A question for Americans on sanctuary cities

A question for Americans on sanctuary cities.

Can i buy a plane ticket to New York start working at my uncles restaurant and stay there. If the police stop me and figure out i'm illegal will they send me back?

I legit have a option to do this and i'm really tempted.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll be sent back if you look too White.

>serbs
>white

Jenna Hopkins for those wondering.

Trump will start e-verify soon and you'll be freezed out of our system. You'll wind up self deporting unless you figure out how to be a tax paying citizen.

>tfw blue eyes blond tall Serb

They can't legally ask you for your papers

Yes, you can do that. No one will do jack shit

You need to get in line behind all of the others who are waiting to immigrate LEGALLY.

Those blue eyes and blonde hair are useless if you're not removing kebab right now.

Nope, if i can ear 5x more money that i do now (web developer) just for being a waiter why wouldn't i take that opportunity.

>do coding
>get job
>live above Serbian standards

Trust me senpai, I've been there. Don't waste your life waiting tables just because you're bitter.

Can't believe I fell victim to the "anti-fracking" meme; it was all just Russian propaganda.

FUCK I feel so stupid.

I already make 950e/month m8 but why not more? At least my children will have a better life. If i dont like America i can always come back.

You probably could. I'm pretty sure a "sanctuary city" is completely illegal but no one cares because muh white privilege.

>Supposed to have border laws and immigration laws
>Fuck it, we need to force-feed migrants to our citizens

Western countries have become so shitty.

No because new York is within 100miles of a border - that means that USCIS & ICE can and do operate checkpoints. If you are stopped at one of those checkpoints without paperwork, it doesn't matter if its a sanctuary city, you're going to ICE jail and are on a 1way ticket out of the US, and your name will come up if you ever try to come back. There is nothing new York state can do if you are picked up by ICE or USCIS, they are federal, sanctuary city or not.

Ti si lud covek, ali neces me poslusati sta god da ti kazem.

The problem with you, and all other illegal immigrants, is that in pursuit of your increase of quality of life by moving here, you are decreasing the quality of life for other Americans. I know you don't give a shit about other people, but this is the reason we need to crack down on immigration, nothing personal.

This is true though, they will ask "is everyone a US citizen? Do you have any fruit?" and if you answer the questions without being a dipshit, they pretty much have to let you through the checkpoint. Unless you look really sketchy or are randomly picked for a paperwork check

Hi shlomo. Take your fucking jew divide and conquer shit somewhere else

Whats wrong with trying brate. Like i said if i dont like it i can come back. Nothing is sigurno yet.
>but this is the reason we need to crack down on immigration, nothing personal.
I complety agree if i was born in America i would like the borders shut.
>you are decreasing the quality of life for other Americans.
nothing personal.

Like practically every other illegal in America, just say you're on vacation

For a real answer? Yes you can stay there without fear of getting deported.

Sanctuary city police BY LAW cannot cooperate with any agency that would get you deported. I mean you would be illegal, but almost every major city in America has this police. You could literally walk into the police stations say

"I'm planning on overstaying my visa and never returning to my country"

and legally those cops couldn't do anything. Realistically does an NYC cop no this? Maybe, maybe not. But after you get booked if you do decide to do that stupid move I mentioned above, you will be released when someone sees why you are booked.

Basically if you live in a sanctuary city you can't be deported.

Just make sure you find time for your webdev work. Money is good but a career is better. Srecno jebiga

Her name is Jenna Hopkins she has an instagram.

1,000 USD as a web developer? The minimum wage in Commiefornia (which is practically half sanctuary city at this point) is 10.50 usd per hour. Just do it

Except not really, because if you collect a salary while in that city, you are working while undocumented and that's a federal crime, there's nothing any local law can do to help you, and on top of that just because local law enforcement "can't do anything" doesnt mean you're not totally fucked if you get picked up by ICE or another federal agency. Sanctuary city means jack shit to them. Plus if you get brought up on charges in a sanctuary city you WILL have your name run through an ICE database, so yes, even if you are arrested by a local cop, you are going to immigration jail - you will be transferred to ICE custody.

Iskreno da ti kazem pre par godina sam samo o emigracije razmisljao a sada kada stvarno mogu da odem razmisljam o svim drugarima i dogadjajima u Srbiji. Veoma cudan osecaj. Ali onda opet kada udjem u auto prelazim preko rupa u puru i gledam kako nam politicari rasprodaju drzavu. Sto tamo nije slucaj.

