Is this the future of the UK?
youtube.com/watch?v=vEAKppFiA1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Quashie
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pbZLiLt30
youtube.com/watch?v=HQEPO3phkJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0prqAfyQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/dec/15/gcse-statistics-free-school-meals-race-local-authorities-poverty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Secondary_Education
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/04/the_bloody_lesson_of_chicagos_762_murders_132705.html
google.co.uk/search?q=population of chicago&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EaNwWOPNLcWXafXltrAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chicago
citizensreportuk.org/reports/london-murders.html
google.co.uk/search?q=population of london&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=TKNwWI3KNsj6ap-joOAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/racial-disparities-criminal-justice_n_4045144.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eibY7SW5ToY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best food reviewer on YouTube senpai

This kid has a bright future

english lads are already niggertier

Assimilating into what? Obsessing over shoes is literally US nigger culture. Obsessing over meaningless trinkets is Congo culture too. They're also obssesing over fried chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdrEtiE8P2I

He fucking nailed it with the flavor

Holy shit this kid is 23 years old. This little nigga looks 14-15, kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elijah_Quashie

England had nigs who were very british for like 40 years.

why does the nig call fries chips

because they're chips

YANK RUNT

All chicken shops suck completely, complete shit tier food.

I only enjoyed eating that shit once but I was high as fuck.

Frietjes

fuck you.
don't disgrace americans like this again
>I CANT FASHION
>I WEAR NEWBALANCE
>GIRLS LAUGH AT MY SHOES
if niggers were spics, you'd call it spic culture
you're just a virgin with no fashion

Are those normal? Here we only have KFC.

Dixy Chicken.

A manlet nigger with the name Chicken Connoisseur is eating chicken from all over the world.

Cant make that shit up.

It's cheap KFC made by indians or pakistanis.

niggers can't assimilate

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pbZLiLt30

>english food
>good

I'm married and live in a 2 million dollar house. There is a reason you dumb 85 IQ monkeys will remain poor.

>tfw American nigger culture has spread to niggers globally, including blacks in Africa
ek

Yeah I get that, but they don't exist here.

stupid post

I like to call them PFC - "Paki Fried Chicken".

most of them assimilate but since they are nogs, they can be a bit violent sometimes kek

I've found Brit niggers to be quite assimilated unless they're Muslim.

I think it's because niggers in america blame everything on slavery that took place 200 years ago while the brits in the UK choose to live there. We are of course talking about atheist / christian niggers.

Muslim niggers are your typical kebab who hates the west

yeah and I know the tooth fairy
FUCKING
LEAF
WE ALL KNOW YOU LIVE IN A FILTHY CABIN
FUCKING VIRGIN

>It's a new Chicken Connoisseur episode

What the fuck are you idiots talking about?
They're literally the same as they are in the US and the video shows it.

Here's a video from UK:
youtube.com/watch?v=HQEPO3phkJg

>Everyone on pol
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0prqAfyQ8

Dumb nigger ape.

Awaiting to see him get prepped and fluffed by Reviewbrah for the blackening omce Reviewbrah gets married

>Population of Chicago:3 Million
>800 murders in 2016

>Population of London:8 Million
>100 murders in 2014

not quite

keep calling me black buddy
>oh no he called me black
>i'm gonna cry
>these pixels that formulate text are going to physically hurt me
you know what does physically hurt you
FREEZING COLD WEATHER IN THE MIDDLE OF fucking NOWHERE
HAHAHAHA FUCKING BEAVER FAGGOT

>a fucking leaf
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Apart from Dixy chicken with is alright, they are fuckin rank

9 million*

I have to hide this thread because the OP image is more disgusting than anything I've ever seen on the internet. I can't explain it. The revulsion is just too high.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Brit nigs log an IQ of around 100 on g-loaded GCSE exams--somehow.
This one's just acting like a nig for views and. because he has no experience with Ameri-nigs, user.

so effeminate, twink looking

is this why you have so many fags and trannies in england?

they're also more black than american nigs

really makes you...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

> Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent

Post your hand with a timestamp.

They score the lowest of all groups other than inbred Pakis and gypsies.

Yeah but they still commit a lot less crime than American niggers.

do you get a kick out of calling random teenagers who hasn't grown fully yet "effeminate" and "twink looking"?

>correlating without causating
that cold is getting to your brain, icenigger
niggers dont browse Sup Forums

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/dec/15/gcse-statistics-free-school-meals-race-local-authorities-poverty

ignore the liberal bullshit

>Yeah but they still commit a lot less crime than American niggers.
That's just a vacuous statement without numbers. Chicago proper is mostly hispanic/black. Detroit is 80+% black. And so on. London has hindus and other groups.

Does this control for factors such as economic background?

London is 20% black
Chicago is 30% black

London is 4% Hindu
see

What am I even looking at? I showed you raw scores. Chinese are at the top and blacks on the bottom, just like in every country.

London is 13.32% black and 18.49% "Asian", including South Asian.

are you a twink?

You're looking at stats with a source and that count more than a thousand people.

Mongrels and Chinks are higher than whites.
There's a 0.5 difference between black Africans and Whites.
Gypsies are at the bottom.

no, but I don't get the point of calling random teenagers names

it would be different if he was 30 years old

Do you even know what you're looking at? GCSE is not a standardised test.

