IT'S HER TURN TO BE MAYOR

nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-possibly-mulling-run-new-york-city-mayor-article-1.2937375?utm_content=buffer2e2b5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uQutU7FzcQ
wnyc.org/story/255668-blog-census-languages-new-yorkers-speak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good luck Jew York

Hasn't New York suffered enough on 9/11?

Why won't she leave New York alone already? She can't keep getting away with it

FUCK THIS HOE

"source"

>So butthurt over Trump that she will run for NYC Mayor to go after his properties

This bitch isnt going to stop until shes dead.

Lol consolation prize

As if she'd run for mayor after being this close to being President. No way, she got too close to the peak to settle for a life down in the foothills.

Besides, she'd be a terrible mayor. Even a New Yorker would see that.

Republicans should put up a slick talking black guy

dat thread title

pls be true, want to see her destroyed another time. when will the election be? could be good to shorten the time to the next presidential election

youtube.com/watch?v=4uQutU7FzcQ
>Hillary Clinton, you take millions of dollars from Wall Street and Bernie says they expect something in return. Your response?
"I'm a grill. Also 9/11"

Participation trophy for hillfags, god I love it.

please let Trump Jr. also run and win.

Didn't NYC say it'd cost them a lot of money every time Trump visits?

I didn't think it was conceivable to have a mayor any more hated by the city's first responders than De Blasio, but she would take the cake.

NYPD-FDNY-PAPD strike soon, stalker!

someone point it out when she had her 'first picture since the election loss' released

The way she was dressed, including the purple fingernail polish is her going full Aposematism, a warning that she is on a war path.

Should I hack this election too, y/n?

Plz

Could you hack my microwave too? It's acting up

I thought she was president of california??

>runs for president
>loses
>runs for big city mayor
>loses
>runs for small town mayor
>loses
>runs for town council
>loses
>runs for dog catcher
>loses

Yeah. Go for the consolation prize. Be in charge of 8 million niggers.

She'll probably win but what's the point? It's over.

Could you fix the circuit board in my LED light bulb? It's that damned Putin going at it again messing with the power plant hertz frequency and voltage output!

Runs for her funeral
loses
kek

This is the saddest shit ever. I almost feel somewhat bad for her at this point. Too bad she's irredeemably cunty and deserves every misfortune that's come her way.

>runs for dog
>Arf, arf, arf!
>wins

Are you the borscht-eating bastard that hacked my LED flashlight?

Just fuck off already you piece of shit, you have racked enough money to ensure a good life for three generations.

kek she just thought she would win without trying

We ought to recall all veterans of the Great Meme War to meme her out of even this office just to rub it in.

If she was elected and ran again against Trump she would probably win.

Make it Ivana so she can't play the woman card

>runs against Ivanka
>Loses again

How would Sup Forums literally react?

I fuckin' didn't vote for her. Was the illegals and SF/LA that did.

this, after getting BTFO out by a black she would have literally lost at life.

imagine how lol it would be if she lost even that

it's considered a prestigious position

I think she would do it but she's probably too tired now to campaign. anyone would be

they wont fuck off........

Bitch you can't hack shit

Oh fucking hell, this city is bad enough as it is.

this bitch can't take a hint lmao

She's not even from New York and has no long-standing connection to the city. It was so transparent when she ran for senator in New York - it was such a clear and calculated power move. I'm honestly surprised that New Yorkers didn't and don't see through her bullshit - especially considering how smart and "with it" they all claim to be.

Democrats want to lose New York too.

Michael Tracey thinks she'd win easily, and that the Democrats would be happy to dump de Blasio. I think he's right. Manhattan loves this cunt.

fuggingTHIS
THIS
H
iS

she has never lost an election in terms of popular vote

what a fucking cunt

Can you hack the temperature in Southern Australia, mate?

Hot as fuck today.

