If you could destroy one single US state completely, what would it be Sup Forums?

If you could destroy one single US state completely, what would it be Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2017/01/06/california-murder-convict-undergoes-taxpayer-funded-sex-reassignment-surgery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Britain

Oregon. They're like Washington, only worse

They are destroying themselves

>says 50% white country

california

Minnesota. It's all full of fucking svens trying to set up somali training camps.

They voted for Rubio. Not even Utah was that bad.

breitbart.com/california/2017/01/06/california-murder-convict-undergoes-taxpayer-funded-sex-reassignment-surgery/

If you choose any other answer you deserve to die.

kinda why I made the thread to make sure we are all on the same page

Diane Feinstein. That's all I wanted for Christmas really.

please use small nukes that only take out cities and avoid all the crops

no need your water has already been cucked away by (((some people)))

>he says in between prayer calls. Ever since Big Bin al-Clocki had its bings and bongs replaced with Allahu Akbars, Nigel had been experiencing headaches. Little did he know, the headaches were just the beginning...

You already posted it.

Still provides your food and keeps your grocery prices low, jackass.

Should nuke a welfare state like one of the southern states. Highest dependency on federal aid, that region.

>needing cuck crops

I don't know man. For the 8th largest economy in the world there sure is a lot of produce from Ecuador, Peru, and Chile in my grocery store.

this also please nuke San Francisco but spare the faggots in West LA. they are actually cool and into body building and offer good advice

why would i want gay crops?

Canada sorry dad it belonged to us. Now we are raking the leaves.

>faggots
>cool
You need to see Dr. Pence right away

Please Nuke it Donald

NOT THE EASTERN PART

South Carolina
It's like North Carolina, only dumber and poorer.

Chicago

t. south Illinois

Washington DC.
Down with the establishment and all their degeneracy and lies.

Idaho. Fuck potatoes.

Virginia. State full of yanks and cucks, no central city, shitty infrastructure, rude people, and poverty in the western part of the state. Nuke it and prevent NC from being tainted by yank migration.

Missouri. Fuck Missouri.

Idaho is based. Conservative as fuck

OK just Seattle and Liberal areas then.

PLZ BE MY AI GF

Why? Kansas city and the surrounding area are nice.

Quebec's retarded cousin. The entire state smells like wet garbage.

Nevada goes back to Utah - where it belongs.

The only reason Florida isn't the worst state in the union is because Arizona exists.

fpbp

West california, east cali is more conservative but the far more populated east is pretty much all commies

lol did you hear the Russian hacker hearings?

one of these total idiots we pay to run the country was like
>oh hai I'm a hoosier let me tell you what's what
>the russians hacked it
>i know because I have proofs

Cali easy

cant we just nuke all the cities instead?

>leaving just hick towns

there's two issues going on at the same time that are conflated in the media, podesta's emails and the DNC so i'll just tell you what i think about both

>podesta's emails
falling for an outright phishing email. people will go "BUT THE LINKS", that doesn't mean shit. there's a ton of groups that have similar interests to the russian state that aren't actually affiliated with the russian state, and a metric fuckton more that outright hate the russian state but would like to place blame on them (hey A got attacked, then B got attacked, the enemy of A and B is C, so C attacked A and B!). this is CIA 101. you can't make a decision on who did it one way or the other.

>DNC
wikileaks, at least up to october, is not controlled by the russians. assange has confirmed that the source is not a state. the malware used is publicly available and is made in the ukraine (no, not crimea), everything else points to no definite hacker.

guccifer 2.0 according to all evidence is either not romanian or is attempting to false flag himself into not appearing romanian, and he has given signs of being russian. this does not mean he is affiliated with the russian state. hillary has stood on enough toes in her career to get even the most unpolitical person to consider hostile action against her.

i've stopped listening to the russian hacker hearings. they obviously are in it for political credit, not to tell the truth. the bullshit they spew about the russians hacking the election, but not giving any proof just makes me believe that it wasn't the russians at all. it stinks of the WMD bullshit when bush was president.

Tru but Idaho is the worst

the password was password tho

only putin himself could have figured that one out