I don't care what you believe or hail from

I don't care what you believe or hail from.

If you [Americans] blindly ignore the recent report from Jimmy Clapper, you do not deserve to live under the stars n bars, and you should just move to Russia and see how "red-pilled" his autocracy is.

sputniknews.com/us/201701051049296817-us-russia-hacking/

Our media may be biased and Clinton definitely should not have won, but if you believe trading one biased media (CNN) for another (RT), you are an idiot.

Stop gobbling up information from STATE FUNDED RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA and listen to what your civil servants are telling you...unless you believe the FBI, CIA, and NSA are all in a giant conspiracy.

Honestly though, just move to Russia. See how free their country really is.

Other urls found in this thread:

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9iZJrDSn86Y
audioboom.com/posts/5469350-1-6-17-mark-levin-audio-rewind
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people think Sup Forums is here for advice still

In b4 the report is released and it's just shit about how the Kremlin shilled for Trump which we already know.

Mr. Clapper lied under oath to Congress and should be stripped of rank and disregarded entirely. He's literally a criminal who violates the constitution on a daily basis

>pic related

And also, I bet you weren't that mad when Obama interfered in a foreign election by FLYING over to the U.K. And campaigning against Brexit? Hypocrite.

Fuck off you shill.

JIMMY "I LIED ABOUT THE NSA UNDER OATH" CLAPPER is a true American patriot! We must take everything he says at face value and never question it! Up is down, death is life, there are five lights!

>bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, the Ruskies gave us accurate information on which to base our votes as free citizens, this is unfair!!!!11

Fully agree. The fact that he thinks he has any credibility shows how out of touch he really is.

>Lie to congress
>Get caught violating the Constitution non-stop all day everyday.
>Go hide in the shadows
>Come back out and say "Hey u guise tha Rushins r hacking r govment!!1!!!"
>Expect to be taken seriously.

Yeah no. Get fucked.

>If you [Americans] blindly ignore the recent report from Jimmy Clapper

If you lie to Congress on congressional hearing you belong to prison, right?
Why isn't Jimmy Clapper in prison?
You trust a secret report quoted by this man?

Once they produce a report that's not
>We asses with HIGH CONFIDENCE[1]
>[1] HIGH CONFIDENCE means there's nothing indicating it at all but it's how we believe it should be
I might start believing them.

>unless you believe the FBI, CIA, and NSA are all in a giant conspiracy.

I just think they are not particularly competent. Recall MDs in Iraq? If Bush was as skeptical about that as Trump is about this Russian shit, the world would have been spared a lot of wars...

MDs should read WMDs...

Hillary is a cunt, she stole the democratic nomination from Bernie. She deserved to lose.

PROXY SHILLS HAVE BEEN SHILLING HARD!! ASSANGE AND SNOWDEN=HANGED IF THEY EVER STEP FOOT HERE

Other countries enforce their border laws, you can't simply move there.

Also "if you don't believe James Clapper move to Russia over Assange" is not an argument.

Sup Forums has been infested with shills from the Kremlin

This is not even a conspiracy anymore. We were so worried about CTR doing the shilling when infact it was the Russians as well.

Notice how some of these Russian shills with American flags would defend Russia more than their own country. They are fucking scum.

you sound brain dead. its so funny retards actually think they have it all figured out. >> B B BUT LIED TO KANGRESS!! fuck off sperg

Spot the Kremlin shills.

At least make it a little less obvious you fucking retards.

Stars n bars?

Have you read the report? Among other things they managed to "assess" that RT is in fact a Russian site and that it often publishes news which don't praise the US of A.

It's a literal conjecturefest. Read it yourself, seriously.

so...
what was in the leak?

Basically this
They found out that Russian news outlets were shilling hard against Hillary and were soft towards Trump, and that it might have swayed the people who actually follow them.
Other than that it's about Putin personally ordering things and so on.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

RT is way more factual and impartial than your cuck CNN. (loads of nowadays "news" channels could learn a thing or two from them)

Kindly kill yourself, retard

>RT is more factual and impartial than CNN

In the same way cholera is probably cleaner than dysentery lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=9iZJrDSn86Y

Actually you need a filter. The more an issue affects Russia and Russian agenda, the more propaganda it is. If it doesn't, then it's just factual reporting.
It rarely doesn't.

No
what I meant was, the dnc leak that showcased how corrupt the gubmint really is
Which was an inside leak by seth rich who isn't russian
This whole blame game is designed to shift focus from whats really important, the true extent of the dem party corruption

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? If the US utilizes new propaganda, WHY IN THE FUCK WOULDNT RUSSIA WITH THEIR STATE OWNED NEWS CORP?

Putin is play 83 dimensional Bizique

Most of it is just about how RT did some negative stories about the Democrats.

It's a fucking joke.

I saw a fuckload of negative stories about Trump from our ABC, and from the BBC, both are state funded. Guess they should be in trouble too?

Democrats are grasping at straws.

The leak just confirmed what everyone expected. That MSM is working with DNC, and that Bernie was fucked over.

James Clapper sat before congress and said the NSA doesn't collect data on Americans. Why should anyone believe him?

it still is way more unbiased. I dont see opinions being pushed as factual news like in the states MSM

Go fuck yourself

it most probably has a right bias, but holy fuck, there's like 10x as many left biased outlets than right biased ones, so I'm glad to at least have a different perspective

The CIA also said Iraq has WMDs...

/Thread

No, seriously. Go fuck yourself.

>STOP LISTENING TO RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
>LISTEN TO AMERICAN PROPAGANDA INSTEAD

ayy lmao

Instead they will omit events which are low profile enough and harmful to Russia.
Which is seriously nothing fucking new because that's exactly how every successful propaganda outlet worked.
CNN or whatever should just hire Jerzy Urban. He's good at propaganda. He can show them some good old tricks.

Why should anyone believe anything that comes out a Democrats mouth??

audioboom.com/posts/5469350-1-6-17-mark-levin-audio-rewind

The latest Info on this is out and it's not Wikileaks.

You are absolutely right.

>we watched some RT and they were PRETTAY hard on hillary

That was a report,what a fucking joke

> FBI and CIA
> "They totally have WMDs dude"
> They totally don't have WMDs.

> "Those gommies are totally bombing Iran dude"
> CIA hired them to destabilize elected leader

> "Gulf of Tonkin was totally legit dude"
> Gulf of Tonkin was totally not legit dude.

> NSA
> "We're totally not spying on you dude"
> They were totally spying on us dudes.

Yeah fuck off cuck.

I don't trust the CIA and the NSA. I don't believe they work in America's interests first, I believe they work in the globalist world order's interests first. I want them cleaned out, from the mail room to the big office with the leather chairs and gold fringed flag.

I don't know how much more clear we could be about it.

Our flag. You're probably used to hearing 'stars and stripes'.

They really are trying tonight, aren't they?

his a right ol'd bellend isn't he