Yea she is always the most popular loser running

>(((source)))
nah

lmfao

lol no. She single- handedly ravaged the public image of the democratic party. They'll be lucky if they win another election within the next few decades.

hack my dick from 5 inches to 8-9.

prefer 8 with more girth.

Because as you can see from here she panders to elites, useful idiots and the lowest common denominator.

>she runs
>she jumps
>she falls flat on her face
Again.

What about her lung mucus?

New York peep here.

Replace New with "Jew" and that will answer your question.

If they aren't already considering that, they should.

That's not true. Literally every big city voted for her.

Trump only got votes from dumb rednecks.

y

>I'm surprised New Yorkers don't see through her bullshit

lol literally only half of people from NYC speak English at home. They will vote for ANYONE who offers the most gibsmedats.

wnyc.org/story/255668-blog-census-languages-new-yorkers-speak/

YES!
MAKE SURE HILLARY WINS!
THINK OF THE SUBSEQUENT MEME WARS. IT WILL BE MAGNIFICENT.

Some idiotic publicist she hired is shopping around this idea.

What a pathetic cuntbag.

How can anyone not see her for what she is? A meglamaniacal power hungry cunt of pure evil. She can't even walk without people propping her up, and all she can think about is casting a shadow over sheep.

Dumb rednecks who won the man a god damn presidential election. I bet rural folk have more guns and are better shots. Maybe we should all be watching our mouths and trying to be a little nicer to each other instead of being cocky liberal shits.

It would be the most based troll to have her get elected after 4 years of Trump.

A bunch of kikes in jew york city voted for queen cunt

Big deal

You're not bright are you?

She is finished politically. I'd be astonished if anyone let her be mayor of their backyard.

Jesus Christ I forgot what a pathetic cuck Bernie is.

Are you?

She has never lost a chess game in terms of poker hands either

Could you hack some place with better weather this time like Florida? I'll pay you back by putzing around in, say Sochi a few months before your budget is up for renewal.

Says who? People will probably flock to her after the inevitable Trump disaster.

>Most of my donors are women!
>mindless cheering

I doubt that. The poor old bitch is already about to die from humiliation. Let her rest in peace.

I heard Trump Jr. was considering a run for Mayor. I don't think I have a reaction image to express the joy I would feel if she lost to a Trump twice

Those that need coddling, I suppose. I guess it makes sense that she would go back to one of her safespaces where she knows people are gullible enough to vote for her without question.

They voted for her because "lesser of two evils" and "Trump is Hitler."

Mayorships can go either way, since a lot of "republican" things aren't really an issue. I don't care what my mayor has to say about abortion, for instance, since it'll probably never matter. The mayor during 9/11 was a republican (Giuliani) and is fairly well-respected among people from New York that I know.

No matter how many reasons you could identify as to why she lost on Nov 8, at least 80 percent of them would apply to a run for NY mayor.

I think that conservative PACs and such would make it a point to block her, even though it's New York and who gives a shit. She's made enough permanent enemies such that she's a fucking prairie dog now and any time she pops her head out of her hole, she's going to get blasted.

INB4 HACKED BY RUSSIA

She can't be worse than our current mayor, can she?

Can she really run? She doesnt even have the health, she might die this year

She will try

Don't respond to that leaf, user
He lurks in these threads then pops out with his usual "BIG CITIES VOTED HILLARY, INBREDS VOTED TRUMP" shtick and repeatedly posts that to everything you say.
It's like talking to a wall, but at least the wall provides more intelligent conversation.

>BIG CITIES VOTED HILLARY, INBREDS VOTED TRUMP

That's literally what happened.

YES BLAD

Case in point

Yea but who cares? Hillary lost and all you have is that line to repeat to try and affirm that you were on the right side.

Doesn't matter. Its over.

She won't.

The article is all hearsay and innuendo from an unnamed source with very few quotes other than "it's a political delusion" in reference to her usurping the mayoral seat from De Blasio after he declined to endorse her.