6 Dead After Truck Collides With Anti-Trump Protesters On Freeway

6 Dead After Truck Collides With Anti-Trump Protesters On Freeway

>THIS IS NOT FUNNY
THIS IS NOT FUNNY
>THIS IS NOT FUNNY
THIS IS NOT FUNNY

theseattletribune.com/6-dead-after-truck-collides-with-anti-trump-protesters-on-freeway/

Other urls found in this thread:

theseattletribune.com/disclaimer/
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump protester hit by car
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youre right, its hilarious.

>stand in middle of fucking freeway
>get hit by car
>huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur ahhhhh duuuuuuuuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuuuuuuur uhhh uhhhhhhhh ahhhhh hurrrr

TRUCK OF PEACE

>By the time the protesters were visible to Porter – he didn’t have enough time to fully stop and though he did slam on his breaks and attempted to swerve, he ultimately ran into the group of protesters with the side of his delivery truck.

Porter was estimated to have been traveling at a speed of approximately 45-MPH when he collided with the group of Anti-Trump protesters. Several of the protesters were able to get out of the delivery truck’s path, however, 6 protesters were not able to move quickly enough and were ultimately struck and run over by the vehicle.

You guys really love your fake news, huh?

Play stupid games.

Win stupid prizes.

theseattletribune.com/disclaimer/

Video of said impact or no interest.

>January 4

Why didn't I hear about this?

Killing degenerates under budget and ahead of schedule.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

gonna need a video so I can laugh harder

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I feel terrible for this guy. This is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

picture of the truck driver moments before impact

yep, and now they are trying to blame the poor bastard

What kind of retard thinks protesting in the middle of traffic is a good idea? Especially when its a freeway

If only natural selection were as swift with the rest of their kind. In any case, thank you based delivery bro!

I have a sick feeling he thought he would be Mr. tough guy and thought they would move in time

45MPH should be enough time to see everyone and slow down,
he wasn't traveling at 70MPH with all the other cars traveling the same speed

I feel bad for the truck driver who was put in this unpleasant position.

People who stop traffic for their feelings however deserve to die screaming and twitching while they grapple with their slithering intestines.

Digits prove first post is indeed best post

social Darwinism

who cares?

Hey can you fuck off that truck was a truck of peace, okay?

God bless the truck driver

NANI !!

A smart man. He knew he would hit more of them with the side rather than the front.

FPBP

thank you satan

OP is an absolute joker

fpbp Praise Kek.

There's a reason why "go play in traffic" is insulting - only literally retarded children would do it.

Fpbp, checked

I wish it were real.

this is the real tragedy. this poor truck driver is fucked for life because of the stupidity of people. this is why you don't die by standing in front of a train or anything else that's driven by people. if you want to die, then fine, go do it somewhere where you won't fuck up someone else's life because of your selfishness and stupidity.

Fake news. Is OP a troll, ignoramus, or trying to get traffic to his website?

WAIT..

the people that died, were they the car passengers or the protesters?

We should start a GoFundMe for him. A few bucks for a day at the spa should release some tension and stress.

Who cares their dead and that's good enough for me

Stop posting fake garbage to promote your shitty website

Read the article. He was going 80 with the flow of traffic and slowed down to 45 because a group of idiots ran out onto the interstate.

Nice quads senpai.

>six dead liberals
>Giving a shit
That's what they deserve for protesting on a fucking highway.

Get on a fucking highway to protest, wonder why the truck cant stop quick enough.

Honestly use your fucking head, I know CNN didn't tell you protesting on a highway is not a good idea but fucking shit mate, you dumb

Pretty sad way to go but this whole 'protesting by blocking roads' thing is getting pretty tiresome.

It's all so very tiresome.

>The remaining group of protesters have told reporters that they believe Porter intentionally ran over them with his vehicle because he disagreed with their political beliefs.

>Porter has adamantly denied the allegation that he intentionally collided with the protesters because of a difference in political views and told an NBC affiliate reporter that he’s a democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton.
>he’s a democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton.

>voted for Hillary Clinton.

I seriously can't take all this winning, I feel bad for laughing this hard.

wheres the video

TRUCK-KUN STRIKES AGAIN!
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT, EVERYTIME THIS HAPPENS A NEW SHITTY LIGHTNOVEL IS BORN!

