Is Trump chosen by God and everything happening for a reason?

Seriously, its pretty scary at this point...

Is God purging the cancer?

>2011, man predicts in 'prophecy' that Trump is anointed by God (youtube it)
>says Trump is destined to save the world from destruction
>says the world will attack him and try to stop him but nothing will prevent him from succeeding as he is protected by God
>Trump will win, man thinks this was for 2012
>Didnt end up happening in 2012
>exact same scenario happens in real life in 2016
>Trump wins despite all odds and infinite money of Clinton machine
>wins states he was likely to lose somehow despite democrat voter fraud and rigging
>it rains heavily in Detroit on election night (Trump polled 0% in Detroit), low Detroit turnout, wins Michigan,
>Trump has eerie ability to predict events
>Trump about to audit the fed, restaff the CIA, completely fearless
>Nothing he does makes him lose support
>His voters are practically his army
>California is gearing up for a liberal wipeout of hundreds of thousands of liberals dead after the superquake hits
>Brexit just happened
>Pizzagate getting exposed
>Trump hinting Jeff Sessions will arrest the child-trafficking pedo politicians
>Mike Pence saved in near plane crash
>Trump curse, many celebrities dying who speak badly of Trump
>companies who speak badly of Trump end up dying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et0rk_M3Wv0
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
youtu.be/u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHADILAY

i hope to be drafted by the emperor for a just and worthy cause.

>California is gearing up for a liberal wipeout of hundreds of thousands of liberals dead after the superquake hits

Lets get it. I'm ready, been stocking up on ammo, water, and MREs.

The answer, of course, is fuck yes he's chosen by God himself.

>Solar eclipse of August 21, 2017
>"Indeed, the August 2017 event will be the first one whose totality path lies completely within the United States since 1776, experts have said."
It goes even deeper now
youtube.com/watch?v=et0rk_M3Wv0

trump supports israel which is the synagogue of satan filled with jews who are waiting for the next messiah which will be the antichrist, so no trump wasn't chosen by god

I hope he declares a Crusade. Don't really care what against, just want to follow the God Emperor to glory.

>Is Trump chosen by God
Well, not the god of Ibrahim

1776 round 2 happening confirmed for >August 21, 2017
prais

I'm pretty sure at this point, god just said fuck it, ill appoint this guy to fix shit up on here.

also, bump.

Not to mention he'll be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old on the day of inauguration. The number of celestial perfection, 777.

Trump is Jesus. So was Hitler.

>2011, man predicts in 'prophecy' that Trump is anointed by God (youtube it)

what video?

youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs

youtu.be/u1w4IxCXIxU

bumparroni.

mfw I can't be drafted or volunteer to crusade for God Emperor Trump because I have a medical condition

>2011, man predicts in prophecy

Does this refer to the firefighter guy?

I really do think he was chosen by god,like the other presidents before him. EX:JFK,LINCOLN,REGAN,WASHINGTON

Don't worry. You'll die with the rest of us during the collapse. Sooner probably since you're crippled.

Praise Jesus, he knows what he's doing, and he's going to use Trump to straighten out this country! God bless Trump, God bless the USA!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

So did god choose him to be shot like Reagan and JFK too? We can only hope.

Post the video ?

it's true and he is blessed by the godly number 7
304 electoral votes. 3 + 0 + 4 = 7
When Trump get's inaugurated he will be 7 decades, 7 months, and 7 days old. 777
Difference in electoral votes 304-227 = 77 and there were 7 total faithless electors to make that happen
R - senate seats is 52. 5+2 = 7
R - house seats is 241. 2+4+1 = 7
Trump's family is 7 people
Trump has 7 grandchildren

Regan survived the attempt dumbass. and they were chosen to bring prosperity to the united states.

redpill for jew loving christians:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

There's no such thing as coincidences. So it has been meme'd, so shall it be done.

Reagan had two recessions and increased the debt 6x from when he started. How was that prosperity? Reagan was almost W Bush levels of terrible for the economy and the debt.

God almighty, hosanna, glory hallelujah, all praise be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, for you are above all things and are the creator of all things. I pray that you grant us all the strength to rise up against the satanic degeneracy this once Godly nation has succumbed to, and render your holy across all the nations of this earth.

None can deny you, lord Jesus, for every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess! Praise the righteous lamb who was slain for our transgressions, may his name be lifted higher, for he is the Alpha and the Omega, he was, is, and is to come, he is God and he is Almighty, and soon he shall return! So it is written, so it shall be!

>ywn follow the god emperor into a righteous crusade as a uniformed Armed Forces soldier

>t. cripple

A-at least my construction work will help the home front, r-right?

Anything you do, so long as it is for the glory of God is a victory against the forces of Satan and the degenerates who worship him knowingly or unknowingly. Labor hard, and as long as you can, remain faithful in Jesus, and your reward in Heaven shall be eternal. All of your pains and struggles will be swept away, he's put you in that place for a reason, and you're an essential part of his plan. Hold onto your faith, never relent, and don't give an inch to Sin, or it will take a mile

Trump is here to have us punished. Trump does not save anybody nor anything. Christ does. He has called himself "a carpenter too". Has promised he alone can save. Speaks of himself in third person. And his family had names that meant "an oath to trump Christ". He is not Cyrus. Babylon hasn't been punished yet. He is more like the assyrian

He also admitted he never asks God for forgiveness

Support Trump and help set the stage for our ascendancy to power in 2032.