PIZZAGATE YOUTUBER IS A LIE

PIZZAGATE YOUTUBER IS A LIE

You are being lied to for money and setting your movement further down the tube as fake news. This man is clearly lying, and by not recovering the call from his provider and calling the police to file a report shows that this man is bullshitting all of you.

He has shown some examples of proof, but not the call. Isn't that interesting, while all the other evidence can be proven falsehood because of inspect element and so on he STILL doesnt upload the call.

WONDER WHY HUH
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE
youtube.com/watch?v=CQRM7XckuvA
p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111
p2c.websterpd.com/viewreport.aspx?id=636193539003076752
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, shill

Even if the call didnt happen.The texts give enough reason to keep digging

Yep. OP is just a shill faggot. Probably a CTR nigger working for shekels

dumbass, Ryan wrote the texts to himself

but he proved that the messages came from james facebook

B-but don't you understand? Calling you a murderous satanic pedophile is just my... my lil hobby
Let's do a little interview for voat!
Please buy my tshirts!!!

I'm now wondering if it is a child sex operation, or some kind of CIA operation using pizza and hotdogs as codewords.

this guy is full of shit, plain as day

how??

Finally we have a thread related to this topic even if OP is a faggot

both simultaneously

t. woke nigger

He did file a police report.

Alefantis, you scurred?

no he didn't

this guy is an attention whore faking shit

they crawled out of the woodwork during gamergate and gamergate didn't penetrate nearly enough into the fringe wacko movements like pizzagate has

you guys seriously need to get better at playing whackamole with cranks like this, the problem is you weren't around for the late 80s BBS / early 90s Usenet surge of mental case cranks and don't know how to sift them out of legit movements

he posted a vid
youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE

If this guy or any of his family die we know who did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQRM7XckuvA

tl;dr

surveillance on all alefantis properties

Texts seemed legit to me. But possibly very clever ruse on Alefantis' part, bc the "Killroom" in pic related is potentially not the room mentioned in the video.

I'm sure he was raking it in with all those t shirt sales, come on James.

>Good goys, investigative journalism is bad, in fact..It's illegal, only CNN is allowed to investigate and tell you the news.

yeah and earlier today someone posted a thirty second long video showing how to use inspect element to spoof a fb page. this Ryan guy is a total lame dick bullshitter and you retards are falling for it, because you are so eager to believe in dem ebil pedos.

Jew gtfo of this board already... why must OP always be a faggit?

Clearly Russia is behind this illegal investigation.

The fact the guy is monetizing this should tell you everything. What a fucking scumbag

>op
>1 post

>ladyboy opinions

Buy some more pizzagate merch nigga lmaoing at your life

Guys, listen to this magnificent voice of reason. Alefantis takes his pants off one leg at a time, just like you and me. He just happens to subsequently fuck kids afterwards.

Praise Kek

Well in that case, why is there no cease and desist letter and/or pending court case regarding defamation?

>Selling merchandise is worse than abusing children, guys! Waaaah

thanks

you know what's awesome is that either way that alefantis guy is fucked for life. he's a partisan liberal gay pedo rapist business owner in washington DC. i have no sympathy for him lol

OP IS A SHILL

POLICE REPORT IS REAL

THIS CAN'T BE FAKED:

having an arrest record does not a shill make, fagot

If pizzagate is real, and I was him, I would come forward now. Rat everyone out and get protection.

OK I am Sick and Tired of you guys doing this.

We don't kill or do anything to Little Kids, but if you guys keep digging around you're going to end up drawing attention to something that will get me and my family Seth Rich'd

Please for the Love of GOD Stop Digging. I promise all of you no Kids or Child Trafficking is involved.

-JA

fuck dude, that t-shirt guy just put up the video two days ago, not enough time to file a suit. and why do you think alefantis would even bother? Kathy O'brien has been running around for years saying that GW and Dick Cheney and Bill and Hillary used her as a child sex slave in satanic rituals and all kinds of wild bizarre bullshit and has never been sued. Shit that ridiculous doesn't even deserve being answered.

