Meme Wizard blasts The Young Turks

Sup Forumstards

Shadilay

pol is not my personal army.

I am launching a social media campaign against the Young Turks. My goal is to use Saul Alinsky's tactics against them to pressure them to change their name, and generate bad press for them along the way. I was able to get my copypasta about the Armenian Genocide to top comment on every almost new video for about a week. TYT responded (big mistake) by adding the dictionary definition of "Young" and "Turk" to their description section of each new video.

My first video received 1200 views in a couple hours, then r/kotakuinaction removed it. I decided to rerecord and add "special effects".

youtube.com/watch?v=dpolTXMaisg&t=1s

Praise Kek

>calling himself the meme wizard
>thinking we're going to help you give views to those turkcucks

kill yourself

Good on you. That fucking overweight roach and his sneery vegetarian vagina on a stick need to be taught a huge lesson.

Burn them to the fucking ground.

remember that time the thing happened against that person?

I use satire. I'm willing to show my face and make a fool of myself. What have you done.

I usually watch anime.

Nice, fuck that fat roach.

Mods leave this up.

What other of Saul Alinsky's tactics do you plan to use on them?

They also recently hired "totally legit black guy" Shaun King.

Dude, you're brave for putting your face out there but if you're going to add sound effects please make them not be massive volume jumps.

For one, I have to keep up the appearance of appealing to the middle/bourgoise/normies. That means I have to have some semblance of this being a legitimized protest.

ok. It's not massive on my home system, but I hear you.

you sound to logical this could deter normies because its boring
you shoud try using more rhetoric

Ridicule is also important. There are enough people out there already doing detailed rational takedowns of TYT. Ridiculing them. When people respond to me I keep things all about the Armenian issue. Basically roleplaying as Social Justice. Almost fun.

You need to have the mic close to your mouth at all times. If you can't do that (or even if you can) take the audio file afterwards and open it in audacity and run it through a compresser (audacity is a free program, there are many tutorials out ther. A compressor smooths out volume differences.).

If you ever want some free music to use in your vids feel free to use Skywatcher Music (name of my channel) but credit me. Eh you'll probably not like most of it anyway, it's mostly ambient.

Another Alinsky tactic is making a huge demand. I have a petition for them to change their name. It's not something they could actually afford to do, even if it ever gained traction. The point is simply to shame them.

Cuck

You may not think production values matter, but they do. The first 15 seconds of any video are the most important and your first 15 seconds is the cringiest thing I've ever seen, which is saying a lot, then the rest of the video is dark and it looks like you just took a shit or something.
And your staff is pure faggotry.
And you look like pic related, turn on a lightbulb.
And what the fuck is that mic?
Try harder.

I actually tried to make it as cringe inducing as possible.

>some semblance of this being a legitimized protest
Yeah, that didn't work out for gamergate. If your true intentions are to call out idiots, just like gg was about shitting on sjw poisoning gaming, then people will eventually catch on. I don't know as much about rules for radicals as I should, but protesting in bad faith sounds like a terrible idea.

>I actually tried to make it as cringe inducing as possible.
why?

Because bad press is better than no press.

Is it even necessary to discredit TYT? It's so blatantly propaganda that even liberals understand it's biased. Kind of like how Rush Limbaugh is for conservatives, they know it's retarded but want a feelgood circlejerk anyway.

>I actually tried to make it as cringe inducing as possible.
>Posting face on Sup Forums to soft incite a raid

Time to re-evaluate your plan there, "Meme Wizard".

Social media is dominated by hatred. Images of ridiculous character's go viral all the time.