Christianity is the cornerstone of Western Civilization

Catholicism founded the university system and has been the beacon of hope for 2,000 years.

We archived all great works religious and secular.

The key to restoring people, culture, and land is to revitalize the Christian ethics and worldview that made us great and purge our societies of atheistic jewry that has relativized and cheapened humanity to the point of disgenic stagnation.

Jesus was a Jew

>Catholicism is the cornerstone of Western Civilization

Agreed

Jesus was and is God, and also rebuked jewry and usury as well as moral relativism so no you are painfully wrong.

The most aesthetic religion

Indeed, by far..

Why is Western Christianity so feminine compared to Orthodoxy?

Science is. Gods do not exist.

Just a reminder that we are christians simply because that's the religion Constantine the great favoured.
Only about 10-15% of all people in the roman empire were christians when Constantine became a christian. This oriental mystic sect would NEVER have won without him.
Fuck Constantine.

both irrelevant points that do not contradict the OP's thesis

Absolutely true

>another amerilard larp thread where he treat europe as fucking pokemons

heres a pic of old white man

AVE MARIA
>muh airytage

it isn't, all branches of Christianity value family, nations, freedom, and are completely against faggots and degenerates, of course you can have some jews telling you he's god's representative on earth, or some idiot who takes little out of contexts scripture, and tell you to be a degenerate.
but it doesn't matter because that's not what the bible (the undeniable word of god) teaches

Except that's bullshit

>Christianity value family, nations,
Maybe if you ignore what Christ said.

explain

Many people were traveling with Jesus. He said to them, 26 “If you come to me but will not defoo your family, you cannot be my follower. You must love me more than your father, mother, wife, children, brothers, and sisters—even more than your own life! 27 Whoever will not carry the cross that is given to them when they follow me cannot be my follower.

Catholics aren't Christian

Allowed for the ultimate development of the 'western eye,' which culminated in the cinema.

And now it's dead.

gg

The anti-jew was still a jew though.

What secrets do you think are in the Vatican Archives?

become an academic and you can go search for them. University professors are allowed to visit them and study old manuscripts

Thats actually not true at all. Christianity was already spreading full force before Constantine allowed it.

Friendly reminder that if you're not Protestant you're not a Christian

Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

1 Timothy 5:8

Your scripture means Christ is first, not that family is unimportant. God Bless

Literally started by a Jew.

>this

Until Constantine, christians were persecuted, they weren't the majority, their enclaves only existed withing few urban areas.They were much like the Jews in Europe and America

You misspelled Catholic friend
It's okay. Many native english speakers have that problem too

What does it take to become a deacon ,exactly?

This is one of the saddest, post pathetic self humiliations a person can subject themselves too.

Your tearful, emotional denial and desperate clinging to your illusions is what makes you worthy of being spat upon.

Just because your parents raised you Christian does not mean that Cheistianity is the true religion or is a white religion. Don't pretend you're just being objective. You have a vested interest.

You were raised with Christianity, became attached to it, THEN became redpilled and are now looking for ways to fit Christianity into that, because you're scared to let it go. Have the courage to admit this and stop betraying your European ancestors by bowing to the Jewish cult who genocided them.

Your European pagan ancestors were tortured and killed and had their religious traditions bastardised or destroyed by Christianity, a tool of the Jews to suppress whites and make them bow to a Jewish messiah.

Likewise, Islam is a tool used by Jews to countrol blacks and Arabs, who were also originally pagan.

How do you actually look on the mirror at night when you brush your teeth? How can you withstand the shame of knowing you try to pretend Christianity is somehow European or white? What pathetic cowardice and denial.

YOU'RE BOTH WRONG.

>unironically pagan
fuck off varg, before I put you on a cross.

Lol put me on a cross like your weak, pathetic cuck God? Your faggot son of God who's mouth I would piss in if I ever met him?

Your religion worships weakness, failure and defeat.

I curse your father, son and Holy Ghost. I shit upon them.

Well done sir, fabulous retort!
'Tips Fedora'

>the words of Paul are more important than those of Christ
He explicitly said to give up everything to follow him.

Calm down Satan

Forgive me for my ignorance but is there any benefits in claiming what denomination you are? I've always seen it divide people even the most patient of people. And thought it would be better to focus on bringing Christ into non-believers lives.

In my own case I never had time to go to church due to graveyard shifts and instead obtained a KJV bible and e-sword for studying. The times I did go to church regardless of denomination were good experiences, they were environments I could flourish in.

>Paganism from 800bc-400ad
>Renaissance/Enlightenment from 1400ad-present
Christianity had its greatest political and ideological presence in the thousand year period in between. Surely this wonderful anti-human, anti-achievement ideology must have benefited us...

Stop trying to act like this is a conflict between equals. You're on the side of sucking Jew cock and bowing to a Jew God, and I'm on the side of my blood ancestors. This is cut and dry, don't try to re-frame it.

Some say that if you don't do the stuff the right way you're doing it wrong. In the Army we're like "long as you got Jesus and you're not like Mormons or fucking Unitarians or something you're good".

>unironically using a pagan torture device as the symbol of your religion

I've looked at Mormonism and Unitarianism both and I'll just say it was not for me.

I believe he was Aramaic myself or a Amorite.

Thinking about quitting Sup Forums too many degenerates in here.