Katelyn Nichole Davis Suicide: 12-Year-Old Allegedly Hanged Herself, Live-Streamed Suicide On Facebook Live

Katelyn Nichole Davis Suicide: 12-Year-Old Allegedly Hanged Herself, Live-Streamed Suicide On Facebook Live
inquisitr.com/3851590/katelyn-nichole-davis-suicide-12-year-old-allegedly-hanged-herself-live-streamed-suicide-on-facebook-live/

Full video:
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

This video looks fake:

I tried to kill myself with rope before, and I was struggling as hell, my hands trying to undo the rope, my body want to breathe.

>imagine you're gonna drown yourself, and your body will do anything to get air, your hands will do anything to get you out of the water, not just a calm death

see this hanging documentary, they struggle, their hands always tied
youtu.be/zWKcAASmYQI

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/July_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Hanging
youtube.com/watch?v=hJeqQiaKsJE
snopes.com/georgia-livestream-suicide/
liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1376366963
liveleak.com/view?i=783_1393861502
northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html
georgiacoronersassoc.org/counties/polk
linkedin.com/in/tony-brazier-58637490
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sad. She was 12 barely knew how to tie her shoe laces. Nobody to guide her and tell her life is beautiful

Why tie shoes when you can tie a rope?

Kids are dumb.

>no webm

meh.

Why in the fuck would it be fake you fucking imbecile? Gubmint grab for your ropes an sheit? Dey tryna take away our chairs?

Get a grip of yourself you absolute fucking retard. Hang yourself properly and youre unable to lift your arms because of the pressure on your spine.

Id say kys but youre obviously so inept youre unable to do that right.

Why are kids so fucking mentally weak no days?

Kids are dumb, but they also have an enormous amount of social and familial pressure to live up to standards. Couple that with being a teen girl with an allegedly abusive stepfather and heres the result.

I bet she regretted this the second the rope tightened. Poor girl.

its in the water

Documentary???
Docufuckingmentary???

Oh go fuck yourself OP. What a waste of 30 seconds that was.

>I tried to kill myself with rope before, and I was struggling as hell, my hands trying to undo the rope, my body want to breathe.

>imagine you're gonna drown yourself, and your body will do anything to get air, your hands will do anything to get you out of the water, not just a calm death

Then you're doing it wrong, moron. To do a proper hanging, you have to make the jerk strong enough to snap your neck (specifically the axis/C2 and atlas/C1) instantously. This means you need to drop far enough to strengthen the jerk. Assuming you're not a really fat fuck or geriatric, kicking the chair under you is being mellow-dramatic and unnecessary minutes of pain. It's like idiots who do self-inflicted gun wounds to the head and fuck up. You're suppose to aim for the brain stem (responsible basic physiological functions like breathing) for guaranteed death, not the side of your head like a cool "deep" photo-op.

Revolt against the modern world

Poor girl, I'm sure she hung on for dear life.

F ;_;

this was honestly sad to watch. freaking awful.

Jesus? Is that 12 these days?! #estrogenmilk

Fucking hell I don't give a shit. Fuck off.

>no webm

I hope her family sues facebook and wins

this, kind of. fuck faceberg

Checked
Also, there goes my no fap streak

mkultra slave. probably related to pizzagate fucks.

Oh wait nvm allegedly her stepdad was abusing her and when she told her mom didnt care. I dont want them to get millions for that

Nice tits. Damn shame.

lmfao because i feel the same way

GREAT TITS.

The hormones that create this also lead to accelerated aging. You know what to do.

Why did she kill herself?

This is a joke right, this bitch has to be 18

I gotta give it to her, most females are too stupid to an hero correctly!

Furiosa, no!

she is crazy hot. cant blame her dad

>faceberg
Oh Japan!

I wish I could have fucked her. Lick her sweaty asshole slowly and passionately.

She was on depression medication, stepfather beat, and try to rape her.

Rumor going around that her step dad showed a hidden cam video of her in the shower to his buddies and they leaked it online

What a fucking scumbag desu

>u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
Just another liberal SJW we won't have to worry about.

gotta wonder if she would have done it if she could not have streamed it to her friends and family...

She's 12 mate and looked like the kid who shot up Sandy hook. Talking like that will get you put on Chris Hanson's special list

She will end up in one of these rooms anyways.

What dumb broad

Looks real to m8. Poor girl, she didn't have someone to lean on... rest in peace.

It's satire famalam

too many fags now adays

i made one the day it happened
havent seen it yet

Shame is the most effective way to manipulate women. What a dumb egotistical whore.

Just take the dick, sheeeeeeeeesh.

They aren't, it just wasn't broadcasted live back in the days

Sad, very sad

looks fake and gay to me, Very little struggle, so unless the rope was thin enough to cut into her arteries and veins and shut off blood flow within seconds she would have been flailing like a retard to get the rope off of her neck.

also seems quite convenient how it got dark so soon after the hanging and she started getting called to from her family. just seems fake.

plus most people committing suicide, their last thoughts arent of the people who love them and really want them around.

just seems fake all around.

This is sad, but we all know she would become a coal digger by 13.

