Hood Rats Can Be RedPilled Too

Long story short I was locked up with this guy when I was 16.
We've been friends ever since.
>even hoodrat Bloods members see the idiocy in the world
>somehow Rachael Maddow represents black people

inb4 massive butthurt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Seriously, why has no one done WLM? I've never even seen those words written before. Feels good man.

It is possible to live in a better system, but still have blacks among us.

It is the Jews, after all, who divide us.

You have black friends? What a fucking faggot cuck. Oh wait you're a nigger?

You're a jew who wants to mix races

Don't you have migrant cocks to suck?

it doesn't fit the narrative

>side note
the reason this guy uses K instead of C is because some old school niggerism between bloods and crips. You can't use the letter C

since this isn't a racemixing thread or something shitting on a random European ethnicity I expect it will be deleted soon.
I'm just glad someone could see this

i do actually feel sorry for blacks that arent niggers. their entire existence must be hell 24/7 to live in that shit.

no. Dont you have black dicks to suck? Faggot americuck

It's really just humanity more or less than the redpill, people are just finally realizing what liberals are doing and what their end goal is

If hood rats stick to their own gangs, don't fuck up random white people and stay in their own ghettos they can be spared on the day of rope

Last thing we need to do is kill off blacks that could redpill other. Lacks or at the very least get them to stop voting democrat

If dems loose the black vote with their corruption exposed they'll never have office again

this

Yeah I have black friends. They work and are more conservative then the faggots at CNN or whatever bullshit you watch would want you to believe. You are what I'm talking about in the OP. Black people have no relation to some blue eyed cunt on cable crying crocodile tears on their behalf.

Learn how to reply to the right person niggerloving kike

Top tier race baiting my friend
I hear there's an opening on MSNBC

so about that Muslim cock you have to suck.....

Stop talking about sucking cock you fucking niggerloving jew queer. Can you get your mind off the BBC for one second? You're a cuckold and you love black cock we know this since youre an american. you dont have to keep reminding me faggot

>this is the most brilliant thing ever
>I hope Muhammad has a nice time with your wife

I have based black people where I live, you have muslim rape gangs

Enjoy your life pal

I know youre a jew. Thats why you keep talking about mudslimes. I also know that you're a queer. Thats why you keep talking about sucking cock. I also know youre a cuck, Tahts why you keep talking about brown cocks. Youre a fag Chaim and a cuck. A true American

Lol stop.

The amount of niggers that are truly redpilled are below 0.01% of the black population.

Regardless, he seems pretty stupid. You have no idea what his views on other topics are, which would easily cancel out or override his 1 random Facebook post.

Does he do that thing where he replaces the hard C sound with a b

>bicking back and relaxing
>bhocolate bhip bookies
Etc

you seem kind of angry man
> only Jews hate muslims?
> only fags tell people to suck a dick

this mindset is the exact same reason you're being bred out of existence.

Mazel Tov

Niggers are garbage so is this thread so is this board
Garbage
A
R
B
A
G
E

Segregation did nothing wrong.

"if a group of white kids who snatched..."

hmm yes, imagine if white people snatched up black people and made them slaves and there was a civil war to end slavery hmmm really makes me think what would happen to race relations later on.

are white people in america just fucking retarded or are you all just teenagers?

I remember my first time on the internet too lad. go ahead, say nigger some more, its ok.

Im gonna join ISIS just so I can go behead me some kikes.

Do I trigger you nigger?

not sounds, written letters

a lot of black people are living the an cap meme. Besides the women that receive welfare, WIC, housing, on and on

Because it would be like saying 'water is wet'

Niggers were sold to whites by other niggers you dumb fuck.
It's you arabs that snatched innocent sailors and others and enslaved them.

fake and gay, but at least you tried

crips dont use ck together because to them, it means "crip killer". thats why you see words like sicc instead of sick. this kid just doesnt know how to spell.

>you arabs
>nordic flag
>not inaccurate

you're an idiot

ITT redditors

Black people are not the problem. Niggers are the problem. That man? Honorary Aryan, far as I'm concerned.

Black person =/= nigger.

>Promotes race mixing with niggers.
>Makes fun off arab rapefugees

You cant have both jewboi. Why not race mix with arabs too? Im sure your wife doesnt mind if you share her with Muhammed Tyrone and Jamal at the same time

black colloquial English can also be referred to as niggerisms. C is the most basic way to signify crip. That is why the letter is avoided.
I mean obviously C is in the post but even Jews eat pork from time to time

I AM THE SHIT POST

Last time American whites went to a race riot they brought attack aircraft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

>Eyewitness accounts, such as testimony from the survivors during Commission hearings and a manuscript by eyewitness and attorney Buck Colbert Franklin discovered in 2015, said that on the morning of June 1, men in the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground

what's a she*

brb suicide