TRS vs 8ch: GO AND STAY GO EDITION

They forgot to bake so I'll do it for them.

Good luck and may the best side win (neither has anything to do with me)

Why are they at war with each other now ???

Cripple kike chan are essentially leftist cucks doxing prominent right wingers.
Pretty sad

The only sides should be those fighting against global Jewry and those fighting for it... too bad everyone isn't edgy enough for everyone else so we'll just divide and conquer ourselves.

>/leftypol/'s face during all of this

8ch mods are antifa

Oh shit son. First Ghoul now Sven?!

Daily Shoah>Knockoff Christmas and 'Election Night' episodes>The Fatherland>Intersectional Alt-Right>Fash the Nation>Knockoff>everything else

The mods of KrippleKIkechan had a feud with TRS over donations, so they made a deal with ANTIFA Nebraska to doxx them in exchange of getting an ANTIFA guy in the Sup Forums moderator team. /baphomet/ is also full of far-left SJWs so they took the opportunity and threw a few doxxes for free.

/leftypol/ literally dindu nuffin, they would NEVER sell out their own for measly buttcoins aka glorified monopoly money.

Kulturkampf > Darwin Digest > All that other stuff

anyone who isnt a full supporter of TRS is literally just uninformed. EDUCATE*URSELF*PLS*

bulb and ghoul are both gone now?

did they dox them via their info on the 504um? ?
how were they inside

Man I can't wait to physically remove leftypol IRL in my lifetime.

>TFW I literlaly just learned about TRS 2 months ago, and I wasn't stupid enough to fall for this bullshit

TRS is dank as fuck. Rebel Yell and Daily Shoah are what I've been looking for for so long.

>Nebraska Antifa
Nebraska has an Antifa group? Wow.

Bulb got the dox as well?? Jesus I've been out of the loop.

Rebel yell > darwin digest > paranormies > europa weekly > fash the nation > daily shoah > convict report POWER GAP exodus americanus.

Anyone who doesn't immediately condemn TRS is literally a kike.

8/pol/ is just sad. For the last year they've had to sponge off of 4/pol/ memes while cynically trying to act better than us. With Open Gates was their last hurrah. When your mods shut down legitimate opposition any to natsoc on a daily basis but allow drama threads, you know something is up.

I don't know Moldova, that image isn't naming the Jew enough... you're probably a Jew.

>Nebraska has an Antifa group? Wow

Yes, and they got one of their own as a mod at 8/pol/. DO NOT post on 8/pol/ or even visit their faceberg/IGD pages, they are using it as a honeypot now.

Just want to point out that The Right Stuff crowd is trying to "alert" us that "the cucks at cripple chan" are trying to "infiltrate """"our"""" board

But they don't know how to manage bump limits.
Really, I hate spencerfags because they took a handy phrase ("alt-right") and turned it into an embarrassing hotel conference room filled with balding old men doing "roman salutes" and thinking that we would rush to their defense

Spencerfags have nothing to do with Sup Forums and they are all literally whos except on their board with usernames (that they should go back to)

Did double-chan really allow themselves to be subverted by ANTIFA? Antifa are some of the dumbest, laziest people on the planet. How embarrassing.

Nazbols are so fucking strange.

Guarantee that when a SEMBLANCE of Enoch dox are posted, the entire house collapses.

Mike is very dox sensitive, and is the final hub of the inner circle. If you want to end this without constant attrition, and without constant doxxing casualties of anons who got swept up in just being on our side with accounts and posts, post the Mike Enoch dox. Even a hint of it.

If Mike knows you're onto him, TRS is gone.

-t current inner circle

Why would anyone want that.

>embarrassing

hahahah holy shit man
stop getting spooked

>literal communist
gulag yourself fucking nigger

>People we're actually retarded enough to go that kike honeypot website.

I didn't know 8gag fags we're this fucking retarded.

Jesus Christ.

a couple people mentioned it. not sure the details. maybe it's not serious. his twitter is gone tho?

Who all are doxxed?
How did they get doxxed? IRL or online shit like FB?

>need advice

Communism is literally the only way to save the white race.

Sure thing, Schlomo

Oh shit Bulb's Twitter is gone

I wasn't paying attention to this shit I just thought it was autistic screeching

Braaaap oh yes mmmmmh i love communism

>BANNED FOR QUESTIONING THE HIVEMIND

top kek

these faggots till don't r ealize why thery are l osubg,

I don't even want it. I'm telling you what would bring the site to a grinding halt. I have some issues with TRS, but I have never taken it public. I think the doxxing is fucked up. I'm just saying what is truth.

Fuck you, I called you a Jew first.

You didn't get the memo? Everyone is a shill now.

the gaslighting that divide and conquer shills have been doing on here and 8pol in regards to white nationalism, trs, richard spencer, etc. is real

>DO NOT post on 8/pol/ or even visit their faceberg/IGD pages, they are using it as a honeypot now.

