Its a mad fucking world

shit like this is why trump won in the first place

>if white people got their shit together

DOTR when?

dont even know what to say desu

"If white people got their shit together"

HOLY FUCK! WHAT ABOUT NIGGERS?!?!?!

We've literally had our shit together for a thousand years

>when you try to be a radical black woman but just end up recruiting for the altright

Hold on.

People who receive these boxes PAY FOR THEM?

i can't tell if this is real or it's a parody and my autism is playing up.

Yes. You pay that fat woman and her friends $25-100 per month and receive a box with instructions which tell you to prep the bull.

>giving VICE clicks
No.

It's real, there have been threads about it on Sup Forums. It's just a negress running a scam, they have a nigger of the month award where they donate all of the profits of the box to one of their friends.

This elaborates perfectly why non-integrated groups are poison to any country.

Facts are facts: anyone who isn't European can never become totally one of us. There will always be the issue of race.

>It's real, there have been threads about it on Sup Forums.

i really didn't believe it i thought it was some intro into satire series that Vice would then start publishing. fugg it's the same woman who cucked bernie out of the election

just a coincidence goy

>We've literally had our shit together for a thousand years

Ever heard about Tenochtitlan? or Timbuktu? They were "nigger" cities from "nigger" civilizations who rivaled Paris during the 14th and 15th century

you misunderstand. she meant if white people got their shit together to 'educate themselves' on the multifaceted nature of systemic white supremacy.

'educate yourself' has always struck me as an odd phrase, little more than a radical left rephrasing of 'you're stupid and racist'. the inherent hypocrisy in some uppity nigger belittling, lecturing and hectoring others by telling them they need further education, then unanimously demanding special privileges for themselves from all tertiary institutions is mind blowing.

lol holy shit did they really kick off that segment with the rabbi ordering the safety box?

the memes are seeping into reality

Why are jews being so obvious?

I smell subversion of some kind.

>Rabbi
>White
They're so fucking predictable

I didn't grow up racist, it really only happened in the last two-three years. And only because this kinda shit

Fuck I'm so happy Trump is president.

Ever hear of Johannesburg? It's basically the African analogue to Paris

Racist ass leafs, denying african civilization again

>$100 a month for a box of safety pins with the value of 0.10c at most

I 100% knew someone would come along and monetise this faggotry

>Knock knock!
>who's there?
>RWDS

>Being Guilt for something you haven't done

Every one should be in Jail according to them.

any richfag willing to buy this and post the contents each month?

>she
>black
Mixed not black.

>It upsets me that I live in a world where I don't regularly encounter people of color
You live in Brooklyn. You actively pay every month to not encounter the 877,000 black people who live in your 69.5 square mile borough, and you choose in your daily / weekly travel and shopping habits to avoid them further, and you do these things for a reason. If you want to encounter black people, don't do it through purchasing slips of paper that are delivered safely to you through your mailman. Walk less than an hour east or south.

i fucking love this, it brings us 1 step closer to the race war

paris is the african analogue to paris

same here user, when civil rights became fuck whitey and was about retribution more than equality. if they want to hate me for nothing I can hate them right back

Jews have an unconscious burning desire to suffer "anti-Semitism". They must create it wherever it does not exist. Their shared sense of persecution is what gives them purpose in life, and it's how they've survived as a people for thousands of years.

>SEE GOYIM WE ARE WHITE JUST LIKE YOU

white liberals are extremely self segregating. then again so is everyone.

What the fuck is going on.

I want this ride to end... Make it stop

A customer came into my store wearing one of these. Was a fat old ham beast who seemed to be a feminist from the 90s or somehing. Wore a turquoise shirt and a rainbow skirt. I wanted to throw her in the oven.

hola forocoches

>Tenochtitlan
>They were "nigger" cities
>who rivaled Paris

FUCKING MODS

BAN ALL LEAFS ALREADY

>They must create it wherever it does not exist. Their shared sense of persecution is what gives them purpose in life, and it's how they've survived as a people for thousands of years.
i used to roll my eyes at stupid shit like this but once you read Culture of Critique you realize that's more of an understatement than exaggeration...

It's a box of nothing

>female rabbi
what the literal fuck?!

>Tenochtitlan

Aztecs weren't niggers.

can i get a sauce on these A E S T H E T I C as fuck rwds pics I've been seeing? google images brings up nothing

>le business negress face

always a kike woman

>You'll never be a cuck
Even if your life is terrible remind yourself how you're not that pathetic at least.

