Hate crime laws are good

Hate crime laws protect underprivileged people of color and LGBT from heinous acts committed by white people. I'm proud that Sup Forums has come to realize how necessary it is to have extra deterrents for white people to think twice before committing violent crimes.

Fuck you nigger. Calling a nigger by his name isn't a crime, it's only the Truth.

No, it's highly illegal. As it should be. It's one thing if a black person attacks a white, because the system has put them in a scenario where they grow up around violence. But there's absolutely no justification for a white person to ever attack a black person. That's just common sense.

This sums it up. Shame that it took this very rare incident of blacks live streaming their crime for normal white people to wake up to the importance of hate crime laws. I'm just glad it will save many PoC as a result.

I didn't say hate speech. That's dumb. I support free speech, but if a white guy punches a black guy, that's a real hate crime and the white guy should have additional penalties beyond just assault charges.

Pathological altruism is a fatal mental illness.

Progressives only care about one issue - replacing White Americans with foreigners. That's it - that is the entire program.

They will even sell out their feminists and homos just to import Muslims because they are more "exotic."

The environment? Progressives don't give a shit. Liberal values? They don't care. Hell - even dindus? They don't give a shit.

All progressives care about is mass immigration of non-Whites - end of story, that's it.

And Trump has paid lip service to ending mass immigration, so the progressives will vote for Imperialist Warmongering Hillary instead of the Greens.

Even progressive Bernie "Jew" Sanders sold out his own fake principles to support Clinton - Sanders actually said that open borders were a "Koch brothers policy" - but he turned on a dime and now supports mass immigration of non-Whites.

The progressive movement is an anti-white hate movement.

Make no mistake, it will only take another decade of current levels of non white immigration to the US to render white people a silent minority unworthy of representation.

When Whites become a minority in their own traditional homelands, the game will be over.

The actual mass killing will start when the savages become the majority, just like in South Africa.

They will end up with destroying western civilization and live in a third world shithole. All poor and miserable.

>muh white genocide
Get real. You really think there is a conspiracy to kill white people?

Both of you niggers should kys

Not an argument.

> Typical leftist cuck denying anything unable to comprehend nor corresponding with their agenda

The white genocide is allready happening, take a look at europe, especially in Germany, France and Sweden.

Wasn't trying to make one. Nigger

When whites become a minority, will the hate crime laws extend to them?

Clearly the Chicago case proves that they already extend to them. It's just very rare for blacks to actually commit hate crime.

Obvious troll is obvious

first post is best post

>call it bait when you can't prove me wrong

It looks like most people are supporting hate crime laws since the Chicago case so don't act like I'm the one with the unpopular opinion.

I've always supported hate crime laws. If any race commits a racially motivated crime, they need to punished under hate crime law. I don't care what your race is.

Yes. That's just common sense to me. If a person has bad feelings toward a person while committing a crime, those feelings can't just go unpunished.

Although, a lot of people seem to be supporting hate crime laws just to get even. So I feel like they are supporting good laws intended to protect minorities for the wrong reasons.

Yeah, if there was clear intent to commit a crime because of someone's race, then it's a hate crime. Doesn't matter if you're black,white,or asian

This. As a Canadian immigrant there have been a couple of times where I've personally felt threatened around Trump supporters and these law give me comfort that if they would attack me for being Canadian, at least the law would be serious about prosecuting them.

I don't think hate crime law should apply to nationality, like being serious.

What's the difference? If you are feeling hate while attacking someone, that's a crime. Doesn't matter if it's race, sexual orientation, or nationality. It's all about what the attacker is feeling.

Nailed it.

I think the real question is, why does anything need to be considered a hate crime. Commiting a crime against another person is hateful in and of itself.

Concealed carry is our last line of defense against negrosity. Hail gunpowder.

I agree nationality shouldn't count. The laws are obviously meant to protect PoC. Being Canadian doesn't really require additional protection.

>Commiting a crime against another person is hateful in and of itself.
True, but until now only the actual act was against the law and with hate crome laws, the feelings are made illegal too. This will prevent people from getting bad things like hate.

If this and the Chicago kidnapping threads are an indicator, I think it's safe to say most of Sup Forums finally accepts hate crime laws. Even if it's for different reasons.

I'm actually writing a paper for school and was looking for a bipartisan issie where both sides agree, so this is helpful. I think my sociology professor will be glad to see this kind of progress is being made. Thanks guys.

Like I said, while in an ideal world there would be no reason for them to exist since crime is hateful, they do, and should apply to everyone and not play favorites with race.

Aside from the occasional stormfag nazis, pretty much everyone supports hate crime laws now. What happened in Chicago was terrible of course. Still, it's good that it happened because it has brought unity in support of hate crime laws for the first time.