Why does Sup Forums hate me because I'm attracted to men?

Why does Sup Forums hate me because I'm attracted to men?

It isn't even my fault. I can't control it. I've always been this way.

i dont as long as you shut the fuck up about it

sex is irrelevant to politics

We don't hate you, as long as you don't fag it up and live a celibate life for Christ.

Don't worry, homosexuals can be red-pilled too. Just embrace your masculinity and don't fall for the (((gay))) agenda of emasculating men.

Dress, talk and act like men are supposed to do. What ever you do in your bed or whoever you declare your love is up to you.

Fuck off proto-leaf. Sodomy is a sin, you shouldn't advocate for degeneracy. user go to church.

The reason why right-wing people don't like gays, is because right-wing people always view resources as being scarce. So to them, homosexuality is a luxury that society cannot afford. In right-wing circles, homosexuality does not offer any benefit to the scarcity problem; it just seems like a drain.

I do not agree, but just giving you some insight into how right-wingers think. Right-wingers are people of scarcity, left-wingers are people of abundance.

I did live among manly sodomites than weak minded people controlled by a Jewish dogma, any-day.

Why do you care what Sup Forums thinks? Read Nietzsche and stop being a bitch

wasn't there some propaganda on youtube that was trying to accuse the gay community of misogyny for preferring masculine bodies over feminine ones and not wanting to fuck FTM trannies?

>can't control it
Yes you can

Relax, Christian edgelords on here are a minority, most of them are ironic anyway.

That's been a thing for at least ten years. Gay men are misogynists because they don't cater to women.

your kind spread disease at something like 10x the rate of straight people

frankly i hold my breath around you because the thought of breathing the same air as you makes me sick

I did pay to see what Jews will do when artificial wombs and perfect sex dolls are wide used.

Their old tool of changing society via women due sex will perish.

I bet you would. hahah

>I have no free will and therefore cannot stop sucking dicks
Don't pretend you don't find females attractive. You are lying to yourself

>1 post by this ID

HIDE SLIDE THREADS

Just be celibate
Problem solved

Its simple.

Average Chad fucks like 2 different girls monthly.

Normal Anons fuck 2 different girls every 6 months.

Extreme horny Femanons fuck 3 different men monthly.

..........and our average gay men fuck like +80 different men in a year. Mostly without condom.

I wonder why they are more in risk of HIV and other shit.

The concept of obligate sexual orientation is the dumbest fucking thing and it's not even how reality works.

And it has lead to a slippery slope where people are now preaching for acceptance of fucking pedophiles.

You're just stuck on the vogue of being a faggot.

Society tells you you are special if you are a faggot, and that you get free (You)'s for being a faggot.

But fuck you. You aren't special. nobody is.

What are they even sliding?

Where the fuck is the pizza thread?

>manly
>sodomites

No such thing

i dont care, as long as you're not shoving it into peoples faces in public through degenerate parades and marches, or in anyway exposing kids to your degen affairs. do your own shit in your own home m8

Just get some electroshock therapy.

>Why does Sup Forums hate me because I'm attracted to men?
That's a lie. Sodomy is something you do not something you are.

We hate you because being accepted doesn't seem to be enough. In fact, it seems to be the last thing you want--what you're really asking is why you're not getting the same emotional and moral support from the ctrl-left that you're used to. And the answer is simple: nobody cares anymore.
This.
Double this. Holy shit, the "gay bestie" meme Hollywood pushed so hard was always fucking annoying.

Bi fag here, quit being such a pussy

That is all bullshit.

Nobody cares that you're gay you faggot.

I'm pretty homo and I wouldn't touch most gay men. I hate femmy gays, only manly men.

faggot fuck off fucking pedo piece of trash kill yourself but first kill some homos before you die
fucking degenerate subhuman filth I hate the entire fag community

autism

Fucking queer just die already

Hot