Nice

cheese pizza or gtfo

pic and times tamp or gtfo

>Shit that ridiculous doesn't even deserve being answered.
if they sue then her lawyers get disclosure, so they can subpoena all the documents they need. Guilty parties don't sue.

Nobody is forcing me to buy his shitty pizzagate shirts, and just because he's a jew doesn't mean he's a liar in this case. Get fucked Alefantis

THE YOUTUBER FILLED A POLICE REPORT

IT'S FUCKING REAL

>drafted letters take more than the printing of a template

This. Defamation suit is only successful if what is publicized is proven to be untrue.

Are you guys hiding aliens or something, fuck now I want to dig harder and find out

>OP IS A SHILL
>POLICE REPORT IS REAL
>THIS CAN'T BE FAKED

Why didn't you just post "i am a total and complete retard who gets as hysterical as a woman in the tenth month of her period. i am a faggot"

dude, that fucking report is so obviously fake and gay....think much, retard?

>promise all of you no Kids or Child Trafficking is involved.
So human trafficking of adults. then.

uh oh

THE POLICE REPORT IS REAL

SO EITHER HE'S SAYING THE TRUTH

OR HE'S RISKING JAIL TIME

YOU BE MY GUEST

>1 post by this pizza

>spaz is spazzing.
Go to bed, Alefantis. Don't you have restaurants to molest pizza in the morning?

shills BTFO

Yeah I don't trust him. Disinfo to make Pizzagate look bad

He's telling the Truth.

I cannot fucking stress enough that this needs to end. I did not do anything to hurt anyone, nobody at Comet did anything to hurt anyone. We are good people, we don't deserve this.

We have GAY PARTIES that involve some High Level politicians with wives and families and they don't want there personal lives being exposed. There you have it, that's all it fucking is, now can you PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!

tell me something, detective shitdick latino, how do you know this report is real? have you talked to the officer who took the report? have you gone to the police department and asked to see the report? no, you haven't done either of those things, all you have done is take the word of an obvious retarded fake t-shirt salesman....you might even be him on vpn, come to think of it.

btw caplock is cruise control for retard, retard.

I don't care either way, this is all pure entertainment

FILLING A FALSE POLICE REPORT = JAIL TIME

SO AT MINIMUM HE'S RISKING JAIL TIME, HE HAS HIS REPUTATION AND HIS FREEDOM ON THE LINE... FOR WHAT? A PRANK? THE WHOLE 5 T-SHIRTS (20 DOLLARS EACH, MINUS WHATEVER THEY COST TO MAKE) HE'S GOING TO SELL?

why arent they sueing him for slander or are they to scared to get the law to dig into them

>We have GAY PARTIES that involve some High Level politicians with wives and families and they don't want there personal lives being exposed. There you have it, that's all it fucking is, now can you PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!
Ever bang John Podesta?

Heh... nothing personal kid.

you dumbass cocksucker. it's filing, not filling, to start with. fucking retard. there is NO evidence this cocksucker did anything but print a template off the web somewhere and fill it in himself. I think it is really suspicious that this office who was "dispatched to the location" happened to have a computer in his car so he could make this nice neat report. Cops usually scribble that shit down so it's damn near illegible. This whole thing reeks of fake and gay.

>there personal lives
james is better educated than that punk

So, you're worried you won't be able to continue running an ultra-successful gay entrapment ring and blackmail people powerful enough to cover up your ceaseless kiddie-fucking? That's cray

The "report" could be totally real, I could be totally wrong, but follow me. I had some legal issues with a girl years ago. Every time she'd contact me I would have to call the police station and have to ask them to make a log of it. This was just in case she said "I am going to call the calls and say you hit me." So now if she actually calls the cops and lies, I at least created a "legal log" of her making this threat beforehand. Could this not be the case? I can call the police right now and tell them "I've been threatened online, I'd like to make a log in this."

