Schumer just THREATENED Trump?!

In response to Trump disagreeing with the CIA, Schumer says: "I tell ya. You take on the intelligence community - they have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you."

Holy fuck, does this mean that there's a good chance of Trump being taken out, JFK style?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_cxbPUo5XA

Oy fucking vey, fuck this guy.
Have a bump.

Hopefully this fucking kike dies soon.

I hope someone rapes his niece to death 6 ways from Sunday

Isn't he related to Amy Schumer?

>they have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you.
>what ways?
>I don't know

well at least he knows they have six, glad we could clear that up
Also they are still telling people what to think directly with no shame
you'd think they would learn, maybe them being in power was just dumb luck after all or this generation is just a bunch of retards compared to the old zionists

Probably.

>you gotta watch out for those intelligence agencies
>they'll screw you six ways to shabos day

What did schmuck the cluterfuck schumer mean by this?

This guy's retarded. The Republicans will be debating Obamacare replacements on the senate floor, finalizing their new system so they can officially repeal sometime in the next few months and then Schumer will just jump in immediately after hearing their plans and say they have no plans whatsoever and it's a danger to repeal. Then he repeats that shit to the media who plays it over and over without talking about the Republican plans

second cousins

>sometime in the next few months
Has to be done in February 2017

Something is getting slid hard boys. This thread? Something else?

Am i the only one who dislikes people like schumer, maddow and Maher, soo much im serious when i say, i honestly cant even watch them not even a minute long video.

That may be true. Is that within the legislation they just voted on? I'm going off the timeline presented by Senator Cassidy

>repeal 2017
>replace 2018
>implement 2019

No, the rest of Sup Forums hates jews too.

Schumer will suffer.

It's written into the bill that it cannot be repealed beyond February 2017 and even then only by a supermajority of congres.

Now that's not legal. The Supreme Court already ruled on that, but that's the kind of crap they try to push because it it weren't hard enough to get a congressional supermajority you know they'll just rig it or start killing off the justices if it were to have to go to the supreme court. It's basically next-level superdelegates.

Trump is taking on a massive intelligence apparatus and intelligence isnt Trumps forte

Lookong forward to the press conference on the 11th to get a feel for how Trump is handling the onslaught of jew and cuck tricks that he's being landslided with now daily

>literally put a "irreversible" executive order tier clause in it

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
The more I learn of the ACA, the more of a mess it becomes.

I tell ya, looks like a checkmate to me.

delet your twitter trump.

Oh sh

Would it surprise you if I told you that the brother of a gay jew from communist Chicago, son of an an Israeli bus bomber, helped come up with this?

This skeezy fuck eh

And people wonder why we hate jews.

No. It is 100% clear that the ACA was designed to fail and be a stepping stone to socialized health care

I'll never forget the time I heard chucklefuck schumer on the radio in the car
>what we need to do is to send more people to reeducation camps

As if it wasn't bad enough to have to listen to the Jew York smarm dripping out of his mouth.

Guessing Germans don't have idioms in their native language.

Didn't he mean "6 gorrlilon ways from Sunday"?

I don't think that Chuck 'the cuck' Jewmer realizes the forces he is tampering with. Meme magic will be his undoing.

it was 7 gorillian

Yeah, and clearly he is funnier than she is.

hahahaha.

No

Just remember, every time you hear or use the name "Chuck Schumer", remind people that he is the dumbest man in the Senate

So he used his influence to make Amy... Fucking kikes promoting relations.

Chuck "the head assclown" Schumer.

Chuck more like Upchuck