Now that we know that these guys are basically controlling the globalist

Now that we know that these guys are basically controlling the globalist.

What do you think is their end game?

Not even God himself knows their endgame.

to reverse there horrible plastic surgery

Such beautiful faces with troll doll hair.

How can two men have so much power?

ok what the fuck motherfuckers post the same goddamn thread about these faggots every fucking day and no one ever replies what is your fucking endgame

They used to be so handsome

Who are they?

to waste your time by making you reply, we're are literrally stealing seconds away from your life

Rebuilding humanity in their image.

what is this shitty forced maymay

Is this real lul

World domination

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>The Rothsniggers nigger to them
>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger
>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers

Subverting their master and creator, The Brimleytecht.

Outdated! Get learned faggot

they own you

>maymay
what's with this forced meme

I got banned for making this exact same thread with almost the exact same wording. Got banned for 3 days

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

>implying you can outsmart the Bogdanoff brothers

You think whatever they want you to think. We're like roaches to them, scurrying about our lives all according to their masterplan.

why do they choose to look like that?

#
Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>The Rothsniggers nigger to them
>rumored to be in contact with niggers
>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger
>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers

>>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers

So normal IQ then?

>rumored to be in contact with niggers
Well I'll be a canned ham, how did they do that?

Jesus Christ what fucking car crash happened to make them that fucking ugly?

that's cantinflas he's not rare

>endgame
>end
>Implying they want anything to end.

This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Get woke.

bump we have have to get the truth out there

Where did these fucks come from and why are they that new hot shit now on here?

ok but why do they look like that?

Lots and lots of shitty plastic surgery

They learnt to speak native nigger fluently. It is even theorized that they created the language itself so that niggees could finally have a way of communication.

So....are we all just Bogdanoff paypigs?

My instincts tell me that these are sliding attempts.

Their true form is revealing, which is just a distraction leading us astray from the greater questions. How do they know what happened before the Big Bang? And will they ever reveal the true story about it?

they control the global, they're really good with the global

Did they have some kind of mental disability that made them never feel content with their looks? Or did they just say "Fuck it lol we're rich."

I've never understood why the lizard creatures are controlling the aliens. Are these lizard alien gods or regular lizard people that live underground on earth? If they live on earth then surely aliens are higher in the hierarchy.

Reverse image search sure sucks lately, huh? Mine is Pepe my man

THIS

at last my eyes are open

One day the world will take the BogPill

#CheeseGap was their doing

More like humanity is the collective ant farm of the bogdanov experiment. They are on a plane of woke so grand that they can witnesses other dimensions only possible in PsyFi

Pic related, before their reptilian-like transformation.

Yeah there's been lots of that ever since Hilldawg dropped the pepe frog speech during the campaign.

Harvesting their wool like hair to make a line of nice wooly jumpers

>#CheeseGap
what is that?

Collected :^)

>200+iq

That is why all of their physics papers have been disproven and BTFO.

ok.

R A R E

Scaring the shit out of young kids?

To make everyone in the world look like the bastard offspring of david hasselhoff and the crimson chin

The Wachowski brothers. Super rich internationalist slave traders. They scour the galaxy for the weakest groups of humans and then go about orchestrating unrest in order to overtake the native population. Their primary target currently happens to be the country of Sweden.

Its helping people understand the true pronunciation of the word meme.
Enlightened ones say "mamay", while reddit fags say "meeem"

have to keep bumping this thread bump

They are the old ones
Read up on your history heretic

>>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
you had me interested until this assinine statement. why would they need nano tech research if they were able to exist before the universe cooled enough for hydrogen to form?

Has anyone actually explained why they did that to themselves.

Always the slimy Mexican slider. We see you.

This meme is getting to be too much.

They left humanity behind.

Why do they look like Pepe? Is it their way to channel meme magic through their plastic bodies?

They don't control the globalists. But I know who does.

big foot

the Bogdanoff end game has multiple facets to it due to the quantum nature of their reality, of their many states the most well known and studied is the end game known simply as "Bogdanoff One" Most of us know by now that the twins have access to declassified CIA time travel technology from the 1980s, their existence in our timeline is the result of a temporal instability loop both brothers being the same person in quantum superposition, after the day of the Great Boggoning the brothers wavefunction will collapse and bring about the return of the volcano demon

Saged and reported.

"Brother, shall we adorn the earthling pod suit in a rather cracking suit of irony?"

"Of course brother what do you take me for a damp rag?"

but, who are they?

Thanks for the nightmares OP.

Bogtatohead : The movie

Come on, Sup Forums, wake up!