I could be completely wrong and these logs might not get assigned a case number, it's just the only explanation I could come up with to explain how the police log could be real all while being faked.

Fake and gay
>just like the real James

Tell me about Moloch

Check my digits

If it's fake or bullshit then it's fake but its worth a curious look into ,
Fuck off podesta, the noose just got 10 feet lower

as old as you sound, you should fucking know better

*Their.. sorry I'm pissed off right now.
I was hoping this would end weeks ago, but it hasn't. Now you found our secret "Gay Night Club"

I'm honestly begging you people, please leave us alone. We didn't do anything to hurt anyone, but if the Politicians who are involved in our parties get exposed it's going to cost me, my employees and partners, and my family everything.

THE WEBSITE IS A POLICE WEBSITE, RETARD

HOW DOES HE "FILL IT HIMSELF" OR SOME SHIT, IT'S UPLOADED BY THE POLICE TO THE INTERNET

p2c.websterpd.com/viewreport.aspx?id=636193539003076752

EXAMPLE OF COMPLETELY UNRELATED CASE IN THE SAME SITE, THERE ARE THOUSANDS

How would they be exposed?

proof?

Fuck the politicians.

So everyone who accused obama of being gay is right?

The discrepancy I have found is in the name on the documents these permits belong to...

JAMES ALEFENTIS.

That's a damning contradiction when it holds up the rest of his hypothesis.

We need something more solid, and without at least audio confirmation that Alefantis threatened him, we have nothing.

We have interesting leads from this, though.

Continue to investigate these leads.

All of you involved are heroes.

does the name Abrasax mean anything to you?

>no one was harmed
>gay orgies
>implying this doesn't go against the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Maybe Comet is just a gay night club, but the Clinton Foundation looks like a trafficking and arms operation

You better stop larping right now unless you have proof.

Not saying who is involved for obvious reasons.

We are Gay Americans, we spent years being harassed, we finally are getting our Freedom and now we are being called Pedophiles. Think about how we feel. Think about how I feel, I had absolutely nothing to do with the emails or the election other than the fact that I know people.

Why do I or anyone I work with deserve to be treated this way? To be vilified, to have a person with a gun take our place of business over, to have people protesting outside of Comet, to have my employees harassed, to have thousands of people online harassing me and my family daily, to have people spying on me, and to lose all privacy?

Please put yourselves in the shoes of my employees, of my family and of me. I am only am begging you guys to please stop this! I didn't do anything and you are all destroying my life and my business.

I hope you guys will gain some perspective on this matter, I am really a good guy, I'm just fed up.

>Sorry guys I could not record the phone call
>Sorry guys I did not record the second phone call

App to record phone calls takes 10 seconds to download.

You are full of shit, everyone knows based off of your own bragging via Instagram that you harm children, now you confirm the politicians play, its game time baby buckle up.

You and your kind cost us our privacy...

Go fuck yourself.

>no arrests made

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Also investigate PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS PEGASUS

Lady justice will decide whether you rot in a cell or live a normal life again. If this isn't just a larping fag.

you are beyond retarded dude. that fake ass report has NO signature on it. it's just a fake report dumbass.

>dumbass thinks galveston pd would drive two thousands miles across the country to question someone in washington, d.c., where they have no legal authority.

you little nancy drew pussies need to quit sucking on your used tampons and grow up, pussy.

>my family and me.
>thinking you could work with podestas and clintons without getting whacked in the end

Gays are pedos a lot of the time.

If its real then it goes all the way to the top, celebs and other key public figures are possibly linked.

Alefantis would "commit suicide" with a suicide letter stating that his confession was a prank and that none of it is true if he were to rat everyone out.

he reported a terroristic threat, on a powerful man's property, no arrests were made, (btw no investigation was made)

he did not file a report that leads to investigation

Explain Antinous in profile pic

The story of Alefantis contacting him is evidently fabricated.

this