Why does Sup Forums hate weed?

Why does Sup Forums hate weed?

Weed is for niggers

/thread

Binge drinking is for niggers
Light drinking doesn't even work
Niggers smoke crack, the rich man's high
Niggers even drop lsd and pingers
Niggers don't touch weed, it's too low class and cheap for them. Thas a nigger nigger drug, no class, just like using android instead of iPhone or getting shoes that cost less than 50$.

No, seriously, weed is not for niggers. Weed is ridiculous, at the moment it's literally illegal because it's a cheap drug that's associated with cheapness. That's fucking ridiculous, it's having your opinion formed by a prejudice or construct, it's the opposite of enlightened in any way. No enlightened government wouldn't legalise at this point purely to make a point.

makes you ok with doing nothing, becomes something to do...waste your whole fucking life away, hate being sober because your responsibilities catch up with you, so you smoke more.....and then you wake up 30 and working at stop and shop still smoking weed

because pol is virgin tier

This your brain on dope kids.

Weed is a goat casual drug and N°1 way to get some spare cash ez and fast.

Emphasis on casual, everyone I know who smokes daily is a mindless drone dreaming of winning the lotto.
They barely get high anymore too

Basically this
Their day revolves around smoking and doing jackshit

I don't hate the plant

I hate the faggots who smoke it

This is the truth. Never smoked weed in my life.

>Sup Forums is just one person

Just shut up already

I love weed. OP has been proven false.

Just making an argument, weed is to psychedelics like caffeine is to stimulants. High or not I'd make the same argument: people only don't like weed because of bad misconceptions or just stupid, materialistic associations.

I think equating drugs with status is both common and extremely reckless. It could be a reality behind any gateway drug thing. My point stands, people just don't like weed and it has little to do with weed. Despite any argument, they'd sooner legalise mdma or another opiate not because of any argument but because they just don't like weed. Mdma is cool, hot chicks who dance do mdma, lets all do mdma.

It's seriously dumb and you can't seriously think I'm dumb for pointing out something is dumb.

You mad you're shit at argument crafting?

Because of viral marketing threads made by drug dealers like this one.

not sure. It's a great herb if you're not a pussy

because they're still in their private middle school and are told weed makes you gay

The plant itself is fine. Its fans on the other hand...

Most likely they have never smoked it, or have experienced some retarded weed smoker who gave them a bad image on weed. People are to judgmental to just relax, and not splurge over something they do not understand.

I don't mind it when someone does it every once in a while. However, I have never met someone who consumes weed in a regular basis who wasn't fucked up in some way.
Usually unable to clean the own place, lazy snd without any ambitions.

I ate a sativa cannabis oil pil this morning and have been baked all fucking day. I was supposed to be looking for a job not terrified of the outside world. This is why I hate weed.

>Why does Sup Forums hate weed?
black bong... not a sweet glass on glass with warts... what a fag

>takes saliva, and high amounts of thc
>becomes a recluse
>blames it on everything else but himself
Nice

I dont hate weed I just grew out of it. Adult men dont have enough time in the day to nurse an lel pot addiction

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read. We are all going to die because of how retarded you are.

Pathetic escapism for the weak minded

I was in downtown oakland interacting with niggers all day II'm not a recluse just trying to survive.

Nazis love to be contradictory. Founded in a gay bar. Hate faggots. Hate Jews. Create Israel. Find out cannabinoids are present in ALL titmilk? Gotta tell everybody not to do it to get cancer. Rabid anti smokers. Nicotine is Vitamin B3. And on and on and on and on and on

lol the worst was in college would wake up early and id say I'll get high before class...smoke....watch American dad....look at time *shit class started 10 minutes ago* well I guess I'll go tomorrow
*repeat*

cus Sup Forums doesn't know how to hit up on them slyd's.
You guys needa be less socially retarded and not refer everything to your forum names.

Stop fapping. More cancer. Get nice and fat and bitchy and rinse and repeat

How does it make your mind weak for wanting to escape this shitty reality for a couple of hours or so?

Weed is only used Pre-Psychedelic medicine, can also be used for a hangover or a comedown.

anything outside of that is nigger tier

Maybe you're hanging out with niggers too much, and thats why you don't have a job?

It's the culture behind it, the slang, the music reference, the attitudes of potheads, the 420 bullshit, it's all that. It's just so stupid.

Can not wait until it's legal, regulated and properly Policed and they can all finally shut the fuck up.

This is what happens when you can't live without smoking. I take a rip or two before my day begins, take a couple more before bed. I have one bowl throughout a day off. My least productive days are the ones I don't plan for. Set goals during your day to do BEFORE you sit down to smoke because once your ass hits your comfty chair you won't get up to so shit. Having an ounce of restraint is key.

Weed is nice. I used to smoke it every few months when I was younger.

The problem are the stoners.

What on earth are you talking about leaf?

Weed itself is not the issue, it's assholes identifying by it.
As in their whole personality revolves about being a stoner

this

I use weed to write and think uniquely, not to laze around or be some sort of stoner

It's a shame most of the dude weed lmao crowd doesnt see the problem.

also some people are exaggerating when it comes to medical benefits as in dude it can cure everything if you smoke enough.

all and all weed is ok as previously stated it's the average stoner that shines a bad light on the drug itself.

Because Sup Forums is Reddit incarnate and they have an irrational aversion to something that's the least of the drug community's problem.

Weed lowers testosterone.

In genetic males, this can lead to a reduced ability to focus, reduced libido, reduced physical strength, etc...

You'd be safer just eating tofu.

And from there, you'd be safer drinking birth control pills dissolved in plastic water bottles, which are then left out in the sun to percolate.

kek approves

>genetic males

CYA for this cis-gender outrage BS.

AFAIK, Neurology is slightly different. The rest is driven by hormones.

A bad estrogen:androgen ratio gives you "histrionic fluffy brain", that's all I know.

It creates degenerative culture that is unsustainable.

It makes you a lazy, weak willed and weak minded procrastinator

What did he mean by this?

I love weed.

I hate weed smokers, not weed itself.