Is abortion really that bad???

>be me
>be 20yo uni stundent and my gf is same too
>accidentaly made a child
>We are both student so that no money, no means to make money
>encourage her to abort that shit but she rejected it and wants to birth it because "life is precious"

isn't aborting beneficial for everyone when two parents are not able to rear child... right?

I don't need such useless thing. i have future and dream...

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicquotes.com/incest-victim-tells-of-her-trip-to-planned-parenthood/
withinanarmsreach.tumblr.com/ask
ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_Abortion.htm
w2.vatican.va/content/paul-vi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-vi_enc_25071968_humanae-vitae.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>accidentaly made a child
Maybe don't be retarded?

No you dumb nip nigger. Look at your birth rates. Raise your god damned child

Child is costy and there is no profit for having child.

+ I have to drop up college.

Absolute degeneracy.
This.

Shame on you nip user, that's not very honorabru. Be a man and raise your oopsie. You weren't adult enough to use proper contraception (if any), you're sure as hell going to be an adult now.

All else fails you can just push her down the stairs and hope for the best. She might leave you though.

Hire a few guts to ambush her and repeatedly punch her in the stomach. Don't know how much they'll cost, but it's surely cheaper than having an anime addicted neet.

Abort since you don't deserve children. Easy.

haven't you ever seen an anime? Japs just fall down on one another and bust inside them

Might aswell kill it any method you can.

If free will doesn't exist then does anyone have a choice?

Oh the edge. Your ancestors would beat you for not wanting to have a family and living just to benefit yourself.

You're probably a useless thing yourself but I bet you're happier to be alive

I don't care if women want to kill babies. But they should pay for their own fucking mistake. And it's pretty funny to trigger progressives by being against abortion.

Stupid gook this is why you'll be extinct in 100 years

> Is the dismemberment of unborn human beings really such a bad thing?

No

All is as God wills it

I honestly believe there is no free will and we're being driven solely by automatic reactions to stimuli. Stephen Hawking even did a study and found it inconclusive that we are consciously in control of moving our body

I thought Asians were smarter than this.

Well I've just been proved wrong.

>
> >be me
> >be 20yo uni stundent and my gf is same too
> >accidentaly made a child
> >We are both student so that no money, no means to make money
> >encourage her to abort that shit but she rejected it and wants to birth it because "life is precious"
> isn't aborting beneficial for everyone when two parents are not able to rear child... right?
> I don't need such useless thing. i have future and dream...

Shilling hard for abortion tonight.

Real panic as HRCs pet project faces staffer salary cuts when they are defunded.

Wardell B. Pomeroy of Planned Parenthood. "A New Look at Incest," Forum Magazine, November 1976, pages 84 to 89.

>i made a literal retard tier mistake so welp i guess i have to kill my kid

Protip: sex makes babies

If you cum in an unprotected vagina, and she gets pregnant, it's no fucking accident.

And tough luck, Yoshi. Women have all the reproductive rights and your say ended when you chose to not wear a condom, and to bust your nut.

Congratulations. You're gonna be a father.

clinicquotes.com/incest-victim-tells-of-her-trip-to-planned-parenthood/

"I remember the feeling of horror that came over me as I realized that I’d been scheduled for abortion.…

Over the years, I found that my story is very common in two aspects… The first is the fact that my experience with Planned Parenthood was not an aberration. The sexual attitude often championed by Planned Parenthood is a serious factor in preventing the discovery of sexual abuse of young people. Had anyone shown even the least bit of disapproval or concern, I would have divulged the truth and begged for help. Everyone around me seemed to accept as normal that a 12-year-old girl could and should be sexually active (so long as she is responsible – remember the “rainbow”!)” And remember to who took me to Planned Parenthood – an older brother with an urgent interest in my being aborted! Abortion on demand, no questions asked, makes it easier for incest and child abuse to continue. Abortion for incest victims sounds compassionate, but in practice it is simply another violent, deceptive tool in the hand of the abuser.
"

>Abortion bad?
Nigger control. It's one of the very few goverment agencies that has demonstrated admirable efficiency and effectiveness in its original purpose. If Democrats could make all healthcare and infrastructure as efficient as the method they use to slaughter niglets I would be behind them 100%, but sadly there's more to a running a functioning government than just killing as many blacks as you can get away with.

