Reminder the the ANIME RIGHT does not exist

The anime right doesn't exist. What you call anime right is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.
They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.
Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.
The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

* I'm referring to crystal children with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DCyQX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up and post your waifu

What?
Oh, fine.

Is this the anime thread?

fpbp

>50k

Damn straight it is

Anime is leftwing by default.

The truth is much simpler.

>The anime right doesn't exist. What you call anime right is a crystal child.
First off this is special snowflake garbage. Second why not both, is it somehow mutually exclusive?

guys this is a serious post, please stop sliding AIDF

GOAT

You still haven't posted your fucking waifu yet

wrong

All anime is leftist just a fact.

Showing that jew puppet is proof weebs killed his culture.

>being this new

Trump will ban all anime

>People constantly forgetting about best girl

Nora a best.

I'm pretty sure i'm a crystal child.

But, i'll post the only true waifu and best girl.

All your waifus a shit, senpaitachi

>he doesn't know about the anime right

Okay Sempai-tachi.

Crystal children welcome:

discord.gg/DCyQX

Finno-ugric posters best posters.

This is some high level autism.

you got it wrong, they are hybrid freaks, we mock them in the astral plane all the time.

you can't brute force it.

Lum is the only waifu worth having

Oh wow all this Autism, I think you have had too much of the Japanimation Jew...

Dafuq is with this thread?

Fuck you crystal fags indigo master race

Off by one

Link about the expire:
discord.gg/DCyQX

Isn't this thing a western 3D animation? I remember watching a bit of it for the action, but heard even that went to shit once the creator died.

What the fuck does this have with politics?Has it ever occurred you that if you fucks shitpost as hard as you do on Sup Forums you could retake Sup Forums and /jp/ from newfags and autistic man-children?
Get the fuck out.

>I'm referring to crystal children with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
Now this is posting.

Anime is always related my ctr shill friend!

Which idol is Sup Forums's favorite?

No it's you sperg.Go post on /c/,or get terminal brain radiation if you try to post on Sup Forums or /jp/.
I get it when you fags invade politically involved threads,but this thread is literally "hur hur i have severe autism" and than post your waifu.Delet.

Anime bread.

No you are the sperg. We're all trying to step around OP's magnum autism and actually salvaging something good from it. It's either that we have a good time as we wait for the thread to be pruned or we ignore it and it dies. At least this way we're giving OP some fuel for his schizophrenic fantasies.

This is the best girl, by the way.

It is on Sup Forums.

How the fuck did a show that looks like it was made entirely on MMD by a first year animation student become a serious thing?

>IS-3
>mosin nagants and PPsh-41s
garbage tier weaponry

Surely,the OP,theoretically a human being can delete the thread?

>fuggg :D :DD
I heart Kino no Tabi.T

The most popular manga of all time is anti-globalism.

Oh boy,i better start posting MLP than despite having a containment board.This is not spilling,this is a full-on off-topic thread.

why are you still posting on this thread and posting anime pics if you hate it so much?
you like this don't you squid ward?

Anime is an expression of something greater than humanity; as for the hybrid comment please go relocate yourself closer to the era and science of one drop theory; what disgusting language that evokes your ego and lack of evolution.

Anime and the depiction of humanity in this manner is designed to construct future evolutionary traits as well being of humanity at a higher level, this is all true.

This style of cartoon is quite wholesome and representative of a higher level of evolution in humanity. All detractors are merely inferior ranks of humanity destined to be excluded from the future human gene pool.

BEST GIRL

wait...this isnt /rwbyg/

dont have a waifu image
but this distressed Chitanda will do in the mean time

By being fucking great

>Why are you trying to bring reason to off-topic posters when they have boards all for their needs?
Oh was i just supposed to ignore you?

ITT: degenerate pedo enabling weebs, everyone in this thread
...myself included

Where is /rwbyg/ located?

