John Oliver

British people, what do you think of this guy? I think he's a globalist shill and a major cuck. The bloody bastard thinks the idea to "keep Britain British" is racism. I'd say let's deport his sorry arse back to the UK, but you guys don't need any more un-British guys like him in your country. Should we just deport him to Antarctica and leave him to fend for himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr5RFWj5GD0
youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was funny quite funny in Community but that's about it

His "comedy" isn't even funny, his seriousness is. "It's 2015!"

I thought he was funny. I saw his world cup rant, I laughed. Once he gets political though, I roll my eyes.

He'd be fine if he stayed out of politics. He doesn't unfortunately.

His take on Brexit was a huge irony, since he has a very punchable face compared to Nigel Farage.

He was a shit comedian and was reduced to doing panel shows, he was also shit at those and left for america to overdo his british stereotype.

Hes pretty shit.

>he was also shit at those and left for america to overdo his british stereotype.
I guess since he sucked in his home country, the only thing left that he could sell was his foreign-ness to Americans.

22. him.

he's a C-list celebrity. Tries to be witty and stuff but it's actually barely worth the minutes it runs

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr5RFWj5GD0

U wot m8?

Oh, you mean shoot him .22 gun

Some fuck ugly cunt. I only know about him from lurking in this shithole.

22? Shit, we've got real calibers available over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=veX_4-5yJJQ

This wasn't accidental, it was all part of his agenda.

Do legitimate reporting on issues that everyone would agree on, get people hooked and eating up everything he feeds them, and then start making subversive politically-charged episodes.

Don't think I didn't notice you slimy limey fucking worm

No one had ever heard of him over here I don't think until he started Jewing in Yankland.

how come I see so many british people with brown eyes black hair- how race mixed are they and with what? I'm literally half native and even I have green eyes and brown hair

> The bloody bastard thinks the idea to "keep Britain British" is racism.
Somewhy he promotes this idea only in USA.

He looks funny but that's about it.

I saw the cunt on and old video trying to be funny about Trump never winning the election. What you have to realise is that English/British Liberals are the worlds most annoying Liberals. They share all the annoying traits of Liberals in the U.S. for example but they are snobs as well. He looks like a Jew?

romans?