This fine young man has TWO watches, he must really be dedicated to arriving to locations on time

This fine young man has TWO watches, he must really be dedicated to arriving to locations on time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmjSfWHzvAs
youtube.com/channel/UCXpkSlxIY73Wr6jbCb2eKLA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4RL2CQvv4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here we can see the mighty niggly bear square off with the invasive indian gas station clerk. luckily the indian's natrual habitation of a gas station fully protects him from the aggression of another developing species.

the dominance call of "ima beat yo ass dog" is confidently rebuked by a bullet proof screen, and a phone call to 911

youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

here we see a group of dindus settling an argument in the least physically violent way possible, by guns. this footage was captured by our local bird watching crew

youtube.com/watch?v=x4RL2CQvv4A

>on bus
>guy making fun of his friend wearing two watches
>"nigga put one of those watches in your pocket"
>I laugh hysterically

This fine gentleman is a 33rd degree Mason. He's been to the fucking moon! Notice his two watches.

dont fuck with me. I'm already fucking losing it...

Honestly he is handsome

make sure you pay hazard pay to your bird watchers. and remember it is irresponsible to send employees into harm's way without offering them insurance.

even their fast food places have bullet proof glass.

i can't even joke about this anymore. what the fuck

Dos watches

Two again

nigger navy

A man with a watch always knows what time it is.

A man with two watches is never really sure.

Uh oh...

agreed. he does take after his ancestors well, even if he doesn't know it.

(you)
>3am on the bus
>see fat roastbeef shaped girl asleep wake up suddenly
>she starts opening packs of mustard and consumes them in one squeeze
>i die inside.

Hey Rambo, got the time?

Hunter S. Thompson
He has the time
Nice pin, too

I'm going to have to start stopping people in public if I see this

these posts in particular bother me.

talking about nice pins, those are the ones on bummers SS

one more of Trumps SS

Princess Diana
You gotta look close, left arm

Fidel Castro

can you tell me why this is thing?

Richard E Grant

just what the fuck is going on in this thread

General Stormin' Normin'

i dont know, but Duterte is a freemason, even if he doesnt have two watches

like seriously, how do you know all these people wear 2 watches...

what is the significance of having two watches?

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

I've watched a ton of this guy's videos.
The thing that boggles my mind is that all these niggers live in such a shitty environment and they just sit around and wait, expecting someone else to come and fix everything for them.

As much as I hate every fucking arab and paki subhuman, I have to respect that they operate these shops while getting harassed by niggers 24/7.

>has two watches
>doesn't bother to fix house

Was probably that sweet mustard sauce you guys like so much. Still disgusting.

This is one more reason I respect them less, no self respecting businessman would continue to operate under these conditions. It's just mudslimes taking on the role of the money grubbing jew.
And it's not just that I hate muzzies and kikes, I feel the same way about korean liquor store owners.

shows they know a little bit more about the secrets of time than your average smuck. something to be able to tell their own while the average smuck won't notice, or chalk up to time zones.

it might just be a time zone thing for business. but between castro and diana i dont think so, and the left hand path of severity, I dont think so. I must learn the occult significance of the clock

the thank you come again was clearly if indian origin.

nah, it was just like school grade or fast food packs of mustard. like I'm reasonably sure I had a flash back to middle school and the condiment packets they had.

Poverbs 8 into John 20.

if you knew what it was like over there, you would have a lot more respect for the ones that come out of that mess human, and manage to not want to make people convert or die.

yeah, real estate is real cheap, like 5 grand for a lot or house or something.

he stole at least one of them

People are actually interested in watching this shit? Damn. I live in Detroit and could be making some easy ad revenue right now.

>laughing in public
>laughing at something that doesn't involve you
Is this normal in America?

>Poverbs 8
It's normal everywhere if you leave the house faggot.

I can't imagine what it's like over there but a lot of the inconvenience store owners in my are have been here for generations and refuse to assimilate. The ones that do are certainly here for a better life for themselves and their families and more often than not tend to dump their ghetto gas station for bigger and better things.

>all that was anecdotal from my experiences with the local hajis operating in my nigger infested city.

no it's not. it seems to be a big city thing tho. when i came to Sofia I was disgusted at how many people felt free to join in conversations not involving them. Like me and my mate would be wondering aloud on the street whether Leipzig was in West or East Germany and someone would step into the conversation to tell us. Or if someone makes a mistake, a total stranger would correct them because he overheard it. And the worst one, someone would enter the conversation to argue if he hears an opinion he disagrees with it. Or would make fun of your accent.

I fucking hate big city people. Everybody should mind their own business.

i bartended at a hookah lounge, the middle easterns there were either not muslim, or super casual about it so you couldn't tell majority second generation, one girl smacked with acid, most of the regulars parents were refugees from 80s-90s and such, didnt meet anyone that came after 2008. (families came in together a lot) shits fucked over there yo, and India isn't having it. I wonder where all the posts of their border skirmishes went....

>store owners in my are have been here for generations and refuse to assimilate

I can most assure you that every second generation assimilates really well, and parents that dont tend to be the root from the homeland.

>my experiences
we're both probably in our 20s, so we're basically 12 years old. chill dude, we havent seen shit yet.
Dave Chapelle was a conspiracy theorist to a degree, and a devout muslim, that meant he read the quran in classical arabic and prayed 5 times a day. the quran says the earth is flat nonmoving plane, (so does the bible) and when you actually put it to the test all of the sudden there's a group of people lying about the shape of the earth. should look up his story why he freaked the fuck out to africa.

if Sophia is with you, then you truly deserve to know the name of the Savior's wife.

ask her why Mary of Magdalen is the first person Jesus goes to see after his resurrection.

ask her why the savoirs name is made of the characters for man, fire, and woman, or a union between man and fire.

if the lord came down here as a man to die for our sins, why would he not get married as a man to live for our blessings.