Info From the Fringe with Alex Jones: VICE

youtube.com/watch?v=IIaWnSftVuc

VICE ETERNALLY BTFO'D BY ALEX JONES
WHY DID THEY PUBLISH THIS???

"Good luck with that"

"Good luck with that"

That vice reporter really got triggered over the Russian media being closer to the freedom side of the list than Vice.

That's hilarious.

>A profile of Donald Trump supporter Alex Jones, an influential, if fringe, conservative figure whose radio show, videos and websites peddle conspiracy theories to an audience of millions.

Good Luck With That

Yall ready for the next wave? Why don't we create it?

I need to start watching this man for at least the entertainment value. I just saw the TYT confrontation my God top tier trolling, this man is a media genius.

interview starts at 2:28 in case you want to skip the intro

He is absolutely entertaining, and occasionally he puts out incredible information.

>I find RT to be more based in reality than Vice.
>"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

I laughed. Dilbert-Man has rightly pointed out that this exact phrase is a tell for cognitive dissonance. And they just left it in, as if his Carl the Cuck-like outburst makes him look good.

>setting up that 5% "it is just satire bro" shield so he can literally never be truly wrong

Oh Alex, you alarmingly young snake oil salesman you.

>no steppe on pepe

h'haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

HE'S JUST A HUMBLE WATER FILTER SALESMAN!!!!!!!

That shit is edited to hell and back to make people think Alex is a liberal who wants Nuclear war.

>you will never be this happy

fucken guy. that fucken interviewer, man. "hoyp doyp i'm over here alex! heh, you were losin it for a second there, alex, when you were doing a spot-on impersonation of imploding talking head keith olberman! heh, hey kook, hey kooky conspiracy madman, did you black out!? im over here!" fucking pathetic dirtbag. that's all these people can do now. those few cheap shots he took, "are you fucken kidding me?! RT more based in reality than the conglomerate i work for!? preposterous!" that's all they have. cheap shots from a writhing, dying ideology. from the doghouse. doubling down with limpdicked character assassination. gavin must start gagging when he sees the entity he cofounded and what it's turned into. pissants hobbling headless, confused, defeated & turning to their bag of underwhelming tricks once again. sorry sacks of shit

Cuck, check your flag sand nigger

>Alex:"i'm just pointing out the movement that was already there"

>guy "But you're loud"

>btfo

heh, the vice cuck is so made

4:10

Jeeeesus Lee Ann

The ass and thighs on that woman

kek, fucking missed that

Alex Jones is a sane man in an insane world.

She thicc...

Truth hurts. Sad thing is he probably didn't even notice the turn Vice took. Not that they were ever credible but at least they used to be entertaining.

alex jones is like the human embodiment of /x/ 2bh

>fringe

I know I'm quoting a quote but that dude gets better traffic than CNN and MSNBC combined