THE MAYOR RACE IS ON

Say it with me and the NY Times, Sup Forums...

Madame Mayor

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/opinion/sunday/rumors-of-hillary-clintons-comeback.html

> "Hillary Clinton as New York City mayor?

>Imagine the fun:

>City building inspectors start to show up daily at Trump Tower, where they find a wobbly beam here, a missing smoke detector there, outdated wiring all over the place. City health inspectors fan out through Trump’s hotels, writing citations for clogged drains in the kitchens and expired milk in the minibars.

>The potholes near his properties go unfilled. Those neighborhoods are the last to be plowed. There’s a problem with the flow of water to his Bronx golf course, whose greens are suddenly brown. And the Russian Consulate keeps experiencing power failures. It’s the darnedest thing. Clinton vows to look into it, just as soon as she returns from the Hamptons."

Imagine the fun.

>Lets watch the dumb bitch shoot herself in the foot over and over again.
She should ban guns too.

You said "Imagine the fun" twice.

>Lets detail all the things people didn't like about her and gave them reasons not to vote for her!

S A G E goes in all fields.

This is not a thread about term limits and citizen leadership,

The green is a direct quote from the first two paragraphs of the article, user

Fuck that bitch.
TRUMP JR. FOR MAYOR.
MAKE NEW YORK GREAT AGAIN

>7 days from now
>Putin flies to America to meet Trump
>at the same time Russia launches a rocket with mission to fly around the earth
>when the rocket flies over Hillary's head a bear wearing explosive belt made of polonium is launched from it, killing Hillary
>Putin goes to her funeral and says how sorry he is for this accident
>Amerussian Empire now rules the world

Can you fucking imagine if he ran against her and won

SO SHE LOSES THIS ONE, TOO

THEN WHAT'S SHE RUN FOR NEXT?

CITY DOG CATCHER?

I hope she does. It would be amazing to see a republican win the mayor seat in NYC again.

>reading the article
ISHYGDDT

The ultimate bitch slap to the Liberals.
We could have guns again.

I would vote for Strong Bad before I ever voted for Shittary Clinton

Make Strong Badia Great Again

The article is very hard to get through. Good case study for seeing directly into the delusional mind of a leftist though

We should get Shkreli to run

ctr sure is mad tonight

will Sydney Blumenthal feed her all the answers like he did when he^H^Hshe was Secretary of State

post yfw she loses

You guys are going to start a civil war, better build a wall between canada I don't want americans here

According to the Times on Nov 8 she was a 98% lock the morning of election day to win the god damn Presidency, so imagine how blown the fuck out she will get in the Mayoral race if she's anything short of 100% guaranteed.when they start counting the votes.

>ctr
>When I said I didn't like her.

Thanks for the (you) though.

I think that term limits should be a range of 4-6 years. 10 if they accept a life long government position ban that should be in place anyway.

lmao this thread is p a t h e t i c, who fucking cares if she wins in NY (probably not gonna happen)? it's a city full of kikes and degenerates.

>g-g-g-guys, say it w-w-with me; m-madame pres... mayor.......

what will she run for after she loses this too, i do wonder

>TFW I live 3,000 miles away and shitty NYC politics have nothing to do with me

Hey have fun with that. Thanks for keeping the witch busy for the next couple years.

the point of the thread is to discuss the humor surrounding her second crash and burn within a year if she runs for this... Trump has more to bring down on her as does Assange... she would be setting herself up for it.

also, Aleksandar, most intelligent adults in our country would care if a criminal like her became the mayor of our largest city.

The only way she could win is through election fraud. Very hard to commit on a national level, but alarmingly common in the cities. If she runs her opponent had better get pretty damn well lawyered up because it's almost certain that Hillary would cheat.

Also, the idea to run Hillary for any public office right now is so hilariously misguided if they actually go through with it. Not only is she is a loser who embarrassed the entire party, but the party currently has a pitiful bench whose young politicians are a bunch of balding SJWs form the cities. Hillary is a dead end with no future, and making her mayor of NYC would do absolutely nothing to dig the democrat party out of the ditch it's currently resided itself to.

Gotta agree with kebab remover, Jew York sucks huge dicks anyways. Most degenerate city in the world.

Agreed on all accounts. But these are the Democratic elites we're talking about... they were stupid and cocky enough to run her knowing that they had to because of all the favors they owed her even though she had so many skeletons in her closet.

They'll be stupid enough to run her for Mayor if she agrees.

She owes a lot of powerful people, a lot of things, that she otherwise cannot pay back without some political pull.

I hope she runs just for the continual wikileaks and inevitable second loss in a year.

quick question? isnt she suppose to be in line to go to gaol soon, or has Trey Gowdy let her off the meat hook? sorry not up on the whole proceeding thing atm

ew

>Taking up a position to harass the guy who beat you

I wish I was this petty.

>She should ban guns too.
I think NYC already has you covered in this regard.