When did you grow out of Semitic Religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

cogitz.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/aghori-human-flesh-eating-monks/
youtube.com/watch?v=VnIH4gomOqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About the time I grew our of Santa

says in dogument i need to worshib GOD :DDDD

>ITT: fedora atheists that are too cool and intelligent for religions

Christians are the real dummies.

>implying there's a God in the first place and this argument itself isn't redundant

Lol. That's literally the best you have. Not an argument.

You atheists' perception of God is laughable.
All you guys have are funny pictures made by fellow atheists with quotes taken out of context. Did you even read the full bible? No you didn't so what do you really know?

I hope that if you ever find yourself in dire need of help, you seek God so that he can assist you and therefore elevate your mind.

Well several things happened.
1. I went to jail. And 95% of the fucks in jail are believers of some semitic/abrahamic shit.
2. In jail, I attended services a few times and the ministers were as bad as the cretins inside.
3. I realized abrahamic God has no power. Power? That's a Saturn V rocket, or Ivy Mike, or the LHC, or as several orders of magnitude greater, mother nature itself.

There is no power in anything from the Middle East.

All this said, atheists are fucktards, and don't even realize it. They too lack power. Weak minds.

Burn them all.

Not an argument.

You Christians' perception of Allah is laughable.
All you guys have are funny pictures made by fellow Christians with quotes taken out of context. Did you even read the full Koran? No you didn't so what do you really know?
I hope that if you ever find yourself in dire need of help, you seek Allah so that he can assist you and therefore elevate your mind.

After reading Nietzsche and Hindu stuff.
cogitz.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/aghori-human-flesh-eating-monks/

No power. You are weak. Insignificant. You're nothing. Atheists are nothing. A joke. A hat joke.

No better than christfaggots, mudslimes, or kikes.
And for the same underlying reason. And you can't even grasp it. It's totally above you.

Oh sweet another funny picture hehe!

And as a Christian, I indeed do not judge the Quran because I have not read it.
That's like me debating with Stephen Kings fans about his books, but I didn't read any of his books and all I got are cool meme pictures with quotes from the books.

>picrelated the 3 different bibles that I have read

>I indeed do not judge the Quran because I have not read it.

You judge it as false, of course.

Still not an argument.

There's... much, much more to it that you can't understand because of your limited mindset

>semitic religion
>semitic
Does it being Semitic somehow discredit it? Why even mention this?

I grew our of the lax Methodist/Baptist traditions of my family at a young age - 9 to 11. After this I was an atheist (naturalist) for the longest time and became Catholic about 4 years ago now after study of anthropology led me to the discovery of scholastic thought. It was such a staunch difference from what I grew up on that I treat it like a different religion.

Literally the best argument he has.

>whole thread is just spamming anti-theist memes
This is sad.

No

Kek
This verse also describes Christ with a sword for a tongue. I don't think it's supposed to be his physical form.

ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!!!111!!!

It's a mix of two things:

1. European nationalists that will not accept a worldview that doesn't have its intellectual history outside of Europe. Varg-types.

2. People thinking 'Semitic' means 'Jewish' and so tries to tie Jewishness to Christianity despite its differences and anti-Jewish history.

Blasphemy.

This is literally not a coherent argument. Brass isn't the color of shit. White people have white hair too. Wool is white. Describing someone's eyes as burning does not mean that he's a shitskin.

What are you even trying to say here?

>nonchristian calling something blasphemy
I was hoping to hear it from the horse's mouth, but I appreciate the thoughtful answer.

>scholastic
>stealing islamic phil

Your weekly circle jerk building is sad

You know full well your church sucks jewish cock, especially since vatican II

Peter Hitchens is best Hitchens.

youtube.com/watch?v=VnIH4gomOqc

The jews are literally the ones that have equated being a jew to being a semite though.
Also
>defending jews
Nice try, Schlomo.

Hurrr joos bad duurrr

da joos

Scholasticism came from the Greeks. That Islam also got involved with the Greek texts has little to do with how its defined.

The rest of your post is childish bickering.

I don't particular care that Jews also call themselves semites. Semites are people from a region much larger than just Hebrew areas.

also
>defending Jews
...?

nu/pol/ OUT

>childish bickering
sounds the entire basis of your "DEUS VULT xD" following, wolfy ;)

>da joos
But user, I'm not 'da joos'ing. The people that push the semite=jews meme are, mostly, jewish.

>drops the substantial discussion entirely to keep with bickering

And will you let the Jews have what they want with that definition>

>And will you let the Jews have what they want with that definition>
I have no choice in the matter. We have to wait for the jews=semites meme to die.

>anything I disagree with is bickering

top kek

To my Christian bros ITT remember to guard your pearls.

When a meme is allowed to live for long enough, the meaning of words change around it.

Yes, everybody who isn't a retarded stormfag is nu/pol/, nevermind the place used to be full with lolbertarians from the very start.

You're just an intellectual child in need of a safe space.
Go back to your sectarian infighting with THE RETARDS AND STUFF and 2X4 and whatever retarded FBI honeypot you came from.

PS: GIRUGAMESH!

Nonsense, I fought the idea just fine. You're just one person but you have as much power as another.

Anyway, I'm out to read and sleep. You have a good night, user.

God bless.

>PS: GIRUGAMESH!

You realize you can be from Sup Forums and still be nu/pol/, right?

>lock the western world in misery and poverty for a thousand years
HE THINKS MUH DARK AGES WERE CAUSE BY MUH EVUL KRISSCHINS

>nevermind the place used to be full with lolbertarians from the very start.

Outright lie. At the very most it was a split between libertarians and authentic fascists, although more likely it was fash majority.

This board has changed so much over the course of a year that it's unrecognizable. Nobody believes that you've been here long-term.

Christ, real political discussion is almost impossible to find here anymore so what does it matter?

>he thinks the middle east is a shithole because of Islam

>asking G-d to do your bidding

No, I'm part of the club.

ITT atheists trigger buttmad theists HARD. LMAO

>he spent a whole hour on ED
Wew lads, looks like we've got an oldfag on our hands.

It's a shithole because it's always been a shithole. It's just that now those animals have modern weapons and it's more obvious to the naked eye that it is indeed a shithole.

>Nobody believes that you've been here long-term.

That doesn't give me back the years I have been wasting in this Godforsaken place.

Someone disagreed that everything I don't like is jewish.
Ohmagerd, they're invading my secret klub!!
He must be new here!
You're pathetic.

>the most peaceful and prosperous era of Western civilization coincides with a drop in religion

really makes you think

around 18

Well, user, I was always an atheist, but recently, do to an injury, I believe their is a god, just not as defined by these "prophets". I think anyone who labels themself a "prophet" is not.

All memes aside it would be nice if Christians actually gave an arguement for their beliefs.

wolfy has before. Basically, the stuff in the Bible is true. How do we know? The apostolic successors have the authority to determine it. Who gave them the authority? Jesus. How do we know? The Bible.

It takes a special kind of cuck to fully submit yourself to an imaginary kike in the coulds.

Around 16.
Paganism is the true European religion.
Hail Perun

Like your ancestors did?

Congratulations, you descend from a line of cucks.
Hop, in the oven with you, untermensch.

Prosperous, sure. Peaceful? Toppest of keys m8.

>a non-country

I never believed in god to begin with, I evolved from my savage religious ancestors.

If you're over the age of 5 and still believe in god, there might be something wrong with you.

>I'll post a picture of a fat neckbeard with a fedora, that'll show 'em !