Proofs?
How fucked am I?

Jesus fuck I'm done with cripplechan. So obviously compromised. Majority of user's were disgusted by Sven's doxed but what do you know, a few posters with (98) posts keep fanning the flames.
Antifa gets doxed in return and the threads are fucking DELETED left and right.

I'm truly sorry for every bad thing I've said about this place. I'm here to stay.

ur doxxed buddy
sry

ghoul was irl pretty sure

is no one on the 504um?? wtf

This is what happens when normies underestimate the necessity of opsec in the age of mass autism. Anonymity is a necessity, you will face attacks from both sides otherwise.

ALLEGEDLY, Ghoul sang like a canary. If Ghoul knew your dox, worry somewhat.

Welcome back to the winning team pham.

It's really that easy, once ONE mod is subverted, the rest of the board will fall in line easily. It happened to our very own Sup Forums during the aftermath of gg.

They have leads on Enoch and Jazzhands already. lol, who'd knew 8ch "the hardcore Sup Forums" would actually side with ANTIFA? All it took was a mod position and a few buttcoins.

There's so many people on 8ch it's still relatively safe. But don't go to ANY ANTIFA NEBRASKA pages unless you are under a proxy/VPN, they set up a metrics page to collect IPs.

the beef is over according to r/altright

I don't like either cripplechan or Sup Forums. Sup Forums is compromised as hell (hiro d a t a m i n i n g) and apparently 8/pol/ is compromised too. I mean I'm just now starting to get on 8/pol/ after not being on it for a few months and the number one thing I see is GTFO TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS TRS like it's the new CTR or JIDF now.

And what's the deal with IM/IronMarch? I'm not up to date with the natsoc internet drama.

I asked about this in a previous thread and an user that claimed to know him said that him snitching is false info

When you say "8ch" you mean to say the antifa leftypol shills who have taken over 8ch and have fermented a non-existence conflict for the purposes of doxxing white nationalists.

I still believe there are/were good users of 8ch but the fact is their board has been subverted beyond the point of use and still calling these shills representative of 8ch in any way makes no sense.

TRS is the current safe haven from all of this commie infiltration shit. The people doing this did the exact same thing to NRx last year. Bad faith arguments that go nowhere, claiming to have the moral high ground and destroying the useful people under the false pretext that they're not perfect enough.

Why do these guys care so much about being "doxxed"?

Aren't they at the point now where they need to start using real names and faces?

How can the alt-right progress as a movement if they are too timid to reveal their true identities?

I listen to TRS occasionally but the death panel always triggers me with their atheist shit.

kind of glad they're getting doxed. we need to get atheism out of white nationalism.

>But don't go to ANY ANTIFA NEBRASKA pages unless you are under a proxy/VPN, they set up a metrics page to collect IPs.
>Metrics page to collect IPs.
Wow, dirty fucking bastards. And I thought they were bad when they were passing around documents in """"secret""" a few months ago essentially threatening violence against Trump at his inaug, as well as teaching how to frustrate police investigations and shit with firearms...

Truely a gang of criminals.

yea man if you dont know that for sure dont spread it

really doesnt sound like ghoul at all

Gaslighting, not true.

>implying that you aren't the ones who are fucked

>we need to get atheism out of white nationalism
>being this elitist

Ethno nationalist is a better term nowadays since white nationalist automatically triggers "KKK! Racist!" red flags in people's heads

>And what's the deal with IM/IronMarch? I'm not up to date with the natsoc internet drama.

IronMarch had a beef with TRS over Spencer and Greg "Gut Grindr" Johnson, but they settled it already with Anglin and Natt as mediators. They dindu nuffin.

They are REALLY salty over the perceived notion that TRS did had a significant part on helping Trump get elected so they are going all in.

because a lot the guys at trs are wagecucks that would get fucked over hard by their employer for being a bad goy

I don't know much about IM except that they really hate fags and Spencer. But I'm not convinced they are trying to dox anyone on the right, seems like lefty subversion to blame them.

Also looks like Bulby was doxed :(

because it puts their families and children in danger

I love antifa. Because they are so fucked and it's going to be great watching it unfold. Jesus Christ currently walks the Earth. Leftism pushes everything towards chaos/nothingness and is the anti Christ. He is man. But you can't deceive him. You can't expect mercy either. Let the unjust be unjust still. You all are trying to play us as puppets. You are so fucked.

Deus Vult

8/pol/ and TRS are both tinfoiler retards that call everyone shills and kikes, it was only a matter of time before their paranoia would cause them to stab each other in the back. They're an embarrassment to right wing political conversation. Take your own advice and fuck off with them.

Everyone reading this needs to check out their Sven dox thread. Anyone are posting pictures of his fucking children next to address. Cripple chan is fucking dead to me.

Wait are they doxxing forum posters on these websites or like people that work for them?

