Anyone else's teeth look like shit?

Anyone else's teeth look like shit?
What can you do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW6R9kSGV2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to Cuban hospital and ask for surgery. Bring 'merican dollar, they'll do good work... Or you can attempt Mr. bean style

youtube.com/watch?v=lW6R9kSGV2Q

go to a dentist
t. dentistry student

This guy looks like he's been biting on glass, like from a wine glass.

Stop using Meth.

I never had braces as a kid so mine aren't very straight it sucks

nice proxy britfag
no my teeth look fine because I work for a living and see a dentist regularly

Pull then out, they'll grow back.

Brush teeth more drink less coffee smoke less cigarette brush teeth more drink less soda drink more cum brush teeth less

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

you can't do anything. you might as well give up on life. give it up. just do it.

Get braces. My parents made me get them when I was a kid. Sucked at the time, but I'm glad they made me do it now. They have invisible braces now too.

No. You can start by getting a job and dental insurance. Braces aren't that expensive, and most dentists will finance if you don't have insurance.

I paid for mine in cash, over the length of the correction.

Throw money at the problem.

I can't think of any other way to fix it.

Thank god that's one problem I don't have.

People always give me crap about my teeth.

Pic related.

Do you guys think they look that bad? I mean I got big incisors but so what? So do a lot of people.

You could try corrective surgery or get veneers.

Veneers are my recommendation, they'll fix it straight away.

The downside is veneers are expensive, around $500-$1500/tooth, yours might be even more because of the complexity.

Most people who do veneers just get their visible teeth done to save money though.

Pic related

Your teeth are badass, but not as badass as my new gun.

stop eating rock, dummy.

Even good plans just barely cover necessary work and always have annual caps. Something entirely cosmetic? Forget it. Insurance isn't gonna help anyone with this problem.

You're right about the part about dentists/orthodontists working with you on payment options though.

nice doggo

Lmao

My insurance paid $1500 towards mine and it was entirely cosmetic. Total cost was $3500

KMAO

this is a slide thread.

SAGE

Stop sucking dick

Just lol if your teeth aren't as pretty as lord pretty flackos.

bump

Get more minerals in your system and minimize things that remove minerals. I've seen people actually rebuild enamel on their teeth even though dentists will lie to you saying you cannot since they want you back and to perform expensive operations.

Coffee, soda, alcohol, and acidic food products that we shouldn't naturally have in our diet can help ruin teeth. There are even dental hygiene products that can do the same if you're not careful of the ingredients.

If you want better teeth, hair, and nails I recommend things high in silica. Diatomaceous earth (food grade) is great for that, I've even mixed it in with my dog's food to get rid of parasites.

this.. we have the technology

fix your teeth

speaking to people with awful teeth sucks

Iv'e been smoking/ drinking coca-cola everyday since I was 16, I'm now 25. My teeth looks perfect because I brush them pleb. also sage

Nah. His teeth look like broken glass. It seems more as if he's been munching on street tiles.

gotta love Sup Forums broscience

Stop eating rocks

>TFW Coffee, soda, alcohol, and acidic food products that we shouldn't naturally have in our diet can't help ruin teeth.

I spent $7.6k (and $3k every 5 years) fixing mine.

>eating silica

Why are you an actual filthy animal?

Nigger you arent a fucking plant. Metals and other shit like Ca are absorbed via vitamins, fungus by product and other organic compounds that trapped them like a ring. Eating diluted Fe will never rise up your blood cells. Eating other mammals liver do.

>stop eating earth

Insurance covered half of the cost of mine. Went with invisalign, 5k overall, 2.5k covered. Feels good having non-fucked up teeth now.

>get a job
>get dental insurance

use it all up in two visits

teeth isn't made of silica you fucking dumbass.

Weak enamel can be replenished, but once a certain amount of damage has taken place there's no going back.

There is some research going on about using stem cells or some such to regrow teeth, but that's probably a couple decades away at best.

Stop filtering your water

We have the technology

There's this show called, "My Strange Addiction" and there's this one episode with this woman who's addicted to eating rocks. Her teeth are fucked the fuck up.

It's a good show though. I recommend it.

I'm missing a corner because I fell on my face as a child. It's easily fixable but it's a reletively small corner so the dentist said the fix wouldn't be solid and if I wanted it to be more solid they'd have to saw away half my tooth

>tfw white with middle class parents
>did stupid kid shit like knock teeth out early biting on corndog stick
>had crossbite
>mom and dad pay good money to fix my shit
>have million dollar smile

There was a study on eye and dental insurance in America.

Basic conclusion was they sucked and not really helpful.

Most people have dental problems that insurance barely covers besides the yearly teeth cleaning.

Same goes for eye insurance. They just do the bare minimum in covering a basic eye checkup and slight helping with the expensive cost of glasses and contact lens.

We need to do away with eye and dental insurance and include them with health insurance.

Having them separate is just a waste of time and an essential scam on people.

The eyes and teeth are part of your body too and should be treated so.

he brushes his teeth with baking soda btw

I can't stop watching this.

did he get punched with braces on?

how?

This is pleasing to watch as I am a bit of an OCD cleaner/organizer.