So it's a CGI animu made by western people? I have no idea, I don't keep up with it.

just beware of the autism

I have no idea what you just said
Simplify desu

FUCK THE NUMBER 5

Yes it is and it's quite good. Beware the quality is a bit low to start off with but improves drastically you should check it out.

Thanks lad, I will.

>Sup Forums
That sounds awful, no thanks.

RWBY is trash TRASH

Its only in Sup Forums because Sup Forums's elitism drove them out

To simplify,why should i not tell you to do something that benefits both me and you?
Clearly there are board for this kind of threads,so why not post on them.
I understand when the culture spills to Sup Forums,but i like i already said this is a full off-topic board.
Sure the mods can delete and purn the thread,but for a punishment to be right it has to be explained why the deed was punished and how to fix.I am giving you a nice option here instead off being autistic and having major ass-pain.

Post your waifu then.

See I wanna talk about anime on a but they are such faggots it drove me out.

I NEED THESE THREADS LIKE THESE

YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDLY

god damn you
YOU MADE IT EVEN MORE COMPLICATED

Care to explain? I've watched maybe 10 or 15 episodes in my youth but it has a lot of episodes so I might give it a shot

You are fucking with me?See Make thread on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums
Purge newfags.
Get a nice and clean new board.
Profit.

whats your favorite recent anime, op?

Suwako a best, Remi a shit.

Pic related to Sup Forums because pepe == kek.

so why are you continuing to post here then?

Did Suwako try to gas untermenschen for the daylight lulz?
No,literally a slave to an other goddess and a slut?

You have to go back.

>* I'm referring to crystal children with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Understanding all of that makes me feel like a pleb, a MALfaggot.

I did not make the off topic board or sugest we turn it into a waifu thread.It's your fight not mine.
Mods won't be asleep forever.

Yukari is clearly the superior choice.

what in the fuck are you talking about
what fight?
your English needs some work or something because you make 0 sense.

To make Sup Forums a good board?Do i need to specify everything?

wait are you saying we should do what we do here.
on Sup Forums?

Дa!

btw I was fucking with you

I believe all boards should be spiced up with a little anime. This is a chinese cartoon discussion website.

>Jokes on you i was just pretending to be retarded.

And i already addressed this saying it is ok to "spice" it up on politically related threads,but having full on off-topic threads is a no-no.

The anime becomes garbage after Enies Lobby.

The antagonists to the pirates in the One Piece world are the Marines, which is the military branch of the World Government. The World Government controls most of the world and are lead by the Gorousei (Five Elder Stars). They represent the union of all five seas (East Blue, West Blue, North Blue, South Blue and the Grand Line). They rule from the Holy Land, Mariejois, and more or less answer to the Celestial Dragons (Tenryuubito), who are 20 royal families from around the world who formed the original World Government, and tend to treat other people like animals.

There are two main thrusts of the story which, by the timeskip, are given a human representative. The personal story of One Piece is Luffy's goal to become Pirate King, but the second thrust is the Void Century. There was a 100 year period in human history that is not written about in any book anywhere in the world. No one seems to know a single thing about it. An island of scholars, who found a large, indestructible stone with runes carves into it, deciphered them into a language and realized that these stones, which are called Poneglyphs and scattered throughout the world, tell many secrets thought forgotten to time - including what happened in the Void Century. What the scholars could piece together with what they had is that the World Government didn't exist before the Void Century, but suddenly appeared right after it, and the creators of the Poneglyphs are lost to time. The World Government caught wind of this and destroyed the entire island, killing all but a single girl who escaped. She is now one of Luffy's crewmates and when they discover the truth, it'll inevitably lead to a war between the Straw Hats and the Marines/World Government.

ya? well jokes on you I was behind 7 levels of Irony

Autism and edge

Y A N G
A
N
G

Tomoko is not my waifu, only my spirit animal.

>Implying i wasn't 1488 levels of irony
You are like a little child.

You talking shit about my waifu?

Great, i'm finally sold on One Piece