story

>Walk through parklands
>get asked for money
>get asked for smokes
>I don't smoke
>"Oh, you smart one bruddah"

They're a tiny % of population here. Shits fucked in Alice Springs.

I sincerely think they are a subspecies of human.

Shitposting is a result of a diverged ANGLO sense of humor.
Abos can't shitpost because they are not human.

That's not a nose. That's a ram air intake on a pinto.

This whole subject fascinates me. They were isolated, possibly, for 60,000 years, but some have blond hair even though their noses are pure gorilla. The dravidians don't look this bad.

What happened here?

>broad noses to cope with the sun and heat

African noses tend to be pretty normal, Arab noses are hooked but they're not taking up half the fucking area on their faces like the Abos

One day Strayans will look like them bwahahaha.

Give us some good abo stories Ozzy bros. I need a good laugh

they are essentially cavemen dragged into the modern era.

despite the prevalence of Abo chatter on here, they are socially, economically and politically irrelevant down here.

nobody gives a shit about abos

IQ is more like ~65

Nothings wrong with them, they simply evolved differently. They were able to hunt and survive and reproduce. just because they have a low IQ and we find them ugly doesn't mean that they aren't competent living creatures. A moose has a low IQ and I wouldn't fuck it, but that doesn't mean moose aren't perfectly capable animals

>When two repressed genes go together, they usually become dominant.

Are you retarded? Genes code for proteins. Some proteins express themselves over others. Some proteins will be created instead of others. This is what dominant/recessive is. A recessive trait doesn't just become dominant.

They fucked whitey some time in the last 300 years. Probably those Dutchfags who were over here around then.

Australia's environment is a lot harsher, especially when you go inland and food is a lot scarcer so a lot of surviving was about being a hardy as possible.
But yeah, their noses are completely fucked and I dont what the most correct answer is.

Unfortunately not. Australians have already adapted to the climate using shelter and air conditioning. Australian adapted using ingenuity and wit, while abos had to take the long way round to survive in australia.

literally Salamanders from 40K

>Are you retarded? Genes code for proteins. Some proteins express themselves over others. Some proteins will be created instead of others. This is what dominant/recessive is. A recessive trait doesn't just become dominant.
I think what he meant to say is that the recessive genes start being expressed, rather than actually become dominant genes. Inbreeding will result in recessive genes becoming dominant in the phenotype (result) though, so in this context it's basically the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Honestly I've met some chill aboriginals in my time. Have a lot of respect for their knowledge about bush tucka and shit like that.

Lots of annoying/rude cunt ones tho, but everyone knows about them.

The wide, low set noses seem to me to possibly have particular use as a cooling system - lots of blood vessels there, wide area, a nice breeze over the nose and one may feel a bit cooler.

What do you anons think?

>Kiira Korpi
>white
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They're the most genetically distant from us, they've been isolated for too long.

Exactly. Us Europeans evolved a brain to cope with nature's challenged instead of a massive nose.
Result: We can now adapt to anywhere, evolution not required.

The problem is that none of the ones who you will ever likely meet know shit about bush tucker.
They would be pretty well versed in Centrelink payments and Opal fare discounts though

Whole thread is bullshit.
Science tells us there is 1 human race you bigots

Why Brits didn't "pacify" them during colonisation?
Was they spared for cheap labour?

Boongs are not like niggers.
They are somehow worse.

I have NEVER seen a blonde full blood boong that hadn't bleached its hair and I've seen thousands.

they were considered an animal species and hunted for trophies.

You think admixture with Dutch over Irish was more prevalent to create blond/red hair?

Also, give me an abo story, please. Amerinogs are evil, but abos seem so funny with their antics.

They burned down ausstralias forrests and god made them butt fucking ugly (and made them literally forget how to use fire)

i've fucked an abo, ask me anything

>be me, born and bred NZ masterrace
>go to Perth for a holiday
>literally just white people and kiwis
>everybody is so happy and friendly, people actually go out of their way to make conversation with you
>nobody is giving me dirty looks for existing
>people ask "how are you, mate. Have a lovely day."
>is this a fucking dream?
>me and brother walking into a mall and see an oncoming aboriginal man and his wife
>think in my head "abos are bad cos Sup Forums said."
>he walks past "afternoon boys, hope your day is going well." I reply "thank you, you too sir."
>going to a club and see like 20 young abo guys, they're nothing but smiles and laughter shaking me and my brothers hand wishing us a good night

You Aussies have no idea how well you faggots have got it. I've literally been jumped and stomped for fucking looking at someone wrong here in Auckland. Like literally I've been attacked by huge crackheads and blindshot by cunts cause I was talking to the wrong girl. Every time I go Aus everybody is so nice and genuine, all the aboriginal people I've met are nothing but lovely. Fuck you guys and your fucking white people problems.

>B-b-but h-h-he asked me for a dollar

How can anyone really say that there is only one human race? Do they genuinely believe it and just go along with it or are they just that blind?

yikes

Abos actually knew how to use fire and Australian forests burned down so often (not because the boongs) that some tree species living there adapted in a way that activated their seeds when they burnt down.
There are currently tree in australia that need to burn down to reproduce.

yeah i know, i've been lucky to meet some elders and shit like that. they were chill. i do feel for them, as a people, lots of issues there.

How did you manage to take it down? Tranqs, or snare?

Also: Why?

