Other urls found in this thread:

regenes.is/resources-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at furry conventions

antifa doesnt exist

regenes.is/resources-2/

Here you go senpai.

scum of the earth

Their mother's basements. Huge fucking faggots.

Wouldn't you like to know, fascist?

They are fucking everywhere lads they are banging on my door constantly shit is crazy over here, being a member of Nordfront is tough

tumblr

literally in their moms basement

They openly recruit at protests and underground music venues.

Everytime I see this logo and it's in German.

cuckchan Sup Forums

>no meat
>no cops

Throw a hamburger at them

Starbucks

cant wait for the civil war when I get to purge these guys

Eight chan is a lot more helpful than this thread, thanks a lot goys

Also why am I told my post is spam when I try to write eight chan with the 8?

cuckchan is literally working for antifa at this point.

They are not centrally organized

Print yourself a AA flag and wa-la, you are a good guy now
I guess they coordinate in forums and chans, but its just local groups circlejerking

At least that is how it works in my country (not lt)

/y/

They employ community organizers, Sometimes flying them in from other countries.

In the open. There's no stigma against what they do, so they have no need to hide it.

I don't think they're very big in the states. Go to large city where communists are demonstrating and they might point you in the right direction. Punk shows are a haven for this sort of thing

Various flophouses and squats.

Bigger than they were two years ago. This group is heavily invested in rapid expansion/awareness right now.

Yeah, there are meets and talks and shit, but its the IRL equivalent of circlejerking

The only thing they do is chimpout in peaceful protests and chimpout in chimpout protests. Basically chimpout pros.

Was in a couple when I was a fucking retard kid but it was mostly for sport and because chimpouting is fun as shit

I remember there was a protest which ended with violence and then next week there was a violent protest to protest against the violence in the last protest.

P good concerts too

By (((whom))) I wonder are these groups invested in?

Intimidation and kinetic action is their MO.
The appeal of violence is used to advertise themselves and recruit others with the same mindset. ANTIFA is an organization designed to silence any targeted opposition.

I believe the Democratic Party was absolutely convinced Hilary would win (At least among the people who matter). Not just the presidency, but house and senate too. Sweeping and broad reforms already drafted in the wings just waiting to be signed. Antifa was likely brought in to silence/gerrymander any conservative protest that would have emerged from overreach.
But things did not go as planned, so Antifa has been re-purposed for another objective.