>somebody gets hit every fucking time
When will they learn!?

This
FPBP

OI! BIN THAT LORRY!

God help him if he has posted anything pro-trump on social media

chet

welp, look at that it's nothing. fucking fake.

>THIS IS NOT FUNNY
You're right, all sixteen of them didn't die.

>liberals actually go play in traffic
You can't make this shit up.

nobody cares that this website is the only real kind of fake news, and that this incident didn't happen.

holy shit this is great, so he slammed brakes and ripped a skid for more surface area while simultaneously making it look like he tried to stop

I have to try this.

I thought it was funny.

what the fuck are these guys doing? i count 13 people in that picture. 13 fucking people protesting against trump IN FUCKING SEATTLE WASHINGTON. I BET THEY REGRET VOTING FOR TRUMP NOW. OH WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

Literally did nothing wrong

Also video when?

I almost felt bad for him because they're investigating it as a potential homicide, but nothing is funnier than the left eating themselves alive

HAHAHAHHAHAH

what the fuck do they expect standing on a fucking highway

Why does Sup Forums never fact check?

actually, you can, because it didn't happen, this news website is completely bogus

>I feel bad
DONT

>The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication

I've always thought communist agitators piling up in our streets and disrupting traffic is one of the single worst effects of Jewish agitation. We get caught up in the causes so much we start to become numb to the effects. And they do it all the fucking time too. All the time! Every few months, there are niggers and guilty white libshits in our streets protesting some bullshit Soros paid them to agitate for. And we just deal with it. I say fuck that. I think the National Guard she be called up at once every time this sort of criminal nonsense takes place. Sic German Shepherds on them, spray them with firehoses, beat them unconscious, taze them, pepper spray them, tear gas cannisters, rubber bullets, and if it's a particularly niggerish crowd, live ammo. All of it. Go in hard, and fast, and beat them until they're in county jails calling mom. Every time.

BTFO

All of the keks.

Was he a truck driver for ants?

This thread is a prime example of how gullible Sup Forums is

fpbp kek ap

6 Darwin awards! :-D

fuck off shill.

Good, stay out of the street.

>It was at this time when Richard L. Porter, a 32-year-old Seattle resident employed by Waldrum Brother’s (a local appliance store) as a delivery driver quickly approached the chain of Anti-Trump protesters. According to Porter, he was driving with the current flow of traffic (around 80-MPH) when the obstruction created by the protesters seemed to appear out of nowhere.

this part had me going

>stand on the road
>get hit by traffic
>blame trump
>mfw

Truck should have been going faster

>theseattletribune.com/disclaimer/

>You can't make this shit up.

Yes you can, it's literally made up. Stop falling for hoaxes Sup Forums. If you're not using any critical thinking skills, you're just as bad as the libtards.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

I hope the insurance will cover the damage to the Truck

>delivery driver

More like trash collector.

Why would you protest on a fucking freeway

Nice post leaf, have a (you)

>>The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication

no one is believing the shills claiming its fake news. the fuck are you talking about?

>Protest in the middle of a busy highway
>get hit by a car
Never saw that one coming

nice fingernail faggit

>DISINFO SHILL

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCK.

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA?

top fucking rate. A+

>Porter has adamantly denied the allegation that he intentionally collided with the protesters because of a difference in political views and told an NBC affiliate reporter that he’s a democrat who voted for Hillary Clinton.

Some of us do but a large chunk just ride the tide. Be a fact Christmas checker, help the cause.

Even if the site wasn't fake you'd know the story was just based on the fact that no one is going 80mph in Seattle at 5:15pm.

Yes, yes well done /leftypol/, well done.

However... lmgtfy.com/?q=trump protester hit by car

How am I just hearing about this now?

45MPH when he hit them, meaning slowed by about 30MPH.
there is a reason "go play in the freeway" is used to brush someone off

Too bad he missed the other ten.

What kind of stupid fuck blocks traffic on the expressway to meme at people who just want to go home?

I'm glad they're fucking dead, and I hope the other faggots involved learned how stupid they are.

Jesus Christ I'm mad.

>The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication >The Seattle Tribune is a news and entertainment satire web publication