DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

So much for "Drain the Swamp" HAHAHAHAHA

salon.com/2017/01/05/donald-trump-is-going-to-appoint-pam-bondi-who-got-an-illegal-payment-from/

TL;DR: Trump is appointing a judge who he bribed in order to drop his Trump University fraud case

>salon

lol die.

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

>Why the fuck to libtards have to take things so literally NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID.

This is a common debate tactic for liberals and women.

If you make a statement, and aren't ridiculously specific, they will tear it apart based on your supposedly "vague" wording. They will pretend that they can't comprehend your specific implication, or read between lines, or draw the most obvious conclusion, solely so they can argue back with something - anything.

You: "BET doesn't appeal to me."
Them: "OMG You just said black people shouldn't be in movies and music!"

This shit is really old and tired. They do it CONSTANTLY and it's one of the reasons that Trump won. They are impossible to hold conversation or debate with because they deny that they can have basic perception skills.

People are sick of it. We're all called racists, homophobes, and sexists solely because of this one tactic they use of pretending to not understand what you're saying. They know damn well what's going on, but it's the only way they can push their extremist viewpoints - by making you EQUALLY extreme.

>salon

>salon

>salon

>salon

>mainstream media

I should start up a fake news folder, don't know why I haven't done this earlier.

>salon

It's so unsubtle I don't know what to believe. I still try to weigh things and be skeptical, butt fuck me if that shit isn't funny.

>Salon

have some more from my collection to kickstart your folder

>salon

>salon

>fake news

>salon

>salon

Thx user.

Ah I remember that debacle. Fucking faggot news.

>salon

>salon

>salon

>huffington post

>(goldstein)

ay what up m8

>the UK

>Salon
Come on OP you aren't even trying

>The Lantern

add these rules to your ublock origin My Filters so you don't accidentally give (((fake news))) money by inadvertently clicking or being followed by their tracking cookies

||buzzfeed.com^
||cnn.com^
||msnbc.com^
||foxnews.com^
||cbs.com^
||facebook.com^
||huffingtonpost.com^
||huffpo.com^
||thedailybeast.com^
||vicenews.com^
||vice.com^
||washingtonpost.com^
||wp.com^
||theguardian.com^
||theguardian.co.uk^
||npr.com^
||nbc.com^
||abc.com^
||cbs.com^
||mic.com^
||theintercept.com^
||vox.com^
||correctrecord.org^

Kek

he said drain the swap. the existing swamp.

you're a fool if you didn't think he would create his own personal swamp.

In case if niggers still don't get the drain the swamp and just roll with what's cool to say against "le drumpf supporters haha".

Excellent work ITT, Salonposting user.

who's that guy in the OP pic????

ITT: Nobody can deny the fact that Drumpf is a complete fraud

Ok now I'm angry

fbpb

The "evidence" for your case is flimsy at best. We don't need to refute anything coming from blatant hypocrites