Machete attack in San Francisco

Some guy just got butchered with a machete.

twitter.com/stephansonic/status/817593585021239297

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stephansonic/status/817593585021239297
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ovtox0ZeBw
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ovtox0ZeBw&feature=youtu.be
hoodline.com/2017/01/man-allegedly-attacked-with-machete-in-civic-center-station
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
twitter.com/LucidNewsNet/status/817616029543264256
eastbaytimes.com/2017/01/06/bart-two-stabbed-with-large-knife-at-civic-center-station/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RELIGION OF PEACE

That motherfucker needs to pull his fucking pants up

VIDEO WHERE

>be american
>get enriched

I posted a link, boner

that happened an hour ago, havent heard anything so far

i cant tell is that....pepe on his underwear?

Wtf he just made his twitter Private

>be American
>get macheted

Tweets are private

The video wasnt much, just some guy bending over another guy; a common site in SF.

Please tell me you downloaded that video, his twitter is private now

K...Keep me posted

like i've been saying, we need to ban knives or else people will keep getting killed by knives

kek

these small happenings need to fuck off where is my charlie hebdo 2.0 3 day pol sleepover REEEEEEEEEE

BAN ASSAULT MACHETES

>he just made the video private

DOUBLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RELIGION OF PEACE
Hey, anybody here remember how the US East Coast had more train derailings in part of 2016 than India does in a year? To include one where the train managed to SLOW DOWN to evade protections and enter the station first?

>San Francisco

OH NO, NOT THE TOLERANT GAY BAY!!!

Looks like someone got anal bleeding from getting his boipucci pounded tbqh

Fucking snackbars

BAN

wasn't much just 2 guys crouched next to a body with a little bit of blood, no movement from victim

>anybody here remember how the US East Coast had more train derailings in part of 2016 than India does in a year?

You know how I know you're lying? I'm Indian myself and that statistic is so retarded I know you are just making up random shit

Is is Religion of Peace or just Blacks being Blacks?

>twitter.com/stephansonic/status/817593585021239297
Fucking niggers won't let me view without a login. Post a webm.

There's a button right there that says

OH SHIT THEY MADE IT PRIVATE

There's nothing more to it other than the OP pic.

Kek

I've literally never heard of a black gangster using a machete. There are three possibilities that I can see.
>Mudslime
>Mexicunt cartel member on a business trip.
>Veteran with a mental illness.

Someone uploaded it to youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ovtox0ZeBw

It's on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ovtox0ZeBw&feature=youtu.be

hoodline.com/2017/01/man-allegedly-attacked-with-machete-in-civic-center-station

You mean the one that leads to a login popup?

>what the fuck

yep, that's how retarded kids wear pants these days. what the fuck indeed.
I wish our forefathers were here to show them how to put the belt to good use, brat is asking for it.

Worlstah?

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER -- OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOUR LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...

>Amerishits butchering each other
And we should care because...?

Fuckin mooselimbs at it again

Oh I see. It actually loaded the video after closing the popup the second time. Damn I thought it showed the attacker.

>be American
>get butchered

>The suspect is also male, approximately 25-35 years of age, and was last seen at Seventh and Market.
No mention of race. What did they mean by this?

I have a Mexican co-worker who used to live in Compton and would carry around a machete to scare off the niggers. Apparently it worked a lot better than a gun. My money is on a spic/cartel member/gangster

Civic Center is one of the worst places around San Francisco, which sucks because it's right by the capitol building and the building library.

It's littered with junkies and homeless people. Last time I went around there I snapped a pic of a guy shooting up heroin on a bench outside the SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC LIBRARY, at 4pm on a Friday afternoon.

Nobody said you have to care. Some of us find it interesting to watch shit unfold.

MOOSE LIMBS

>polluted rivers
We actually take pretty good care of our land, relative to when we were first industrializing.
White tail deer went from near-extinction to pest problem, and we fucking farm buffalo for burger meat now.

Did a redback bite you on your dick or something, shitposter-kun?

Machetes are dangerous. We need more machete control in this country. Outlaw assault knives now.

Fake and gay.

pff thats nothing I watched two chicks shoot up heroin today inside a mcd's in downtown

nearly pissed my pants
junkies are harmless its crackheads and tweekers that will fuck you up

twitter.com/LucidNewsNet/status/817616029543264256

another up lads

RELIGION OF PIECES

PAJEET YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REEE

YOUR SHITTY BRAMLADESH POONIGGERS RAISING INSURANCE RATES GET OUT

Yeah I made up an emergency message that asked if someone could on a train. So did the people who recorded it and then posted it to YouTube, which I also whipped out on a lunch break.
And if there is one place on Earth where train safety matters, it is surely India.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

>san fran
>United States of America
pick one

PISSLAM IS BACK AT IT AGAIN LADS

>machete

Somebody tell this nigga you don't need a machete for burgers, hell even a steak knife is often over doing it.

Fuckers just suspended my twitter

>Matcheted
Spic here. Maaannn, that's nothing. I remember back in the day in San Diego, some guys would be at the park at 9pm and take a hit of speed in the dark. Next thing you know they start butchering niggers in the basketball court-pulling knives from who the fuck knows where. I saw a little niglet once piss his shorts after seeing his brother's arm chopped off right in front of him. A couple weeks later i'd see the negro drippling with one arm only. kek! This is nothing.

What did you do?

if it was america, i would care.

wat

What in san francisco could possibly be so bad that a hadji would go lopping off heads?

I'm not sure, they never tell you. But I asked the guy who posted the video if it was a muslim and then had an argument with some cunt who took offense to my question.

On-only a few more days until Kek's prophet will end this madness, right guys?

So in other words, definitely a Muslim?

How old was your account if you can remember?

Rwandan immigrant?

I hope the victim was a liberal, please let it be so

About a month

Ah. I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of what caused the suspension. Seems like Twitter has been pushing hard to ban newer accounts they deem 'problematic'.

this desu
you need to stop being such a contrarian nigger friendo

that's fucked lad

Hopefully the butchered guy is black.

If he's white I'll feel sad...

there will be more before this is done.

MUSLIMS DID IT

I was just about to go to sleep but now we have a possible happening. man it's like every day lately.

Vietnamese gangs are partial to chopping people with machetes in SF. There have been a couple incidents in the last few years. Usually over gambling

Now my new account just got banned for exhibiting automated behavior. I fucking hate twitter

K shill

seems legit

Gun free zones work!

btw it was muslims

Wow!

NEW ARTICLE: TWO ATTACKED, SUSPECT ON THE LOOSE.

eastbaytimes.com/2017/01/06/bart-two-stabbed-with-large-knife-at-civic-center-station/

>San Fran
>Value lost

but was it muslims? the answer is most likely YES

Psycho sodomites or religion of peace?

the latter, I'm calling it now

It could be an illegal.

I'm hoping it's a lost archaeologist.

or it could be a muslim

d-deus vult

IT IS A MUSLIM AND MY DUGITS PROOFS IT

I tried

MSM is calling the weapon "large knife" to avoid the Spanish word "machete". We all know what weapon it was.

one more time