European Brotherhood Thread

With all the division between European countries on this board I feel we need to make a thread now and then for European fraternity.

Report in and tell me who your favourite European brother is, mine for this thread is Hungary.
Thread music:youtube.com/watch?v=FT36za3Gyos

Keep it civil and positive, America is welcome, Europeans wherever you may be are welcome.
This includes the Nords from the southern hemisphere of course! NZ and Australia!
Make Europe Great Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7s_ztC3UW0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgSYEy9hJc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv-67DFlOsM
youtube.com/watch?v=fzaN2SDTmmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1c3oJOZa8&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA&index=33
youtube.com/watch?v=k-H4-YifYCU
youtube.com/watch?v=NTZOKprbvQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rdQNeGECw
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off you bigot

Come on Sweden.
The first reply?
Really?
This is why we mock you so.

I like Serbia the most but I don't think they're classed as European.

Why would I want greasy Southern Europeans in my country when there's already an Arab invasion, stop trying to mongrelize Europe. I know you're just a victim of Alt-Right propaganda, but still, come on. Think for yourself.

Why would Serbs not be European?
They're more European culturally than Albania in my opinion.

Wow, you're an asshole man.

Yeah, you're right. They're christian and in Eastern Europe.

I like the music from there.

Stop replying to the paki m8.

I like that they prophesied the Islamic invasion of Europe.
The music is pretty based too though.

The sad thing is he's probably a Swede who's first instinct upon seeing a European brotherhood thread was to D&C straight away.

Nah, he is 100% shitskin rapefugee. Don't be fooled.

He may as well be even if he is just shitposting.

Fuck up swede

youtube.com/watch?v=e7s_ztC3UW0

This guy makes wicked videos about ww1, this one's about Serbs in Albania at that time.

Thanks based Nordic Aussie for putting your aryan brother in place.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqgSYEy9hJc

checking in

Hey USA!
Pay your taxes next time you cheeky cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv-67DFlOsM

Politics aside, this speech almost makes me want to be American.

I used the word bigot just for you.

Still, my second comment still applies.

desu

that's a nice picture imo

I wasn't saying we should all mix up and mongrelise I was saying we should take a moment to appreciate bearing the torch for the greatest form of man ever known.
But nah you're right let's descend in to shitting on each other even though we're almost extinct now.

I wasn't saying we should all mix up and mongrelise I was saying we should take a moment to appreciate bearing the torch for the greatest form of man ever known.
But nah you're right let's descend in to shitting on each other even though we're almost extinct.

Yes that's why I posted it, much love leafbro.

Cheers m8, bookmarked. Will watch later.

We need to awaken the warrior spirit, not start hugging with Southern Europeans. The lower races must be shown their place once again, that is what needs to happen.

Yeah you're right, next time I'll make a thread asserting Northern supremacy.
Definitely doesn't make sense to band together being the smallest group on the planet.

I don't know if you're serious but if you are you are the problem, snooty Europeans insisting their part of the continent is superior are just as bad as ant European leftists.

Nor was this thread supposed to be about Northern Euros hugging the Southerners, get over yourself and look around we're all in deep shit.

Good to know you think Nordic nations are the best and the rest of Europe can go to hell though you dense pillock.

You can start a Germanic country thread

How about you do it?
I appreciate all of Europe for what it is, all her beautiful expressions of higher forms of life in different colours and flavours.

Piss off with that nonsense.
You're a nonse.

Kikes and Blacks are the reason why europe and the world world looses its values and culture
they are killing the fundamentals which define as as human beeings, as a group, as neighbours, as people, as a community
we need gas the fucking jews

Ok

Austria on point as usual with the Jew bashing, which Eurobro is your favourite?

youtube.com/watch?v=fzaN2SDTmmo

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

No, we're the reason why Europe is failing. It is the enemy's duty to destroy us, they are doing their job wonderfully. It is US who are failing to do our job, to uphold our responsibility to protect our homeland. It is US who are sitting back and simply allowing it to happen, it is US making excuses not to act.

Our home is our responsibility. The moment you shift blame, and thus responsibility, is the moment you resign yourself to the dustbins of history.

Powerful video, really like that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZdhfVDqJnE

Have a look at this one Ausbro.

That should be the mentality in your personal life and for a movement as a whole yes.
It is the jew at the end of the day though

This isn't an /nsg/ though, post some Eurocentric stuff.

Croatia, Czechia and Slovakia.

We should go back to feudal fiefdoms, only without the serfdom as an institution (I'd be all for it, but the last few centuries of social development cannot be ignored, so we should do without it).
Smaller self-governing, interdependent units would have been much harder to break than big "national" states.