>One of the main changes to previous educational qualifications in the United Kingdom was to allow pupils to complete coursework during their two years of study, which was marked by their teachers and contributed to their final examination grade.

Stats of what? A standardised test? No.

They still commit less crime than American niggers and most "British" Indians are Muslim.

Again, you're just saying nonsense without any data.

>tfw you realize that when every nigger behave the same way it means it's genetics not "culture"

Why do niggers laugh at someone of their own talking properly and with extensive language? Do they like to perpetuate ignorance?

Throughout England it is, just not in Scotland and Wales.

The thread is about "British" blacks.

It's because of the bell-curve.
Only the wealthiest of blacks can afford to legally immigrate there with their families and wealth generally correlates positively with IQ.
Also, blacks have been immigrating to the UK for some time now so they've kind of built a gene-pool of relatively high-IQ genes and are less likely to regress towards their native means.

Throughout this thread, you're just making shit up without providing any sources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Certificate_of_Secondary_Education
>One of the main changes to previous educational qualifications in the United Kingdom was to allow pupils to complete coursework during their two years of study, which was marked by their teachers and contributed to their final examination grade. There has been a move recently from doing coursework and modular examinations for part of the course when pupils would take exams throughout the course to an end of year exam after the two years of study (a 'linear' series).

see

Even when you take the population differences into account the numbers still don't add up.

You're assuming the nonsense claimed in this thread is actually accurate. Black criminality in London is wildly out of proportion.

Your numbers are meaningless.

Something like 33% of all of our blacks are criminals. The ones in the UK are nothing compared to ours.

>most "British" Indians are Muslim
You are a moron

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/01/04/the_bloody_lesson_of_chicagos_762_murders_132705.html
google.co.uk/search?q=population of chicago&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EaNwWOPNLcWXafXltrAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Chicago

citizensreportuk.org/reports/london-murders.html
google.co.uk/search?q=population of london&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=TKNwWI3KNsj6ap-joOAD

>Something like 33% of all of our blacks are criminals.
[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom

>Assimilating
>Speaking "Jafiacan" in Britain (ting, dis, dat, wagwan, peng, etc)
>Eating Fried Chicken on a street
>Normalising black ""culture"" for impressionable saps that watch these videos
? ? ? ?

What the fuck is happening to Sup Forums?

This kid is more damaging than you could ever wrap your head around. Isn't it funny how the channel went from 2k subs to, what, 500k or so now (guessing because i'm not giving it my view)?

You people are fucking morons

Good memories.

Black people being killed, Jaffa calling, best times.

Nothing on that page implies your statement.

>What the fuck is happening to Sup Forums?
There are at least two blacks itt.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/04/racial-disparities-criminal-justice_n_4045144.html

>One in every three black males born today can expect to go to prison at some point in their life, compared with one in every six Latino males, and one in every 17 white males

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
Admit you are wrong you mong, dont just post nonsense. All Indians I know are Hindu or Sikh

You seem mad. Why?

>black males
You're not comparing apples to apples. The percentages in my chart were of the total, including women and children. Do you understand?

Are you sudanese?

Even British Government reports say no.

>Indians 2.30%
>Sikhs 0.57%
why do you keep lying lad?

Anyway g2g now ta leaf

>MUH SPICES
>GONNA NEED SAUCE FOR THIS DESU FAMILIA FEEL ME

*accurate post

t. London

They're all halal too. Literally got sick last time I ate from the local chicken shop. Never again.

What do those numbers have to do with Indians being muslim? Are you black and innumerate?

>Latino
>Race

Wtf

>Being sensitive and thinking that means I must be angry
Can you read anyway?
Idiot.

There are Sudanese chimpouts in Australia now.
youtube.com/watch?v=eibY7SW5ToY

UK nigs aren't all descended from slaves. Some of them came over because of the East India Company and other such trade organisations. Those ones have more or less assimilated in much the same way as the Chinese and Indians from that time have. The foogees aren't going to assimilate though because of ghetoism and a culture of tolerance.

You can generally tell which nogs have assimilated because they hate the foogee nogs as well. Some even more than whites hate them.

Spics are confusing.
This is why I support casual racism.

It would be so much nicer if we could just call them all wetbacks, even if they aren't.
Kind of like asians they all look the same, but they swear they are different. Despite their being essentially no difference.

Situations like this could be avoided if we just called everyone what they really are.

Cracker, spic, nigger, chink, etc.
There, problem solved.

>Anyone other than Indians are sikh
Are you trying to say that the majority of Indians are atheist? KEK.

>dude don't care about statistics because 5% of them are white

Even adding female Ameriniggers to the mix still leaves you with a shockingly high percentage. 19%+ of Ameriniggers are criminals compared to 1 or 2% of Brit Nigs.

[spoiler] It's like comparing apples to grenades, m8.

They are just as shitty as USA ones but they dont have guns.
Dont fall for
>OUR BLACKS ARE BASED!
Its probably writen by some nigger from London.

Hindu = 1.32%
Sikh = 0.68%
Hindu + Sikh = 2%

Asian or Asian British: Indian = 2.30%
So the majority of Indians are *not* Muslim.

What if you add male children?

i thought this nigga was a woman