So tell me Sup Forums, what conspiracy theories do you believe are true?

So tell me Sup Forums, what conspiracy theories do you believe are true?

the conspiracy theory that Mexico isn't gonna pay for the wall.

i dont care for the wall, i can go legally to the usa whenever

Mexico isn't, the only way they will is straining the meaning of paying by cutting off trade to Mexico, which hurts both sides.

yhe, but just for another 13 days.
Then its all over, and a big Wall of Trump will be blocking your way.

Ones I believe:
9/11 official story is fake but not sure what the truth is

Kennedy assassination official story is fake and gay. Not sure what truth is.

Osama bin Laden death extremely suspicious- throw him in the ocean immediately??? He is probably in retirement in Caribbean bungalow.

Pizzagate- probably something fucked up going on but /ewo/ may be barking up the wrong tree.

One I don't believe:
Lizard people / reptilian humanoids.
I think they're just garden variety high fictioning psychopaths

Tobacco was deliberately made a scapegoat for the extreme uptick in cancer diagnoses that resulted from the countless radioactive particles spread throughout the atmosphere by the trinity test.

9/11 because planes don't make 2 meter holes into a wall and vanish afterwards.

The Turkey coup was totally staged

Self-serve supermarket checkouts with touch screens record your fingerprints every time you use them

Pizzagate

Sorry, but owning a building right next to and overlooking a big playground is just a bit too much.

He might not have raped any kids dick-in-ass, but he sure shows a very strong attraction to them at a young age.

>Hillary is a lesbian
>Bill has fucked minors before
>The federal and various state governments manipulate our water supply
>Aliens exist but they would never side with the US government
>US murdered Hugo Chavez

As I've come to learn, whenever there's a conspiracy 'theory' for an event, it probably was a conspiracy, so after lengthy research:

>moon landing was a hoax
>JFK was a CIA hit
>Hitler escaped to Argentina and/or Antartica
>9/11 was an inside job
>Sandy Hook was a false flag
>satanists at top levels of government/intelligence

I did not swallow the red pill, the red pill swallowed me

>some sort of hidden global organization pulls strings. Could be Illuminati or whatever, don't know exactly what.
>there is almost certainly a pedo ring in the US upper echelons of power. Might be pizzagate.
And this one barely qualifies as theory, but
>Obama and his administration are making up complete shit about Russians being responsible for Trump winning to cover up for Hillary's own machinations during the election.

Russia rigged the election for Trump, and the DNC rigged the Democratic primary for Hillary. We should literally and unironically have President-Elect Sanders right now.

You, sir, may be the America I envisioned when I was eleven and 9/11was about to happen.

The government of the world really are working together,using immigration to erode nations and cultures. They hope to turn each country into a mass of mongoloids so that they have more capacity as well as an excuse for assuming more powers over the people.

They tell themselves that this is "for the greater good" and destroying their own countries to "save the third world" is the right thing.

I believe Russia hacked the damn elections