>"Hey habibi, I just moved in the other day. I'm your new neighbor!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EhL8D0wYevo?t=848
youtube.com/watch?v=ow07EoDIycs
youtube.com/watch?v=EuuRgNR1Fgg&t=336s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus she's butifel

>she

Why are there so many Islam threads? Goddamn...

Gross. You have to go back.

>showing her bare forearms
DEATH TO THE WHORE LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-

Cool just let me get my rifle and then I can introduce you to my bulle....I mean family.

let's make cute islam babies

i like halal meat...

Hello.

Neet. I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Don't be mean. Islam is the religion of peas.

This is exactly why I would be pissed if she moved in. Sure she is mostly secular and blah blah, but then her dad decides it is honor killing time because she kissed a boy or something.

I hate peas.

What's new?

h-hi

Really? Well I like seeing green little things in my poo

quit being a pussy. Grab your longsword, call a crusade and send him to meet Muhammad (may he writhe in hell)

>muslim girl referring to a man she's meeting for the first time as "habibi"

What a slut

post more hijabi cuties, they are so beautiful, if they aren't hell bent on islam they are actually rather fun, know how to dress and have good fashion

hijabis not burqa bitches, fuck burqas

So you live over six miles away? Good, now get off my property.

do muslim girls secretly want to fuck white guys? i should try this out at my school

>using swords
>being christian

Stay away jew. I'm gonna kill daddy and secularize the fuck out of that pussy.

They secretly want you to save them from Islam. Get a gun and a house with locking doors, and you can have 5 wives by Monday.

does she have grey hair?

Hi! Have you heard about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? May we share a message of hope and joy with you later?

>"great, I can help you move out today"

gangrape. they wear curtains to hide the fact they have skinny waists, phat asses and big tits. 10/10 would rape again.

the only blow job she'll give is when she blows up

It wasn't the gaytheists that culled the mudslime threat user.

It's really weird: Islamic terrorists don't seem to target Mormons.

Alt-Right and all of the Left does, but not Islamists.

*unzips dick*

yea i suspect they are secretly into white guys and want to fuck us but they are scared too, i should try this out sometime next semester

kek

Don't blow up my house please

I hate shit skins, but would gladly fuck a beautiful girl from any race.

>I'm your new neighbor!
Not for long

Yeah, it was actually a coalition of pagans and christfaggs. Doesn't make you less jewish.

They get nervous when I look at them. I'm probably a 7 at best. Haha

I fucking love middle eastern women.

Same. They got yuge tits

I like these Hijabi girls... so cute. I would do anything for a cute christian Lebanese girl (or Dima from Damascus, shouts out /sg/) to sit on my face and make me hummus.

For fucking real though, I would take some cute Syrian refugees in, fuck the North Africans and the Central Asians, I just want a cute ass assimilated Syrian grill. I want Assad to win to save all the QTs.

Watch this NOW youtu.be/EhL8D0wYevo?t=848

"free stuff?"
youtube.com/watch?v=ow07EoDIycs

Her dad is probably going to kill me if I would attempt to redpill her, so I'd maintain only very basic small talk when it comes to muslim waifus.

i'll blow up inside your territory this time

>short sleeved shirts

No thank you, I do not associate with tasteless faggots

> I would do anything for a qt girl...

Cuck detected

the video, where are these girls located? A lot of them are so adorable and cute, I'm sure they would want American citizenship

anybody? OP? Whoever posted that video?

youtube.com/watch?v=EuuRgNR1Fgg&t=336s

state ur business thoty

Male Lebanese Christian here. This is what you need to know about Lebanese women:

> High Standards for their man's success (financially, socially, romantically)

> They want (usually) a real man, in the traditional sense. Don't be cool. Be a man that can take care of them

> if you're successful, your looks don't matter hugely. they're less shallow about looks. they don't care if a man has a gut or is half bald, just treat her good but put her in her place. Be a confident man

> they appreciate expensive gifts, but not in a gold-digging western way. More like its you proving your love to them

> enormously high standards for a house, kids' upraising, schools, etc. very conservative, very involved in their children

Heya, beautiful. Wanna come into by back yard and get stoned.

>Hello Neighbor, I baked you a pie as a housewarming gift. Hope you like it!

Hah, all my cookies and pie crusts use lard for shortening.

Also I smoke pork at least once a month even in winter and it makes the whole neighborhood smell delicious.