I consider all kebab removers bro nations.

One man, one incredible man, by sheer force of will, nearly saved the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ1c3oJOZa8&list=FLtH0dTZd61imyy1UbKku-gA&index=33

That's what I'm talking about. Euro love in this thread please.

Based defender of Europe Bulgaria.
youtube.com/watch?v=k-H4-YifYCU

It's quite hard to choose a favourite, they're all so good in different ways. I think I'll go with the Swedes today though, they're the pinnacle of European beauty. Which just so means they're the pinnacle of global beauty.

I agree, European nations deserve their sovereignty and right to keep their culture intact and make their own decisions.

To be honest I'm not up to speed on feudalism at all, don't know much about how it worked, I welcome discussion on it.

This would've been nice if it wasn't the fact taht it's caused by them not paying enough for smuggling. Not saying there aren't volunteers there keeping the border. Just that this one is just a media wanker with a fat criminal record for drug dealing, auto theft and pimping now trying to make a good name for himself.

Oh that kind of sucks to hear, at least he got some others on board to help and showed the people that it wouldn't fly.
I think Bulgarians wouldn't accept migrants behaving the way they do here regardless if they did get in anyway, they'd catch a beating no?

Post Swedish exceptionalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=NTZOKprbvQ8

There are a lot managing comming in. Usually trough smuggling. Then they get caught by police after smugglers get their money, just leave the migrants on their own. Most are kept in detention centres(old schools or army baracks buildings). Mostly in smaller villages near the Turk border. There are some with relatives from old 90s migrants who hang around in an area near the centre of Sofia, well near the old turkish mosque actually.
I assume we get some EU money to handle those and then spend just a fraction of it and steal most. Some manage to successfully get to Serbia and onwards.

I wonder why Turk roaches would even bother coming across through Bulgaria and why you don't just kick them back over, it isn't far?
They have to get through so many inhospitable countries before reaching us here in the west.

This epitomises Swedish exceptionalism for me, because you know just how many Swedes have fought hard for so long just so this one girl could have that one minute of absolute peace and beauty.

>youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

As far as I know most choose the easier route Greece->Macedonia->Serbia.

That valley could only carry a Swede's voice in that way.
Sad that it's being filled with Islamic chanting now, rope day can't come soon enough to be honest.

Ah right, I thought the Serbs would be pretty harsh on them also though?

Poland. Good Roman Catholic nation.

This.
Seriously considering Poland or Hungary for a move, me nan was Catholic, ethnically Irish good to see you here pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7rdQNeGECw

Yes, hey hi hello.

Big ups Lithuania, feeling stronk in this thread now.

this european brotherhood thing is just another attempt to erode borders.

A united europe is nothing good. A united Europe is the Europe under the EU that has become a block and lost its sense of national sovereignty. A united Europe is a globalized, modern Europe.

And other parts of the world are undergoing the same process. They lose their national identities and form blocks in order to compete with other blocks - that's the domino effect of globalization.

No brotherhood. Return Europe to it's pre-EU-state. Arm it to the teeth. Accept poverty. Resist american influence and ultimately break free from it. Then Europe will find itself again. No earlier.

>keep borders
>love our own land
>pride our own people
>watch each other's backs

Completely agree, this thread is less about politics and more about appreciating European nations.
Seperately, appreciating them for their unique cultures and ways of life that should be allowed to remain as they are.

Last time I made one Germany was the feature, this time it's Hungary.
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

This.
We should work together, if we'd have respected each other enough not have gone to war with each other over superficial reasons we'd be either ruling the planet or space.

Or both.

sounds good
Just beware of too much european universalism. Europe was healthier with all its infighting. Sedated and pacified under the EU, our nations are only shadows of themselves.

>Europe was healthier with all its infighting
This is what I want to return to. Not because I wish to see Europeans hurting, but because it was our infighting that made us the best the world has. I think we all need a little love for one another so we can fight back against the mongrel hordes, so then we can carry on with the European Wars of Banter on the journey to becoming ever greater people.

The only way is to stop considering the other people on the planet, we should've fought others instead of ourselves, should of realised we were too small to do the former.
The EU neutered us yes.

I don't usually like Wagner but he has surpassed himself here

ja. I can agree with that

I just think we need a middle ground in between, we were all out before with a brief break between the Napoleonic wars, the period of colonialism and then we jumped in to The Great War.
The general attitude toward European assertion shouldn't be fear or manic power grabs.
Somewhere in the middle would be just right for the reasons you mentioned.

Wagner supposedly composed this out of nationalistic passion.

I love this thread / idea, make this a general my based British Bruder.

This, fuck the divide and conquer shills.

