The Israelites were black

How can any of you be Christians and praise (((Jesus))) knowing he was black?

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/3/36/Ishval-jin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120117012833&path-prefix=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

Kangz

AND SHIET

A roman governor wrote a letter to the senate that said he had hair the color of ripe hazelnuts (reddish/orange) and a reddish complexion.

He wasn't black, he was middle-eastern. That image is about ten shades too dark to be the bronzed Jesus.

Also "like wool" is an indicator of the color, not the feel.

He was a Jewish middle-eastern man with skin tone ranging from olive oil to light brown, and after his resurrection had white hair and red eyes.

>B-but no he was a nigger!

They had words for niggers black then. If he was a nigger, it would have been mentioned. We know what other jewish men of the time looked like, you historical illiterate.

/thread

Damn. Pretty good Sup Forums. Sup Forums could never do that.
/thread

>wool is a hair color
nice damage control there, but no one, not even back then, uses wool as an indicator of color, neither in the literal or metaphorical sense. Wool is always used as an indication of texture.

And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace [Revelation 1:15]

burn something in a furnace and see what color you get. the european jews are imposters, and now the blacks and jews are to be blamed for killing Jesus. only a Jew would try to spin the facts so we think they are the real jews

one of them did it twice though. I was gonna see if they could but he fucked it up.

Then why aren't blacks snowclad ? It's written in the book !

Now fuck off, read the rules and lurk more before shitting up this board with your retardation.

>White like wool

So niggers lack basic reading comprehension too?

Bronze eh?

Impressive.

Lit.

AYO HOOOOOOOOOL UP

DAS RIIIIITE

no one is snowclad

>wants to believe that Jews are not converts
>trying hard to defend Jews
>says I lurk here

JIDF is trying hard

That's not bronze colour.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/3/36/Ishval-jin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120117012833&path-prefix=es

That's implicit.

Omg

This idea that the Bible and Christianity is "for black people" is the most popular idea among black people, since they're the most religious group in America. The amount of black people I encountered who claimed Jesus was black is amazing. The idea that Jesus is so popular that there is a show called black Jesus

The idea that Jesus is black so popular that there is a show called black Jesus*

Stop confusing brown, tan, bronze etc with black.

The reason why black people are not 100% black is due to all the out breeding, or else you would look like the night sky.

>skin of bronze

The angel had eyes of fire and bronze 'skin'. Jesus glows red in Revelation. I'm getting Dr Manhattan vibes more than dindu vibes.

WUZ KANG OF KANGZ

well there is a 0% chance Jesus was white. him and the Israelites being black actually makes sense and it's backed up. they were enslaved and then they raped and killed a ton of people it sounds like niggers to me.

>Jesus raped and killed people
We're talking Jesus of Nazareth not Jesus of Tijuana

We wuz Jews and shieet

we wuz jesus an shieet?

kek

>after his resurrection had white hair and red eyes.
Source?

>hair like wool
Have they ever heard of a jewfro?

They're from the fucking Levant, you idiot. That entire region has been consistently the same ethnicity since before Rome. Are you calling Assad black?

We have to overthrow the evil black men in Syria!

Every Jesus I ever knew was bronze, and came from south of the border

>Omg

confirmed for the second cumming of Jesus

Underrated post.

these jewfros?

>We wuz everythang
>niggers