Why are Latinas such a loyal ally to the white race?

Why are Latinas such a loyal ally to the white race?

They're not

need an evil telenovela gf to cuck me for narcos, push me off a cliff and collect my insurance money

I swear, Hispanic people are more racist to blacks than whites are. I think it's because they don't really benefit from affirmative action, the race card or other shit typically used by blacks. With the liberal / politically correct culture we're in, it's also important to note that Hispanic peoples' colored pass can be revoked at any moment. Just look at how they treated George Zimmerman. Liberals paint him as an evil white racist despite his Latino heritage. If he hadn't been involved in the Trayvon Martin shit, you know he would have been considered a "brown person".

One of the last cultures that puts an emphasis on traditional family, and one of the remaining vestiges of Christianity.

My wife is a virgin latina Christian girl who used to browse Sup Forums.

Lel, both races you mentioned would never reach to the Asian level of hatred of nogs.

Any azn parents would bury you if they know you are having a relationship with darker skins.

t. Chink

They had there own little mini crusade against the god damn Africans

I'd bleach her

that bitch was trolling, coal burner

how else are they gonna be allowed to stay

True. Asians think blacks are subhuman monkeys. My old Chinese boss used to constantly go on rants and say "fucking nigger man. Fucking nigger smell like shit"

No thanks, screwing spics doesn't make them white, it just makes the spics smarter and harder to get rid of.

But if they're smart, why would you want to get rid of them?

Because then they're even more competitive for your people's resources.

Also sage. This thread is garbage. If you make half breed children then you're hurting the white race and deserve death.

not knocking, just curious. Why is your wife a virgin?

An old chinese proverb that goes:
"With whiter skin, you always win"

He's right you know.

Because everything on Sup Forums is a work of fiction and shouldn't be taken serious in any way.

dat bitch in her pic got pregnant by her mexican cousin....2nd

> Loyal ally
They vote for our displacement and destruction at any given opportunity to replicate more of themselves and their shitty culture

> Wife
> Virgin

Holy Kek!

Kek, she was when we met, she isn't anymore.

Latinas are really struck by blue eyes.

Fiance visa plus fast-tracked green cards for extended family back in Mexico

And you wouldn't fuck some of your second cousins?

The females rapidly deteriorate past 25 yo so they must secure a dumb+wealthy white male for themselves prior to becoming ugly.

The males just want a good job and to help shoot niggers for whites.

Be careful with your tenses mate! Open yourself up to aggressive "faggots" and "retards". Not by me tho burgerbro.

Dear autists, to land a Latina qt you need 2 of the following:
-blue eyes
-dont be fat
-dont be a loner
-dont be a broke nigger

Blue eyes are a plus, but Latina chicks will hop on as long as you're white.

YES I WOULD

I'm Japanese
I've met White Washed Black People that are intelligent and I do business with. The kind of people you see on Blackish the TV Show

I've also met Long Beach, LA, Oakland Black People that refuse to work, think selling drugs is a job, the girls talk about sucking dick for $$.

I've also met white people with this mentality

I've also met a few Mexican people with this mentality.

I've even met some Asian people with this mentality.

I've come to realize I think Drug Addicts (Non-Functioning Hard Drug Addicts) Drug Dealers (Again Hard Drug dealers who destroy lives) Women who whore for Drugs and Spare change are all Degenerate Low Life Sub Human Scum - that deserve a chance to Reform or be shipped off to some third world country.

Does this mean I'm racist.. IDGAF

whats her name?
I went to the same high school as her.
Not kidding, shes wearing the uniform of some universidad autonoma de sinaloa (UAS) high school.

Only Latina I knew who didn't want to date white guys was my Puerto rican friend, but she'd always go on about how "fucking white guys" have the best bodies and "that's all their good for". top kek wasn't even mad.

>mfw 6'1" and was always bretty swole in high school when we were buddies. still keep in touch and hang with the high school group now and again

My wife's parents literally told her as a child if she didn't marry a brown to maintain her race, or marry a white to improve it, she'd be shunned.

Kek

>ally to the white race
>vote overwhelmingly for clinton (almost 70%)

not kidding, look it up "preparatorias UAS"

It makes you a cuckold, its in your nature after all that radiation

>Oklahoma
>Red both Male and Female for Other

BASED CHEROKEE

Because black ppl suck.

That's not God's baby that she's carrying, but it may be Jesus's.

>Asians think blacks are subhuman monkeys
Because they are.
>Fucking nigger smell like shit
So do chinks though....

I think whites smell bad to Asians though, so that's probably just a racial pheromone thing

glad we can agree with Asians that niggers are subhuman monkeys though

man, my years on that high school were amazing.
On spring, every classroom selected their hottest girl to contest for the "Spring queen" and they (the girls) came dressed the slutties way they could and then they went to everyclassrom and possed for everyone so that we voted for them.

It's white man vs EVERYONE.

And we still won!

>tfw poop brown eyes

life was a mistake

>mfw my JEW dad has fucking blue eyes
>stuck with my Italian moms brown eyes

why live?

I would have to see more pictures to believe such a story

What is your wife's son's name?