And to answer your question .... actually that's pretty damn hard. I have some appreciation for everyone in some form or another.

I feel closest to the rest of the Germanics like Austria, Holland, Denmark, Sweden and so on. Because we're pretty much the same people and because i know the most about them obviously.

Next are the smaller countries, i absolutely love all of our Axis bros like Hungary, Croatia, Latvia, Romania and so on, even if i'm not so well versed in their history sometimes.

Then there are the bigger nations like England, France, Russia and Italy.
And i don't need to start naming all the acomplishments they brought to the world. Also know alot about their history so we'll always have a good conversation starter. But obviously our relationship is tainted due to the world wars and them fighting on the wrong side of history there.

This can cause butthurt for everyone but it's crucial for us to get over this and start working together for real. Our very future existance depends on that.

Think about it brothers, the world only turned into this 1984 disaster because we did fight each other.

So to round this up, i can't nail this down to a single country. Every redpilled European is my brother and i respect and cherrish all the great things your nations invented.

Hail Victory
signed Germany

Texas believes in you Eurobros.

I follow your logic bruder, and you're not wrong. But you also have to consider that us fighting each other is what ultimately lead to the shithole we're in now.

So it has to be thisWe need to learn from the past

Trying to make this a general, my last one was pretty successful once the Italians showed up it got fashy real quick.

I find Germans to be quite friendly people toward me when I see them out, there doesn't seem to be left over distaste from the war, more of that from Brits that I've seen.

The whole purpose of this is to learn a bit more about European nations and for each of us to report in and share a bit, have a laugh etc.
Basically a European party, you don't have to have just one favourite either, I want to feature one every thread.

I agree, I don't want to see a return to massive scale conflict. But it is healthy for us to have some tensions there, a bit of friction to keep us all on our toes. It removes the chance of complacency, it keeps us sharp and strong. It's like a healthy marriage, it should have arguments and fights and you shouldn't be afraid to indulge in them. Because after the fight is over you know each other better, you know yourself better and your relationship is stronger than before. It's when you refuse to fight when you know something is seriously wrong, it means there's no love or passion. It means there is no desire to better yourself or your partner.

Thank you based texas, allow me to play you some Kenny Rogers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

For me I see it as a case of nature taking it's course.
We're a ton of different powerful and wealthy nations pushed up next to each other on a continent that up until recent history have dominated the planet and been ambitious in all our endevours, our societies are Faustian after all, lusting after infinite space, expansion and knowledge.

We're inevitably going to clash and sometimes we should but we shouldn't kill millions of our own people over trivial shit.

>our societies are Faustian after all
no I don't think so
this faustian theme has become european identity in the industrialization when europe slowly started to lose itself in revolutions, rapid technological progress and the misery of pauperism and city life.

This is the only type of letter your government should ever send you.

That accellerated it to the point of implosion but hasn't all our culture been that way even back to the pagans?
We come from the most inhospitable places on earth, we always had to overcome and expand, the vikings had their long ship, we had rock salt and iron works not quite as impressive but the principle is the same.
We put off today for tomorrow, subjegate feelings for reason.

MUH BENIS

Ive been there, very nice pool in hungary

>French is official language

Looks like a wicked place to eat an ice cream on a summer's day.

Completely agree Britbro. There's no point in making fun of each other's immigration policies when we're all getting fucked.

My fellow scandinavians and the polish.

It is, you will only lose appetite quick because of the amount of fat hairy men in speedos. Other than that it's a beautiful place, looks smaller on the picture

Now is the time to actually come together without being made to by some external force.

Polish and Hungarians are keeping it under control in their respective territories.
The Golden one should usurp the Jarldom of Sweden already to be honest.

Slavs are Asians, stay the fuck away from us

Take it easy pal.

Enjoy your Islamic majority in 30 years

Thanks asshole you're actually Slavic yourself, troll more.

Exactly. This.

Pan-Europeanism is a kike trap.

I told you slavs are Asians, and you're going to be semitic and Hindu soon

Sweden is that brother that can't kick heroin. I still love him, you know? But he's a burden for the entire family.

>hasn't all our culture been that way even back to the pagans?
faustian? No. It is so unlike the traditional mantality. Faust was a tragic figure tempted by the devil because he sought knowledge. That is very european enlightenment.
The christian dark ages are much closer to the heart of europe than the enlightenment.

Bahahah
I guess that's Scotland for us.

Hm, okay if I'm being honest I'm not well educated and don't know much of the dark ages at all.
Will have to look in to it.

Historically Germany, but at the moment Poland
Because they're based AF(nearly no Immigrants, abortions, high rate of antisemitism)