I don't know anything about TRS but I remember when spencer sperged out at the marriott conference room b so that the atlantic could laugh at him they all flooded pol and acted like we should care that his career was going down in flames

THIS

I've gotten this as well.

I'm skeptical. Ghoul and I have had some disagreements in the past, but some guys I would trust with my life have said Ghoul did NOT sing like that, and gave false lead information. We'll see.

You're not going to see any tears shed from me when larpers get btfo. They're utterly retarded. I support your right to be retarded, but you're far too pushy and sure in your retardation. Hitler ruined Germany, Nazism failed. Totalitarianism is dark age philosophy, fuck off and stop playing dress up.

Because they might lose their jobs and have themselves and their family members harassed because of it.

Because showing your face with ethnonationalist or NatSoc views = instantly fired and ridiculed.

Being a communist is a lot better in terms of shit like that, I haven't heard of anyone being fired ever just for being a communist.
>inb4 "shill!"
I condemn their views. I'm just saying they are treated a lot better with much more respect towards them.

twitter.com/Remove722

At some point if people are truly committed to the cause they are going to have to risk it. They are going to have to risk everything.

You can't mount a political revolution while being anonymous.

Sounds like you guys are the people magazine of politics. Like it's all Kardashian level shit with y'all

The reality is that a lot of people from Sup Forums listen to trs and they disagreed with you when the anti spencer threads came up.
Spencer isn't even from trs anyway and the publicity has done him good.

holy shit

How the fuck are people so easy to dox?

narcissism

I wasn't fully convinced until tonight. But then I also remembered how all meaningful literature and self improvement threads get pruned. It's all just current events/Antarctica/anti-TRS shit lately. It's fucking gone.

Stay vigilant lads. Don't let the 8gag faggots come here and shit up our boards as well.

im trying to figure that out too. like how is it even possible?

>8/pol/ actually believes attention whoring on cantonese flipbook image board knockoffs is a political revolution
Top shitpost right here.

TRS are fags.

t. 8/pol/

You guys treat politics like Real Housewives

Rebel Yell > FTN > TDS > Fash Britannia = Convict Report > 88 Minutes

>The reality is that a lot of people from Sup Forums listen to trs
Try again. People just liked the echos meme.

I don't get it

Except you idiots are driven by all of the base aspects of human nature. You're entirely motivated by the spite and resentment of nobility and virtue. You're literally the orcs in lotr because you are ugly and less than human. Why do you think communists have always aimed to destroy or subvert faith in Christ? You've failed. Orthodox church is still legit, and you haven't completely ruined people's self respect and hope like you woildve needed too. Too late now.

If they're "redpilled" you think they wouldn't have Facebook or Twitter, at least with no personal information.

thank goodness they'll never dox me, if they ever found out who I was it would be an apocalypse of Ordovician-Silurian magnitude

how do you know this?

I tend to believe you because this whole thing seems to be centered around the mods, but I was wondering how you know

Merchant Minute is pretty funny. I was up to 70 or so.

>posting pictures of his children
Jesus, dude.

This is true. Very few people can afford it though. It is better off using those who can as a figurehead for the movement, instead of showing your faces as a collective whole. The safety of a movement is much more important than the safety of one, although of course the goal is for everyone to be safe with shit like this.
>It's like the damn civil rights movement, kek

>Ghoul and I have had some disagreements in the past
So I'm assuming you're affiliated with TRS?
What really goes on there? I've never really listened to you guys in particular, only skimmed your shit when your names come up - I listen to other podcasts and shit instead. I'm not big on the whole autismo far-right media business. All of a sudden apparently you guys are the big boys of the far-right, the hell happened and what about the doxxing? Do you think it will prevent any future action?

Ok. i'm sure the rational explanation is there are hundreds of shills lurking Sup Forums ready to strike at any moment in support of their jewish white nationalist agenda.

I don't see any commies losing jobs over their political views.

You want to question why your country is taking in the 3rd world? Never speak to me again.

You want 5 year olds to transition? You're hired!

This
Also """""""""diversity quotas""""""""

It gets better, some ex-GNAA are also involved, one of them is now a tranny lel.

Ghoul showed his real face, a hardcore leftist from the Omaha music scene recognized him and it all went downhill from there, ANTIFA and /baphomet/ used his social media pages to get to Bulbasaur's and Sven's. Now they are trying to get to the other with more sophisticated methods, ie harvesting old paypal info.

Let's just say I have too much free time. The 8/pol/ mods didn't do the doxxing themselves but they were so happy with ANTIFA taking down their TRS enemies so they are now cozy with them.

TRS got infiltrated by the same people who did here and infinity (pol and lefty) and reddit et al. An outside group infiltrated all boards, blackmailed mods and then set them against each other by false flagging and shilling. The whole thing stinks of a engineered fracture.

These threads are to make you pick sides and divide us all and make us paranoid. Who benefits from these boards going under?

We are getting played. Stick together. Punch up, not left or right.