I naravno da bi se bavio veb dizajnom tamo uz kelnerisanje.

just do it desu who cares

be safe don't smoke weed outside or do autistic shit that will get attention

live happily and merry qt amerifat

Your best option is to fuck right off :^)

I don't give a fuck how 100% pure Aryan Slav you are, come here legally

And to screw up things - request asylum.

>even if you are arrested by a local cop, you are going to immigration jail - you will be transferred to ICE custody.

Not in places like san fran

Hilary supporter spotted

Ja kad sam ovde hocu da sam tamo i obrnuto, izuzetno je retardiran osecaj. I naravno tfw no gf

Sure.

You can start your own business. You don't need a social security to be self-employed.

Come and make America Great Again.

>5x more money
in a city with a 20x higher cost of living. gr8 idea m8!!

Pazi, Amerika nije tako jednostavna kako mislis.

Where is his restaurant?

Illegal pure Aryan whites>>>>> Legal Spics

>alcoholic spotted
Also
>being this retarded

I'm glad you never had to think about leaving your country its not that easy. I will be leaving all my friends and memories here, not to mention my family etc. Also i don't know any people im America except my uncle in NY and some distant relative but she lives in Miami.

Also a salary of 1000USD here can buy me anything i want to be honest senpai. I almost always eat in restaurants, have money for my car and can save to my bank account at the end of the month. The problem is that my children won't have the life i do if they are born average, also the roads, institutions and schools in the US are way better.

Ti si onaj sto ovde studira medicinu je tako?

>I naravno tfw no gf

I've never had problems with that m8.

Nisam ni mislio da je jednostavna ali je kvalitet zivota mnogo bolji.

COUSIN NIKO

Manhattan

Nisam, zapravo otvaram firmu sa matorcima za koji dan. Bog neka nam je u pomoci.

where abouts in new york is he? i always see americans talking shit about new york on here, but it looks really cool.

Srecno senpai.

Hristos se rodi.

Can't take a sarcastic joke but okay
>school shooter spotted
>nigger spotted
>Fat cunt spotted

Obrnutno brate, pare su mnogo vece ali kvalitet zivota nikako. Ma idi jebiga sta kurac drama, 7 sati letis tamo isto toliko nazad.

I'd give the guy shit but he speaks English and wants to work. What occupies most of these sanctuary shit holes? Beaners that don't speak English and don't work.

Manhattan but he lives in Brooklyn.

Vaistinu

nice. i'm assuming his restaurant is in manhattan? do it man. i wish i could move there.

Invest in your nation. Put your money into your childrens future. Teach them well. Figure out a way to improve the roads and institutions.

Familia, since the 90s we're being run by ex commies and criminals. The whole war thing was a scam so the people running public enterprise could end up owning it. Only WW3 can save us.

Marry a minority and have a kid
When they try to deport you, you can play muh children/muh racism card.

Your language has so many consonants

MUH CITIZEN BABY

MUH ANCHOR

MUH KEY TO GIBS

>marry citizen qt
>become citzen

Goddamn I just want her to sit on my face with dat ass.

It's perfect, really. No spelling, you just sound it out.

its like speaking with pop rocks in your mouth
try to imagine an opera sung in Serbian

all joking aside, just come
no one will stop you if you're not up to anything suspicious

Its really, really easy to figure out how to write and read.

Example in english:

Donald Trump is the president elect of the United States.

Serbian:

Donald Tramp iz d president elekt of d Junajted Stejts.

Wait a minute, couldn't your uncle give you a job offer as an cook of ethnic food or something so you can get a h1b or something?

Marry a tuff latina bronxfu for me please serbro

Seriously if you're not bullshitting and you speak English + have a family connection you should definitely try it, NYC is very safe and if they go after the immigrants it will take forever

A salary of $20,000 would leave you homeless in NYC.

he has his uncle

>couldn't your uncle give you a job offer as an cook of ethnic food or something

Nope i have to have a diploma of a certified cook. I'm a programmer but still the wait time is long because i dont have a job ofer. My friend at the office told me because he applied.

That's not saying much if he ever plans to become independent. He won't forge much of a future in NYC without his uncle and you have to have a backup plan. Of course he might as well just go full Niko Bellic.