Also that BLM dindu that took over Bernie's mic is in the video.

Interesting.

They believe they evolve as a people through persecution. Or your response is just a kike attempt at subversion, in that the inverse is the greatest punishment to a sado masochistic race....

JUST WRITE ME A CHECK CUZ WE WUZ

i've been making them. i like making shit while i listen to podcasts or speeches. glad you like them.

Video summary:

>self-proclaimed "black radical women" exploits gullible and excessively empathetic middle-aged women for free gibsmedats

love the wolf brigade style

A VIDEO ABOUT BLACKS MAKING MONEY OFF WHITE GUILT FEATURING A FUCKING JEW

JUST END IT ALL NOW

I SWEAR TO GOD VICE PUT THIS OUT JUST TO TROLL US, WHO ELSE EVEN WATCHES THIS SHIT

keep up the good work, user. have some tits for a job well done

Holy shit go to 1:24

Is that the bitch that helped hijack Bernie's microphone at his rally in 2015?

Holy fuck she must've gained an extra 150 pounds over the last year and a half

real talk leaf just read culture of critique. at last you will truly see.

gracias, tio

I'm on nofap but i do appreciate it the tetes

Good

How do you make them man? you got some skills.

one task is "give black people higher tips"
sooo.... racism

>a saftey pin is a MAGA hat for cucks.
Why are jews voluntary wearing ID badges again?

Its like the white guilt version of Al Gore's carbon offsets.

Nobel Peace Prize imminent?

I did read it haha. I stopped midway though, because I was agreeing too much.

Already knew everything he was going to say.

>tfw we all dindu nuffin and have to serve time while paying 6 gorillion to each KANG as reparations.

The Chinese are allowed to post here?

>the nasal cuck voice
>the "im so passive and friendly man XD, talk to me :)" demeanor
>the "WHITE PEOPLE ARE GUILTY" belief
>beta posture in front of the feminist hugs

is this the protocuck?

use futuristic models. Not nazi past stuff.
We need to meme the future.

Very good

It is. I googled her name and it comes up in articles about the incident.

Does she specialize in cucking liberal jews?

> "it embarrasses me that I live in a world where I don't regularly encounter people of color"
YES! EVIL WHITEY MADE YOU LIVE IN PARK SLOPE AND NOT EAST NEW YORK

Jesus Christ why is it that every time I post something some newfag asks this retarded as fuck question

what if 1,000 pol/acks ordered these boxes then filed fraud with their banks? Would these fat nigresses still get to keep the money? We need to fuck with them somehow.

>Or your response is just a kike attempt at subversion, in that the inverse is the greatest punishment to a sado masochistic race....

This really made me think so hard that I started wondering if I was a kike. Congrats.

>What happens after they're educated

And where are they now?

Kikes are quite clever. I never underestimate them.

A worthy enemy to kill.

>rabbi
Of fucking course.

>use futuristic models. Not nazi past stuff.
>We need to meme the future.
I do both. Juxtaposition works too. It shows that past ideas are eternal. Plus Jin-Roh uses Fashy shit anyway.

hahaha seriously? 10 layer subversion

wait how would this work?

Have you noticed that there's been a strange trend in recent years where people intentionally write run-on sentences? I do it too and enjoy the way they sound in my head.

wait until they ship it and then file a fraud claim with your bank? idk, we need to really make them work for the cuckbux.

WE

Check your privilege, white goyim

vocaroo.com/i/s1B2lJeVWcy4

330$ for a pin?
A FUCKING PIN!?

HOLY FUCK, IS THAT THIS LADY?

good job m8

>when you want to be a patriot but end up recruiting for radical islam

I did some quick math and they are pulling in over 50k a month in revenue. Their expenses are probably basically nothing. This is our culture.

Holy shit. (((They've))) monetized virtue signalling.

>a rabbi

see

How do you create these man?

Yes, they literally crashed a leftist presidential campaign with no survivors to build notoriety for themselves so they could then profit off disaffected liberals. They are true conservative heroes like Jill "no refunds" Stein.

>... is a rabbi

I FUCKING DEMAND TO BE PUT IN THE TIMELINE WHERE WE WON WW2 FUCK THIS

eucharisto, i use gimp giati ego eimai poorfag.

>IS A RABBI
I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE

>You will never excessively profit from destroying political movements with curated identity politics
The way she talks about it in the segment, plus that really makes me want to believe that she's literally just doing it for the fame and money, and if that's the case, then I actually have a lot of respect for her.

>names the jew 5 seconds in