/argenpol/ - 2017 Election Edition

let's talk about argentina and politics

So what alternative is there to Bandera Vecinal?

Nigger

let's get this shit going

maybe we can meme 1 seat in congress?

glad someone made a thread about this. This is pretty much the continuation to the other wtf argentina is white thread right?

ARGIES GET IN HERE

pure blood Argentine here, born in America as 1st generation reporting

What's our biggest problem with the country? is it niggers? corruption? immigrants? what's the heart of the matter truly, I think we have a shot to fix Argentina for good, this is the year of revolution!

villeros (shanty townies) doing crime, building villas (shanty towns) and in general being shit

villeros are 80% foreigner btw

las villas miserias have been around forever though, our Gardel and Maradona, maybe even Tevez if I'm not mistaken came from there, is that truly the issue? Is it a new version of it that's bad? Haven't been there in a while so I'm not sure what's going on.

>Gardel
I don't think so Tim

>maradona and tevez
cancer

They are growing. And they reproduce like roaches.

you say they're foreigners, so are foreigners the issue? Would you say if there were less foreigners there would be less villeras and therefore less crime?

no doubt about that

These threads are cancer.
Stop attention whoring.
Sage.

all these going unchecked

>attention whoring
>anonymous
pick 1

well we tried, this is why our country fails over and over
this brown id wants our country brown and poor

Argentina has been taking care of our neighbours poverty for over four decades. The poverty rate was 4% in 1974. Coincidentally the percentage of White Europeans probably peaked around those years at 90% or so.

the better days

crisis every 10 years, economy collapse, inmigrants, politicians, jews, cops, niggers, and people in general. we're a fucked up country and this country belongs to Israel

Can Argentina be fixed

No.

Pls halp

>crisis every 10 years

2001 was 16 years ago

No memeing today. What's going on in Argentina? What's the big scoop?