>her body her choice

withinanarmsreach.tumblr.com/ask

I have known cases of farm boys who have had a loving sexual relationship with an animal and who felt good about their behavior until they got to college, where they learned for the first time that what they had done was 'abnormal.' Then they were upset.

Wardell Pomeroy, Ph.D. Boys and Sex. Delacorte Press, New York, 1981. Pages 171 and 172. This book is used in numerous public school systems in the United States.

Yeah, the strategy of aborting negroes has been very successful, just look at how well-behaved your negroes are

Planned Parenthood has recommended homosexuality as a means of population control, i.e., "Universal impact (on population): Percentage increased homosexuality."

Memo dated March 11, 1969, entitled "Examples of Proposed Measures to Reduce U.S. Fertility by Universality or Selectivity of Impact." From Frederick S. Jaffe, Vice President of PP/World Population, to Bernard Berelson.

We will disobey laws requiring notification to parents of minors receiving contraceptive drugs or devices.

Faye Wattleton, Director, Planned Parenthood Federation of America. The Human Right to Family Planning, 1984.

Family Planning Associates [the 180 United States Planned Parenthood affiliates] and other nongovernmental associations should not use the absence of law or the existence of an unfavorable law as an excuse for inaction; action outside the law, or even in violation of it, is part of the process of stimulating change.

International Planned Parenthood Federation. The Human Right to Family Planning, 1984. Co-signed by PPFA president Faye Wattleton.

>isn't aborting beneficial for everyone when two parents are not able to rear child... right?

This dichotomy isn't accurate and you could have the child given to others to raise.

There is nothing wrong with aborting a fetus before it has a developed brain (early term abortion, its your choice at that point.

However, once the brain is up and running, (somewhere in the 2nd term) once thoughts and neurons are processing electrical impulses, that is officially a thinking human being with a consciousness. You don't get to kill another human being just because it would be more convenient for you.

ontheissues.org/Governor/Mike_Pence_Abortion.htm

>>accidentaly made a child
Maybe you should refrain from doing it in first place.

Abstaining represents the real power you have over your own body and your real opportunity to choose when or when not to have a baby and not killing another living being.

>Negros can be well behaved.
There's fewer of them.

They tried to warn us but we didn't listen

w2.vatican.va/content/paul-vi/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-vi_enc_25071968_humanae-vitae.html

>i have future and dream...

Not anymore.

You know one cool feature that us humans have over animals is being able to plan days, weeks, etc. ahead, to not end up in undesirable situations, like yours.
Should have thought about it first, naruto.

Another cool feature humans have over animals is the ability to laugh, like I did when I read your post.

Can anyone give a good reason why abortion is bad without resorting to religious or moral reasons?

Can you tell me why I should'nt put my dick in your left eye socket without resorting to religious or moral reasons?

>i have future and dream...
If you really cared about your future and dream you wouldn't have "accidentally made a child" you stupid fuck.

>Can anyone give a good reason why abortion is bad without resorting to any of the reasons why it is bad?

That would leave me permanently disfigured which would render me unable to contribute to society.

Is that a no?

I hate people and don't want anymore running around.

Conservatives only care about babies until they are born

After birth "wow you are a single mom, wow you are a poor family, your children should just die, you degenerates"

>Tell me why something is morally wrong without resorting to telling me why it is morally wrong

Only because we can't call for sterilization yet.

You have to be 18 to post here

*Conservatives in the Anglo-American tradition

Why the fuck didn't you use contraception, OP?? With all the options out there to prevent unwanted pregnancies, there is literally no reason to need an abortion.

Because it is a lazy solution to short-sighted behavior. If you are willing to take a life because it is convenient then you have no sense of responsibility, no self-control, and are completely worthless.

One of you has to have some old gook grandmother who would love to lend a hand while you finish school. Also, stop being a nigger and accept the consequences of your actions. That little gook in her belly will be the best thing that ever happened to you. Promise.

>disfigured
I was only going for a touch user, are you sick?

Abortion .Akrs perfect sense if you are secular or an atheist/agnostic. Most people who oppose Abortion are Christians/Jews/Muslims/Sikhs/Hindus etc.

I'm 27. The older you get, the more you realize that everyone else is an idiot. I'd think a Sup Forums regular would be quick to understand that.