They're only classified as humans because it would be 'racist' you know? Humans aren't naturally attracted to animals so we find abbos ugly

When i was in the Aus Army posted up to Darwin (which is abo central) we went around to rival army unit's accommodation and stole their unit PT shirts out of the washing machines. We then went out to the city on a friday night and handed out all these t shirts to homeless abos on the street. Pretty funny seeing all these dirty abos wiping their assholes with our rivals colours

hit her up on fb

i wanted to get my dick wet

Some shipped convicts raped them like 200 years ago

>leaf
>wouldn't fuck a moose
Nobody believes you.

Was it man or woman?

What did it smell like?

One user said he was doing 69 with abo and felt tickling on his forehead, turned out it was a worm coming out of her ass that was dragging back and forth on his forehead?

Was your experience similar?

Like the American situation, there is a distinct difference between an Aboriginal and a Boong.
Boongs are violent, technically retarded thugs that steal, rape, assault all at far higher rates than anyone else in the country, there's a reason there is so many of them locked up.

I've fuck a few octo/quadroons here and there, never anything more abbo than that.

They're not bad, really freaky in bed and with the last one, I busted my nut a few times.

they left india and settled in australia 40 000 years ago

since they did NOTHING to evolve beyond basic subsistence living, even niggers in africa figured out how to forge metal, these abbo creatures never even got that far, they literally used sticks and stones.

they look funny because they are closer to apes than we are, literally

because of their isolation in such a sparse environment with little food or water and inability to develop their own alcohol, abo became hyper sensitized to pleasure responses from eating, drinking water, and copulating.
Drugs use existing biological pathways to illicit a response and these pathways are a very sensitive in abos.
This is why you see so many drunk abos, fat abos, and abos that love to sniff petrol (usually all at the same time), it's because it feels 10x better to them.

>tfw abo

Ancient race of people who were isolated on one continent pretty much explains it, but their ugliness made them immune to interracial breeding from foreigners as well

They're homo erectus who survied due to isolation. Compare them to any human ever, they all look completely different from even blacks.

Not immune to the eternal ANGLO though, they got right into that abo sub species pucci

I don't really have any as I am blessed to live in a part of the country that has very few of them, and I work/hang out in places around town that have next to none. I don't think I've even seen one in a couple of months.

Completely nomadic as well. They never even built "huts" or any temporary housing. Just slept under trees or even underground/caves to get some respite from the sun.

Compellingly stuff, lad

Source pls Kenji, I love the sound of this.

yeah i know.

>You Aussies have no idea how well you faggots have got it. I've literally been jumped and stomped for fucking looking at someone wrong here in Auckland. Like literally I've been attacked by huge crackheads and blindshot by cunts cause I was talking to the wrong girl. Every time I go Aus everybody is so nice and genuine, all the aboriginal people I've met are nothing but lovely. Fuck you guys and your fucking white people problems.

Maori's?

So true. All the Abbos in Brisbane were good cunts. I would rather drink with an abbo than an ameriburger any day.

I don't know much about abbos,but apparently they have a lot in common with American Natives genetically.

This Abos are retarded except in one way - using and caring for the land. Modern city abos have lost this though and are essentially less violent niggers.

But bushfires are vital for the regeneration of Australian forests and bushland, and the abos cottoned onto this back before settlement.

here ya go en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotiny

Now, now. We're all just curios here and still love you, koko.

Sad thing is if we just walled off Australia and left the abos untouched in the Dream forever more the world would be a better place.

Less shitposters on Sup Forums for starters and when you think about it what has white Australia ever bought to the world?

are abos even human ? Have they confirmed this or do we just assume it because muh equality

don't feel bad user.

Hold on a second. I thought there were so many fat/drunk abos because their bodies just dont process carbs the same way Euros do? Polynesians (Hawaiians for example) and Amerindian natives have the same tendencies since they were alcohol-naive before colonization. Even Asians like yourself dont process alcohol like Europeans and instead get the red "flush", it has nothing to do with supersensitive dopaminergic pathways as far as I've learned.
Feel free to correct me though, im not a boong expert by any means.

Is it true that you could hunt abos and that they where counted as animals?I googled it but found no source.

I can relate to this a fair amount.
You just don't get much in the way of hyper-violent darkies or crackhead trash here. There are pockets of it and still lone examples in other areas too, but our culture doesn't support it at all.

From what I have heard about ameriniggers, abos seem a bit more docile - but they are definitely less functional.
They really are poorly adapted to western society.

I thought they had Neanderthal DNA? Humans mixed with Neanderthals in the Middle East, some moved into Europe, some moved to the east, including Australasia.

White fella spare a smoke brudda?

hahahahahahaha

THIS IS THE FINAL RED PILL!1!!!11!!!!

I work in the nightclub scene so I see and interact with a few more abbos than the average Joe. That's why it's so easy for me to find nice mulattos and fuck them BUT, just like you said, they are mostly nice people, but most of them are completely hideous (like girls with the hairiest arms) and while you do get a a few bad apples, causing shit, I find them to be less worrisome than Lebs or bogans.

Another issue for aboriginals in our society is that so many of them live out in fucking woop woop, so goddamn far out in the wild it's insane. So we can't really get important infrastructure to them. Ya dig? Some doctors and shit go out into the way way out communities but it's super gnarly out there.

fuck your censorship leaf, censorship msut be killed

Maoris started the Clone Wars.

what the fuck. is sleeping in the road a legit problem with abos?

Such culture! Very beautiful!

Sauce