HAPPENING: DHS FEDERALIZING US ELECTIONS

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ELECTION_HACKING_HOMELAND_SECURITY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-06-17-24-20

Spread the word Sup Forums

BUMP YOU FAGS

huh?

Feds are seizing control of voting apparatus to keep you safe.

The Feds don't want the states to determine the winner, they want to regulate who wins for control purposes

stay safe ameribros

Whats happening?

see

No thats not freedom

haha. FBI and DHS working together to make sure USA stays under government control. As a federal employee I couldn't be happy. No reason why this country should be ruined by the low educated and the poor who voted for trump and for him to risk losing thousands of government jobs in place of min wage shit jobs like mining.

So this was the kike's endgame inventing the "muh 400# Russians" fiction...

Clever Jew.

>yfw this backfires and Trump forces voter ID laws on every state.

Yeah I get the feeling this is the point. We won, goys

All traitors will hang

Who cares

Which is it?

Fucking kek

This is what will happen. Kek wills it

The left hates Russia because they failed at communism

this will happen 100% if digits

Should we all just kill ourselves right now?

try it nigger

Good lord that get

Clean youre rifle and watch out for CTR home invasion squads.

>DHS now determines the winner

Voter ID laws when?

You're about to feel the long dick of the democrat burger bro...

I don't think they're gonna do shit honestly

Just goes to show how much the whole apparatus banked on Shillary winning. They're never going to let another Trump win again.

It's a triumphantly sad time folks.

Mining is definitely not a minimum wage job.

We have an Amendment for that, leaf.

Good luck passing this before the inauguration.

Keep pushing. You WILL die.

CA alone bought 4x as many legal guns as there are members of the US military(all of the branches) under Obama with almost a million this last year, many high powered rifles.

You're gonna need it.

Damn those things last longer than ammo cans don't they?

oh for god's sake

this is the democrat version of the nonexistent election fraud that republican led efforts to impose voter ID laws are designed to combat

what a joke

They're vacuum packed. They hiss when you open them. people here stocking up while they're cheap and before trudope bans the shit. Too bad I lost mine in an horrific canoe explosion.

Doesn't matter. Trump will never be reelected.

Why do you keep trying to cause panic with this.
Trump has already been confirmed.
Votes have been counted. It's over.

1) actually unconstitutional

2) if allowed anyway (highly doubt it will be), voter id will be automatic via equal protection clause

3) this is something that would have caused a civil war during our nations infancy.

Youd have to get pretty scandalous back in the day.

Pic related.
This man was impeached for firing his secretary of war

>actually unconstitutional
Yeah I'm pretty sure the executive branch (DHS) has no authority on elections.

Just another petty attempt by obama to wreck shit.

>Trump get stumped
>Hildawg becomes the president
>World War 3 starts with Russia vs US
>tfw you sit comfy in your irrelevant country and watch HD videos of modern war
I've been waiting for this all year long.

federal overreach into constitutionally reserved state rights would absolutely be considered scandalous

Yeah those boats really come into your life, invite everything on board and then blow themselves up a lot.

Probably made by muslims.

Reelection. Or they might pull something at the inauguration

>Reelection
Then fix it before the term ends.

Wait a second Sup Forums let's think about this. The Dems are just shooting themselves in the foot again and they are too arrogant to realize it. Trump is assuming office no matter what. That means that his administration will be in complete control once this action is implemented. That means next election (2020) the Federal government led by the Trump Administration will be able to have complete control over state election processes. This means stricter voter id laws, reduction in voter fraud and thus a severe hit to the DNC AGAIN. After the election he can just return the power to the states. LIBTARDS ASSEMBLE!!!!

hsbc is going to shoot down trumps plane he will never be president

>muh fake liberal memes
>muh clever guy
>muh success with them getting Criminal Clinton elected

>expecting me to read all that shit
how would this stop trump from getting in? somebody boil it down

You miss the fact that the vast majority of our bureaucracy is anti-trump and easily manipulated to the libs

They can lie all they want.

We know Trump won the popular vote
We know California went red

See China bro

"Bro"

Fuck off, faggot cuck chinklover.

Reddit please get out

Well that escalated quickly.

REEEEEEEE THE CHINESE

Lets see top bureaucratic government jobs is 70000$ before taxes max and mining is average 100 000$ before taxes

>The designation allows for information to be withheld from the public when state, local and private partners meet to discuss election infrastructure security - potentially injecting secrecy into an election process that's traditionally and expressly a transparent process. U.S. officials say such closed door conversations allow for frank discussion that would prevent bad actors from learning about vulnerabilities. DHS would also be able to grant security clearances when appropriate and provide more detailed threat information to states.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

What a fucking nightmare this country has become

Not happening

take some lefties with you

>As a federal employee
>couldn't be happy
wew

lol my uncle works for the FDA handing out food stamps. He's so fucking depressed.

Proof? Being genuine here, just want to know if I'm out of the loop or something.

>The designation allows for information to be withheld from the public when state, local and private partners meet to discuss election infrastructure security - potentially injecting secrecy into an election process that's traditionally and expressly a transparent process. U.S. officials say such closed door conversations allow for frank discussion that would prevent bad actors from learning about vulnerabilities. DHS would also be able to grant security clearances when appropriate and provide more detailed threat information to states.

So who are they going to shoehorn into office in 2020?

>ITT: retards actually think the fed is going to end by-state type voting laws
If its anything, its going to be voter ID laws
Reactionary fucknuts

Jesus christ user, just fucking stop

How the fuck did you get one here?

Are they retarded? Federal control sounds abnormally retarded.

Or maybe it's (((them)))

bamp