What's the alternative then? Killing people that want an abortion?

No respectable paki would ever look at a white infidel with love. He'd just use her in case of a 'sexual emergency'

>people without morals disregard human life
>more news at 11

this is such a dumb argument

it's like for that split second, you guys don't believe in self defense

Can't you give it up for adoption? Abortion is such a nigger thing to do.

Kek

Abortion is degeneracy if it is done for a white woman, who got pregnant by a white male.
Niggers, chinks, spics and other scum may do abortion as much as they want, and actually it is better that they do not breed at all.

I've always thought about this. Hope some user has the answer.

>An asian being a disgusting savage

Nothing to see here just a yellow nigger disregarding life.

should have thought of that before you got her pregnant. fucking murderer.

>Convenient and vital mean the same thing
fucking burger education

Adoption is stupid because the kids would end up burdens of the state for the majority of their lives and receive inadequate teaching in all stages of life. Abortion is practically mercy killing.

if i'm being honest. i think that abortion should remain legal. but society should shift to the point where if you went there you would be ostracized from polite society.

Agreed. We should have a Lebensborn type policy for unwanted white children.

Eh, adoption is generally a shitty process. It fucks up kids bad and the American system is terrible. I don't like either option, instead there should be comprehensive efforts at preventing the need for either of these options in the first place.

I dunno, is murder based on convenience a good thing?

I was literally in exactly the same situation as you earlier in 2016. You'll be fine.

You sound miserable

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

you know it's bad, deep down
that's why you're trying to make excuses
give the child up for adoption if you can't support it

>Adoption is stupid because the kids would end up burdens of the state

Nonsense, healthy infants are in such a high demand that they end up with affluent people after a careful vetting process

You're literally asking someone to murder a helpless unborn human being. Accidental or not you made a person. An innocent, helpless person who needs you, who will love you forever. Abortion shouldn't even be an option. I know you've been brainwashed but please don't kill this person, you'll regret it someday and for the rest of your life if you do. If you can't have a future because of a child you wouldn't have amounted to much anyway.

And expel all scum-lovers from our lands

this, even the ancient Greeks knew it was evil, here's an excerpt from the original hippocratic oath

I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion.

>Her body, her choice

I don't see why I should respect her choice. Parents make bad decisions all the time, the state has to take kids away because parents are unfit.

Just because she's the mother doesn't mean she will act in the best interests of the child.

So fuck her "choice".

Abortion should be illegal because the law is supposed to elevate human beings above animals.

Should just abort yourself instead

What the fuck are you even talking about? Over population is at an all-time high.

I always think if you just punish sex before marriage with 100 lashes and q year in jail/life in house arrest and adultery with death you don't have any issues regarding abortion.

This is why the Hippocrates Oath was fucked up and edited to remove the names of the gods to please dumbass muzzies and allow abortion.

Couples looking for children to adopt in Western countries have a difficult time finding children in their own country to adopt, I think there are even waiting lists

I could ask you the same question.

Dont abort and raise yout new black son.

>ten seconds of vaginal pleasure
The man she's having sex with who refuses to wear a condom is equally at fault.

Where did you learn that from? The (((TV)))?
OP's own country is actually in a populatiom decline.

You put you're dick in her. These are the consequences faggot

Abortion is for niggers and reap babies. Raise that Caucasian child.

I still haven't seen a single good reason why more kids raised by parents that would consider abortion in the first place would be a good thing.

This would be valid and all if the fetus were actually 'her body'. The fetus isn't the woman's body, this is evidenced by the simple fact that the fetus has different genetics and half the time has a different gender.

u r just a white nigger. ur excuse is i dont want to work while i get money to be at school and i dont want the responsibility that my actions have caused. all abortion besides having a pug baby is because the person is truly terrible or brain washed - you will regret it

ITT Lil virgin faggots berate OP from the safety of their mgtow bubble.

Bullshit, women were using coathangers and rotten milk to get miscarriages for hundreds of years

You tell me Nip. Your kind is slowly disappearing.

I honestly wish I was in Japan and knew where you lived so I could hurt you for being a dumb, ugly, selfish gook

it's morally wrong to murder another person, especially a child so young that it can't even make its own decisions

sex is no accident