She could have at least taken her top off

Enough with this bitch, this is not political in any way shape or form. Go to Sup Forums and join the other autists attempting to track down her nudes.

lel

definitely not legit

normies think this is what 'hanging' looks like, but real strangulation has people spazzing out for sometimes 15+ minutes. i cant even fap to this

>little girl kills herself
>Sup Forums calls it fake
Why exactly would a 12 year old fake a suicide while LIVE streaming?? You people are fucked.

Facebook live stream has been up for like a week and already we've had niggers torturing a retard and this

truly zuckerberg is a genius

She cheated on her boyfriend, + her stepfather allegedly tried to rape her.

Well, a "real" hanging would be a broken neck, not suffocation.

Probably fake . . . maybe . . . . or it could be that some nog raped her a week earlier and she did the honorable thing because just the idea of living day to day, knowing she had black rod penetrating that formerly savory canal, made her vomit uncontrollably.

>ywn hold her in your arms and comfort her and tell her everything is going to be OK and marry her because she's beautiful and have 5 kids with her to propagate the white race
>tfw I have no face for this feel

The neck breaking thing is a myth.

>IN executions it is the custom to drop the condemned man from a height, or (as in New York) to jerk him up from the ground by the fall of a heavy weight, so that there is a powerful concussion of the brain to start with. It used to be a common belief that the necks of criminals were broken by this means, and that the pressure of the fractured vertebræ on the spinal cord shortened the period of suffering. It is now known, however, that this rarely occurs, and the criminal dies of asphyxia or apoplexy, usually the former. In some persons, particularly in heavy or aged ones, the sharp and sudden violence of the shock is sufficient to burst some blood-vessel, and the gush of blood into the brain-substance renders the criminal immediately unconscious.

>The fact that executed criminals suffer little has been known for a long time. Morgagni quotes Cesalpinus as saying that persons who have been hung and have not died have declared that "they were overcome with stupor at the instant of the tightening of the rope, to such a degree that they felt nothing." And he adds: "As for myself, I have learned from a sober and truthful man that a thief, whom the cord of the hangman had not killed, for the same reason that prevented the deaths of those individuals mentioned by Gardani in the Sepulcretum, told those who questioned him, that he at first saw sparks before his eyes, and soon after saw nothing and felt absolutely nothing, as if he had been asleep."
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/July_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Hanging

poor chic

her youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=hJeqQiaKsJE

This is fake and gay. any more links to local new newspaper article and death certificate if not totally fake.

I disliked it

Fake.

oh look snopes says it's fake and. CNN always quotes them so if mainstream media says it's fake quess it is.
snopes.com/georgia-livestream-suicide/

F, in another universe she'd be somebody's waifu in a couple years

iktf

I agree, seems fake desu

she could have been some 28 year old autists sexual slave and it would still have been objectively better than what actually happened.

fucking warm sex holes going to waste smfh

liveleak.com/view?i=d23_1376366963

liveleak.com/view?i=783_1393861502

No link to local newpaper or video from local news channel no newspaper article of death. show proof. so far all I see is fake people online commenting and fake news articles about her death. no proof I saw the video and it ended before she was cut down who turned off the camera no one from the road with multiple passing cars bothered to stop. I don't know what this is advertising but it is fake.

it looks pretty real to me. and she hangs there for some time with her parents calling for her.

i mean maybe it is fake but i don't see why it would be. it is weird someone so young would do that though.

>A Polk County girl died on Dec. 30 after she was found by emergency officials with self-inflicted wounds outside her home and police are investigating reports she live streamed the act.
northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html

kek

>checked

Did she drop any good loot?

that is a fake news blog show real local news site please. how come there are no other local news stories on that site.

It doesn't say its fake. It just says its unverified because it couldn't contact the police investigating it.

>'I was just joking! I totally don't want to have sex with little girls!'
>coming from the country that recently legalized having sex with pigs

Tony Brazier is a real coroner.

georgiacoronersassoc.org/counties/polk

linkedin.com/in/tony-brazier-58637490

Nothing fake there, you tinfoil hat wearer.

strange fruit

she might be wearing a harness and her friend is pulling her feet around

shame it never made mainstream news TV everyone knows you cannot believe what you see on the internet. I bet Sam Hyde was the one filming it.

stepparent = bad. divorce causes these problems.

Never forget her Sup Forums ;__;

christcuck cult victim

at least the timing of the sunset was aesthetic as fuck

divorce destroys families. she felt sad because she didn't feel loved by the parents in the new family. divorce should be illegal.

This looks fake.

>divorce should be illegal

yea... becasue forcing people to live with people they dont want to always works out well

...like immigration

Good pun, Canada.

Disturbing but comprehensible concidering the nu-male boomer parents we have to deal with not understanding jack shit about everything but their "firm handshake"
This death are on nobody else but both her parents for one reason or another

>stepfather

Thanks feminism

"red headed stepchild" is a meme for a reason. The only dude truly invested in the child in the biological father.

>106000000

Fug

You know, that seems like something Satan would say.

>Basic underage bitch trying to get attention on facebook by live streaming her suicide

I predicted this kind of shit years ago.

Ban assault ropes!
Theyre killing our killen!!!!