WHY DO YOU THINK HE SAID THIS?

WAS HE AFRAID THAT POL WOULD BLAME THE SHOOTING ON THE JEWS? DID HE READ POL?

Sup Forums is a jewish board, he was absolving us of guilt

G-d bless him

idk maybe voices were telling him he was Jewish and he wanted Allah to know he wasn't

maybe HE IS from Sup Forums

Probably traumatized by circumcision. Many such cases.

Thanks for the kek nip

It's current year and Sup Forums is a jewish nationalist's board with strong pro-Israel stances. The mexican was a shooter (and mexican) which means he was a Hillary supporter; sad!

>tfw circumcised and doing just fine b/c at least ur not jewish

Fuck man I feel really bad about it sometimes. Thanks for reminding me at least I'm not Jewish :)

That's exactly what a jewish person would say

>In November, Santiago paid a visit to the FBI office in Anchorage, telling agents he was being directed by a US intelligence agency to fight for ISIS, law enforcement

O_o

>O_o
>thinking they ever stopped

Posted his 23andme results and couldn't handle the bantz

yep, this

Is he /ourguy/?

True, nu/pol/ is kike as fuck now

4channer confirmed- imagine if they tried using this to shut down the chans?

>Sup Forums is a jewish board

only nu/pol/

that gave me a hearty chuckle

Didn't they come out and say Santiago wasn't the shooter? What did I miss during my degenerate weed nap?

> O_o
Cringy faggot

Top fucking kek, lad.

He's a Presbyterian and is sick and tired of being accused of Jewry.

Sounds like something a jew would say.

He was PTSDed and sktizo. The cops had him in involuntary medical commitment like last Nov. His aunt said he came back from deployment in iraq all fucked up.

Yes

ITS A MESSAGE GUYS, THE MASTERMINDS ARE NOT JEWISH. They are being used as puppets, because they are spineless morons

What does he look like?

Maybe ISIS bullied him due to looking like a Jew?

>gunman shouted "I'm not jewish" repeatedly
gunman confirmed for jewish

That was apparently a troll. Other reports said he was completely silent while he shot people.

Here's the mugshot

Funny how posting in Trump's Twitter voice has become a widespread meme over the last year, yet no one consciously thinks of it as being a meme.

Trumpposting is the best meme of 2016.

OY VEY,
NOT BEING JEWISH IS NOW RACIST

Considering he has a squished munchkin-like face I'm assuming he was a manlet. No surprise why he went on a rampage. What a horrible life he must've had to live.

reddit kind of killed it. As usual.

Not a nip, but a fat Gaijin or what they call them. Probably English teacher after he realised,that Japanese girls don't like them manga obsessed virgin nerds either.

>a circumcision clamp, an instrument to perform the mainly Jewish (and American, how odd) tradition and practice of circumcising penises, was invented BY A JEW????? What a coincident!!!!!!

This screenshot is truly riveting (irony off, please give m upvotes or gold my post)

Why do japs have such good humour?

white hispanic. whats the problem with that

>that thing
>white
I shiggydiggydo tbqhwy senpai paid.

5'3"