Nope he tells me that his workers earn ~4000 USD monthly. Because of the tips. Also i can work as a web developer from home.

really? wtf, how do niggers live there?

do it

Ghettos and government housing.

our language is read and written phonetically (1 same letter = 1 same sound), just like the pic related you see in dictionaries, but with normal letters.

Actually I would do it if I where you, but don't concentrate in just working in your uncle's restaurant, you are a web developer you make stuff out of a computer, and you can look for oportunities there not just by working there but by socializing with people that might give oportunities on the web developing area. At the end you could be deported, anything could happend, but you would have those connections that might give you a chance to work from your country with a U.S. type salary. I think you should go having in mind the idea to return taking advantage of the opportunity. Don't think into staying to long.

if you're pure white, come on over!

It's over now, Yugi

damn my dreams of moving to new york are crushed then. sounds way too expensive and i'm sure as hell not leaving this nigger country to move into a nigger neighbourhood over there.

thanks senpai

I don't fucking know either. You could realistically pay $2k rent for an average apartment so before anything else you have to be making $30k a year. Then again that's just my perspective because I don't want to live with people. They probably live splitting rent 5 ways in a two-bedroom apartment like some favela monkeys

Similar to russian, just sound it out as you read
They seem to use more vouls though

>Similar to russian
Russian is different tho.

I never undestood why you have retarded writing rules. C is K some letters you dont read etc.

no, russian is harder since they have 2 sounded letters like я, ю; and half sounded letters like ъ, ь, ы; so it's even more confusing to read. And they don't have Latin letters

Latin alphabet*

Get a cute brown girl to sing along with one of the Arkan songs and post it on /pop/ plz

That's exactly how serbo-croatian doesn't work. There's only one pronunciation of the letter e, and there's three different ones in your example.

that was an example why Russian is harder to learn to read and write than Serbian

ICE here. We can't do shit with you unless you break another law that impacts the public. this will change soon though. As is, if we arrest you, you will get a notice to appear and let go.

As long as he pays you under the table you are fine. If you want to get a tax ID and use it as a fake social you can do that too. Serbs are always welcome.

yep, c k s q. We really only need s and k. There are no conjugations and nouns are gender neutrual. Making eng the easiest lang to learn

Russian sounds so official though, ever listen to Lavrov speak?

Oh.

I had often thought about this. I spoke with an American guy in the pub the other week and it didn't cross my mind that he might be here illegally.

If I went to the US no one would believe that. It would be farcical to even think it. I am the oppressor, not the oppressed.

>you will get a notice to appear and let go

I know this has been policy, but it's so ridiculous to read.
>Like nigga, just show up so we can deport you, but until then stay safe, see you in 2 months for your court date

HAHAHAHA, JUST FUCK MY WHITE MAJORITY UP SENAPI

Lord please don't let me be tempted by that booty

/nofap/?

If you're really ICE and not some role playing faggot....

I might be moving back to Commiefornia.

Shit ton of fucking illegals and sanctuary cities there.

Do you got any tips for me if I come across a suspected illegal?

How can I get you guys to deport them?

Keeping in mind the anti-American traitor politicians in Santa Ana and LA refuse to play ball with ICE.

How can I as a random citizen help ICE do their job and get beyond the traitor politicians?

no joke no troll.

How can the average legal citizen help ICE?

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California - LA Times

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

A large problem we are having is that we don't have room in detention centers. I'm with HSI not ERO, but everyone I talk to within that directorate is hopeful with the new administration.

>Nope he tells me
immigrants love to pretend to live great lives, they are full of shit, they live like dogs, empty shells.The top earners are all wageslaves.The only Serb i know that lives great is a Chicago engineer that does tours in Hawaii every few months.

>Because of the tips.
that's such a gamble but even if so it's probably 4k only if you work full time, which means you wont be doing any web design on the side.4k isn't a lot for Chicago, it probably is even less in NY.Also, living in America, seeing the shit around you, will increase your appetites for more shit, you wont be happier.

4k in new york wont give you the freedom and comfort of 1k in Serbia
this

>immigrants love to pretend to live great lives, they are full of shit, they live like dogs, empty shells.The top earners are all wageslaves.The only Serb i know that lives great is a Chicago engineer that does tours in Hawaii every few months.
I know for a fact he has a shit tone of money.