Post em, wanna see the average personality traits of a Sup Forumsack

16personalities.com/personality-types
I'm a logician
16personalities.com/profiles/5870a5d3e1722 post actual results too if you can't get a screen shot

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/complement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INTJ

Either INTP or ISTP

INFP

A lot of introverts round these parts.

camp manager

ENTP

istp master race

intp female.

I think there's a higher percentage of intps in males rather than females but I don't know

INTP. It has shifted a bit from the first time I took this test. I was probably more honest this time around.

ENTP

same

>start test
>"You find it difficult to introduce yourself to other people."

It fucking depends on my beliefs about the people i'm meeting, this shit is all trash. Everyone responsible for this type of "science" needs to be lined up against a wall and shot.

INTP, Autist shitposter here
Most here are either INTP or ENTP i've heard
It's kind of odd how the two smartest and isolated have migrated to Sup Forums

I thought 3% Male INTP 1% female INTP

ENTP

You don't even have to cap it for me to know you got ASD

I'm INFP

INFP

yeah that's what I saw as well

ISTP

INTJ PERSONALITY (“THE ARCHITECT”)

Just presume that it means in general you maplenigger, not like when your sister introduces her black boyfriend on Christmas, quit being triggered by basic questions

forgot the screenshot

>Inb4 Tits

INTP

I've done that thing a few times but can't be bothered to do it again. Always the same result.

you would know

INTP like most of Sup Forums

INTP, which im pretty sure Sup Forums has an unusually high percentage of.

ISTP
>You will never serve in the Waffen SS

INTP

Feels bad tbqh

INTP are at a major disadvantage than every other type

Apparently I am somewhat introverted. That one percent accounts for this post.

Wut up

I usually get Istp bur rarely ill get estp

Why is Sup Forums full of INTP? That's not the type you would expect to find on a right wing reactionary Cambodian basket weaving forum.

>reactionary

INTJ

It's a fucking autistic personality type.

Hard ENTP. So many plans, so little time...

INFP here.

we are the best listeners in the world.

ENTP on a particularly good day.

INTP the other 99% of the time.

I am also INTP. Got ISTP when I was younger and more active/confident.

INTP are people who sit around overthinking things and then never acting upon them. This doesn't sound like Sup Forums to you?

I see that as expected Sup Forums think with it's head instead of falling into the feels.

hello drone

>That's not the type you would expect to find on a right wing reactionary Cambodian basket weaving forum

Why? What makes it unexpected?

>like 200 fucking questions
>multiple pages
>tab key doesn't work on the answer form so i have to click each answer manually

Fuck that.

High test 6'2 aryan intj reporting in

I was INFP, not a great place to be, too many feels, /r9k everyday, depressed

but since I came on /pol I gradually switched to INTP overtime

>tfw /pol has made you more assertive, more confident and less of a betafag

Hello brother.

never did this shit really before, but im pretty sure it's some jewery

DAILY REMINDER:
If your third letter is an F and not a P you are subhuman.

>I thought 3% Male INTP 1% female INTP
Hmmm...

But that's impossible.

I meant T fuck you it's 4am

What matter is that F niggers are what's wrong with the world.

ENTJ reporting in

Fug, 0% feeling

They are really the only people to truely expect on a Belarusian Mummy rating forum

/pol is definitely INTP

they even make a normie reference in the indroduction paragraph

i think the main reason behind that is that people who aren't challenged into their world view act more on intuition because they believe to be in the right while T master race have been challenged in their world view and realize they can no longer rely on what people believe to be common knowledge.

fuck forgot the pic

Frogort bigture

Everything is Jewery, isn't it?

ESTP-A

Honestly introverts are the ultimate autist, and if you're one i'd suggest two things

1)KYS

2)If too pussy to do that, change that I into E

WE WUZ BUILDERS N SHIT BRO

This is all me, I'm not particularly emotionally invested in my "beliefs" and am always continually questioning even my basest assumptions, yet I am still an F. I think I am more of an F in my attitude toward life, because I am not particularly calculating. Remember that this stuff defines more than just what you think about, its also about how you behave and live your life.

what are you implying

>being invested in any form of "Beliefs" at all
>holding beliefs
>not focusing on objective truths
this is why you are F untermensch

Intp like every autist on this website

>tfw found smart introvert qt but I'm also an introvert
>tfw too autistic to give a simple complement

That's Sup Forums in general, though. Right?

The avatar is a female

This board is all intp and istp. The perfect team. You have the brain and the brawn

I'm working on it nigga. Like I said on a good day of am ENTP.

I hate being an introvert.
I'm just terrible at socializing because I lived in the middle of nowhere with an agoraphobic mother and never got out for things other than school so I've had a disturbingly low amount of social contact with people.

I'm considering getting into Warhammer 40k or something just so I can socialize with other autists before I move onto normal people.

The real people who need to kill themselves are the Feeling faggots. Thinking master race.

>he thinks he can broach the impenetrable veil of his own epistemological deficiencies and gain access to objective truth
>even though he's constantly having to sift through data that either confirms or denies the """objective truths""" he's discovered
this is why T cucks will ALWAYS be deluded, faulty autists

I've always fantasised having a relationship so autistic where we literally can't even hold a conversation

Why do you say that

ENTP Debater, AMA

That sounds great. I would love an autistic gf, it would be really cute

>taking the autism test

Yeah but i find it rather irrelevant. Some artsy faggot was hired for making some sciency looking dude and made a chick. That person knows nothing about MBTI stats

INTJ autist

INTJ master race.

>not challenging any non-proven belief to see wether it is true
>not working to develop you own knowledge of the world and think your false belief and bias
>not slowly working toward objective truth no matter how far the goal is
This is why without us you F untermensch wouldn't even have a fucking language.

Im a lady. aaawwwwwyeeahhh!!

INTP here to correct your mistake
compliment*

ISFJ

it is, but at this point /pol lurks on all other boards, whether they want us there or not.

you think we're in the news because of /ic

INTP

user...

dictionary.com/browse/complement

Wow I truly am autistic.

Infj

Too many NEETs, too many NEETs

He used compliment correctly though.

All very admirable but at the end of the day you must make the distinction between the ultimate, objective truth and the way you perceive it, as if through a glass darkly.
Also without Fs you would have many less cultural achievements in the realms of art, philosophy and religion to boast of :^)
Probably even language too, come to think of it. Tolkien and Shakespeare are often typed as Fs ;)

I get a different result every quiz I take since it's fucking retarded shit made up by a completely unqualified woman and her daughter for a laugh but it happened 100 years ago so thats ancient history to americans so must be important

ENTP
and I mostly lurk
I'm am trap

i didn't give you permission to reply to me. listen, it was entertaining, first. hell, it was actually funny.

but now i'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. from the day i was born, i was destined for success, you little shit. i was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of norwegian descent. from the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, i was set to dominate the stem fields. and because i had guardians that actually cared about me, i flourished. pretty soon, i was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically i.m gelfand's school for gifted children in new england. i not only reached my parents' expectations, but i passed them with flying colors. i had raw talent. i was fucking better. i was surrounded by 6th graders, many from hong kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. and now, where am i?

in mit, getting my double bs in electrical engineering and physics, with a stanford-binet tested iq of 147 at age 17.

get this through your head: you are nothing. i am worth more than your entire goddamn family. i'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. while you type out another post to get cheap laughs, i'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. it gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

know your place, you fucking vermin. never, ever reply to my posts, again.

intj